Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Bastard Girls Cheat Mod
version 2

Compatible version: 0.1.1b

Install: Extract the rar into the game's folder and overwrite the existing files.

Stuff:
  • Mansion map, on which you can click each room. When clicked, the room's picture will appear, so you can see which room is which. With this you can more easly can walk around the mansion... hopefully.
  • The game menu (right click) got back his main menu button (load button placed back in plain game). Also the buttons distance are adjusted.
  • There is a computer in the mansion room too, where you can learn in the afternoon. Won't get the picture as in the apartment because... reasons. :D
  • The game menu got a cheat menu, where you can set some thing
    • Enable and disable the cheat. When enabled:
      • The girls exact affection will be display with numbers. Now for real... :p
      • The mansion map becomes a teleporter, if you click on a room, you'll be there.
      • You won't pay, if you wanna buy a gift, just buy it. You don't need money for it.
      • You can go back to the apartment after school, even after you got the mansion. So you can study, and do quests and stuff.
    • You can set the affection of the girls, so you don't even need to buy gifts if you don't want. The max value you can set this way is 500.
    • You can set the amount of money if you want. So you can decide what you wanna do. The max value you can set this way is 1000000.
Fixes of v2:
  • Now you really should be able to enter the apartment with cheat, even after you get the mansion... >.>
  • Fixed Sophie's name
  • Fixed the background and text + added text to learing in the mansion
  • Fixed the mansion map closing button while the cheat enabled.

Like every time, if you find any error please report them so I can fix it asap. Also if you have any idea what should the mod contains to make the game easier, do not hesitate to write it to me.

Link:

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
i got the mansion but i cannot find Carol, Elena and Sasha anywhere in it, nor can i find Sophie's room to spend time with her her and also seems to lack a computer to study

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i got the mansion but i cannot find Carol, Elena and Sasha anywhere in it, nor can i find Sophie's room to spend time with her her and also seems to lack a computer to study
1) They are not there yet.
2) There is no room for that yet there. You can do that in apartment.
3) You didn't read the post above yours, right?

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am not sure if I am missing something, but it appears that stats of the girls keep getting reset to zero. I check the progress one day, and the heart is half full. Then the next day, it is empty again. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

And how important is it to study?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Bastard Girls Cheat Mod

Compatible version: 0.1.1b

Install: Extract the rar into the game's folder and overwrite the existing files.

Stuff:
  • Mansion map, on which you can click each room. When clicked, the room's picture will appear, so you can see which room is which. With this you can more easly can walk around the mansion... hopefully.
  • The game menu (right click) got back his main menu button (load button placed back in plain game). Also the buttons distance are adjusted.
  • There is a computer in the mansion room too, where you can learn in the afternoon. Won't get the picture as in the apartment because... reasons. :D
  • The game menu got a cheat menu, where you can set some thing
    • Enable and disable the cheat. When enabled:
      • The girls exact affection will be display with numbers. Now for real... :p
      • The mansion map becomes a teleporter, if you click on a room, you'll be there.
      • You won't pay, if you wanna buy a gift, just buy it. You don't need money for it.
      • You can go back to the apartment after school, even after you got the mansion. So you can study, and do quests and stuff.
    • You can set the affection of the girls, so you don't even need to buy gifts if you don't want. The max value you can set this way is 500.
    • You can set the amount of money if you want. So you can decide what you wanna do. The max value you can set this way is 1000000.

Like every time, if you find any error please report them so I can fix it asap.

Link:
you are awesome

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
Like every time, if you find any error please report them so I can fix it asap.
Thank you very much for the good & quick job. Three things I've just found (besides from the games english seeming to get worse every time I play... ;-D ):
- The button to close the mansion map ("x on red button") doesn't seem to be functional?
- You set the girls levels very high in the cheat, I'm afraid to break things - is it an actual problem? Also the effect of the sliders seems to be exponential and there aren't any numbers given, which makes it difficult to fine tune...
- I'm not able to go back to the apartment after getting the mansion, only getting the standard answer (cheat is activated)

What I would love to see added (if someday you find yourself with too much time at hand) would be the addition of a way to use your cheat to "buy" presents, as buying them in bulk at Karmen's is a damn hassel of clicking... (alternatively, change that XD)

By the way, do you know the console code for changing the MCs name (didn't want to restart, so I'm now playing on someone elses save (TY btw)...

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
by chance there is the cheat mode or not possible to finish Olivia story if you already have the mansion.
after few sex scenes in the teacher room she will be upset and will join you in the appartment.
you need to go see Sophie'Aunt and then come back to appartment to pickup Olivia.
but if you don't have the cheat mode it is no more possible to come back to the appartment.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
seems with latest cheat mode you are no more able to enter appartment, but girls affection numbers is available.
(little mistype in Sophie's name ( sohpie ) )

how to get affection with Olivia ?
i fuck her a lot and have only 10 points, not possible to give her any gift :(

there is indeed a computer in the mansion but not sure there is any effect when clic on it

using the minimap you can now move directly to an other room

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i must have fucked up bc im after the attack on base.
olivia & karina only ones not full heart but ive done olivas quests.
sasha & elena are my girlfriends
ive done up to liliths new cherry surgery.
but i have no mansion & cant find anything new .
olivais heart half full & katrina all i get is want atraction from her in cafertia im not geting any gain from her

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thank you very much for the good & quick job. Three things I've just found (besides from the games english seeming to get worse every time I play... ;-D ):
- The button to close the mansion map ("x on red button") doesn't seem to be functional?
- You set the girls levels very high in the cheat, I'm afraid to break things - is it an actual problem? Also the effect of the sliders seems to be exponential and there aren't any numbers given, which makes it difficult to fine tune...
- I'm not able to go back to the apartment after getting the mansion, only getting the standard answer (cheat is activated)

What I would love to see added (if someday you find yourself with too much time at hand) would be the addition of a way to use your cheat to "buy" presents, as buying them in bulk at Karmen's is a damn hassel of clicking... (alternatively, change that XD)

By the way, do you know the console code for changing the MCs name (didn't want to restart, so I'm now playing on someone elses save (TY btw)...
First of all, thank you very much for your bug reprt!
1) Unfortunately you are very right here. I messed up. :( The problem was that firstly I make the map, then the teleport, so the exit button remained only on the map (where is works as intended), but left out from the teleporter. Now fixed. ( )
2) The game check only if girl affection >= number, so even if the girl's stat is 500, it's still greaterOrEqual than whatever amount. So it shouldn't cause any problem.
That slider is the game's default, that's why I give you the max value, so you can see, for example the half bar is 250 and so on. Yep, it's not the best, i'll try to see if there is a better one.
3) Now, try with the new version, if still not working, then I'll be angry. :p

Ohh, good idea, will work in from now, but now just wanted to fix some tings fast.

pov="NewName" should work

by chance there is the cheat mode or not possible to finish Olivia story if you already have the mansion.
after few sex scenes in the teacher room she will be upset and will join you in the appartment.
you need to go see Sophie'Aunt and then come back to appartment to pickup Olivia.
but if you don't have the cheat mode it is no more possible to come back to the appartment.
Now you should be able to go back to the apartment with cheat. Without it, I wouldn't try. :D
( )

seems with latest cheat mode you are no more able to enter appartment, but girls affection numbers is available.
(little mistype in Sophie's name ( sohpie ) )

how to get affection with Olivia ?
i fuck her a lot and have only 10 points, not possible to give her any gift :(

there is indeed a computer in the mansion but not sure there is any effect when clic on it

using the minimap you can now move directly to an other room
Thank you for your bug report!
1) Try now with the latest one.
2) Yep, that's right. Fixed. ( )
3) I don't modify anything else than what mentioned in the post before, so there is no new way to get affection.
4) Yep, fixed that too. I mean the background, and now have messages in the morning too (like in the apartment... yep, in the morning you still can't study).
5) Man, that's just what I said in my post. :D

i must have fucked up bc im after the attack on base.
olivia & karina only ones not full heart but ive done olivas quests.
sasha & elena are my girlfriends
ive done up to liliths new cherry surgery.
but i have no mansion & cant find anything new .
olivais heart half full & katrina all i get is want atraction from her in cafertia im not geting any gain from her
Yep, you can do Olivia's quest with half heart too, and if you are finished with her quest then you don't fcked up even if you are after the attack. (BTW now you can do the quest even if the attack happened already.)
You won't have mansion until you continue with Lilith quest. And for that you need to catch the girls in the kitchen planing a sleepover night kinda stuff. :)

Reactions: Muck

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
hy dudes, somehow i didn t get notified on posts here...

is there already an update with corrected English for that last version?

sry Manfegor, i forgot the name of the guy that posted he ld need something like a week to forge a translation and you have all those links'n'dls :S

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes