Manfegor

May 20, 2017
No matter what I do, the shop stand with Karmen is never there. I've checked every day for like an in game month and nothing. Not sure what's preventing that from happening!
Really? That's why I posted? To be ignored? Great... (Or at least say that my solution didn't worked...)

Can somebody tell me if its possible to return to previous area without having to scroll back through history? Because I get stuck when going to the teachers room or visiting the gym when class is in session.

EDIT: If this was mention before I am sorry I did try to search through the thread but couldn't find anything
The solution for the teacher's room was indeed posted. I know beacuse I posted it. ;)
In the Gym, the hotspot which is clickable a little bit moved from where the door picture really is, you need to find it now (next to the door still, tho). Next fix will fix this.

There needs to be a "Load" feature installed on the main page of the game, so you don't have to completely exit the game to load a previous save!;)
If you need load feature, then just read my post for god sake... (Or at least say that my solution didn't worked...)

I am very happy for this the game is excelent
The 31st update will contains the elements which had to be in this update, but left out because of... reasons! :p
So it's basicly not that much new, we'll get Paula and maybe some events in the mansion with the girls...
Aaaand expected bugs too. :D

any one have pict of map?
Map of what? City? Apartment? Mansion? Anything other?

I decided to properly translate this garbage to English. Should be ready in a couple of days. Someone tell me how to recompile .rpy though pls
Place your translated files into the correct library (or I assume you just open the current files there and edit them), delete the rpyc files and run the game, it will solve the others.
Other than that, you can just give the rpy files, everybody can use them. :)
Or simply use the renpy engine to compile the files, then just delete what you don't need. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Really? That's why I posted? To be ignored? Great... (teacher's room) And that's not true, if you read it through you would found the answer...
In the Gym, the hotspot which is clickable a little bit moved from where the door picture really is, you need to find it now (next to the door still, tho). Next fix will fix this.
I used the search option and multiple keywords to look for a answer regarding this question in this thread but I didn't find any. You don't expect me to actually go read every post of a 80 pages thread :S That's why I asked and that's all I have to say on the matter IDC if you believe me or not. Not that it matter as Mikey Mike was kind enough to help me.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
@Manfegor Nah dude it wasn't ignored, it got to the point nothing fixed it and I wasn't starting again. I reached the level where I had to buy camping gear from Karmen and her shop still hadn't shown up no matter what events I did. Something screwed up somewhere. XD

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
@Manfegor Nah dude it wasn't ignored, it got to the point nothing fixed it and I wasn't starting again. I reached the level where I had to buy camping gear from Karmen and her shop still hadn't shown up no matter what events I did. Something screwed up somewhere. XD
Karmen's cart only shows on Wednesdays.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I don't understand what you aren't getting as my question is kinda simple but ill try to be more descriptive.

For example: After school your screen will show the school overview. If you click on the teacher room/lounge you're scene switches to that area. Once in the teacher room/lounge there is no icon for returning to the scene with the school overview and your stuck unless you use history to go back. Same for Gym when its class/club is in session there except there is a return icon (door with arrow) but its just not working when you click on it.

Can you use console command or something to return to other area without skipping said events.
Click on the door, not the button

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... I kinda stuck...
1 - Lucia's favour... I go into the maintenance room and talk to Lucía, she tells me "Give me some time...", and nothing more happens (Maybe I have to give her a clock? LOL)
2 - Sacha - I have more of 500 affections points with her, I find her three times in the kitchen and talk with her... and that's it... I still find her in the kitchen (she's "preparing something to eat" and the MC say "Waht a beautiful ass has Sacha, to eat here and now") and nothing more... No dates, no sex, nothing...
3 - Lilith and the mansion (by the way... There's not a single mention of them in the walkthrough) I visit the cemetery and Lilith tells me "...go, before the spirits screw my patience"... I find the "tomstone without name" and that's it...
I read a post here about a "missing key".. ¿?
May be I missing something?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
what’s new on version 1.1B and 1.2 anyone know ?
The 1.1b version is contains all the arrangements implemented. It also includes the corrections of images like the famous Start that was misspelled. It also have a couple of new pictures of Sasha in her room and in the student lounge.

The 1.1b fix, includes a major correction in Olivia's story

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Then you missed a scene which introcude the shop. Don't know how tho, that should be occur no matter what. Still I posted a fix for that too. :p
Open the console and type: ActivaKarmeShop = 1

Well... I kinda stuck...
1 - Lucia's favour... I go into the maintenance room and talk to Lucía, she tells me "Give me some time...", and nothing more happens (Maybe I have to give her a clock? LOL)
2 - Sacha - I have more of 500 affections points with her, I find her three times in the kitchen and talk with her... and that's it... I still find her in the kitchen (she's "preparing something to eat" and the MC say "Waht a beautiful ass has Sacha, to eat here and now") and nothing more... No dates, no sex, nothing...
3 - Lilith and the mansion (by the way... There's not a single mention of them in the walkthrough) I visit the cemetery and Lilith tells me "...go, before the spirits screw my patience"... I find the "tomstone without name" and that's it...
I read a post here about a "missing key".. ¿?
May be I missing something?
- Yep nothing happens for now.
- Either you need to go to the kitchen at night, or to the spa. Really need to check variables to be sure. :)
- I already posted that too, I won't update the WT until the fix. But there will be a sleepover kinda thing (all girls can be found in the kitchen in the afternoon). After that you can move forward.

The 1.1b version is contains all the arrangements implemented. It also includes the corrections of images like the famous Start that was misspelled. It also have a couple of new pictures of Sasha in her room and in the student lounge.

The 1.1b fix, includes a major correction in Olivia's story
Is 1.1b out yet?

This game need a galary or replay somthing...
Yep!

if i turn on cheat mode and try to see girls affection, it crash :(

no crash if cheat mode is off
Error msg please.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 241, in script
    call screen aff_screen1
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 2, in execute
    screen  aff_screen1:
    screen  aff_screen1:
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 4, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 76, in execute
    if cheat == 1:
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 77, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Menu.rpy", line 80, in execute
    text [Sophie] size 25 color "#000000"
Exception: Cannot display 677 as text.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen aff_screen1
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen  aff_screen1:
    screen  aff_screen1:
    imagemap:
    if cheat == 1:
    vbox:
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1313, in __init__
    raise Exception("Cannot display {0!r} as text.".format(i))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.1

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen aff_screen1
    screen  aff_screen1:
    screen  aff_screen1:
    imagemap:
    if cheat == 1:
    vbox:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen aff_screen1
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen  aff_screen1:
    screen  aff_screen1:
    imagemap:
    if cheat == 1:
    vbox:
  File "E:\jeux\jeux x\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc - CheatMode\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1313, in __init__
    raise Exception("Cannot display {0!r} as text.".format(i))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.1
Oh fuck, sorry. I'll fix it as soon as I got home.
EDIT: And thanks for the report!

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Karmen's cart only shows on Wednesdays.
Trust me, I'd checked for like a solid game month haha. The event that's supposed to happen to make her start spawning just didn't make her start spawning and I've no idea why. I did meet her when I bought some teddy but otherwise it just didn't work.

@Manfegor Sorry I never got around to your console fix, the game had just been a hassle and I'd closed it down. Don't worry, help is always appreciated.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor Sorry I never got around to your console fix, the game had just been a hassle and I'd closed it down. Don't worry, help is always appreciated.
Yeah, I know it can be frustrating. The main problem is there are events which can be missed but shouldn't be "missable" (is that even a word?)... Maybe in the future there will be a solution for this.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes