Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You have to go to the cemetery and find the hidden key to unlock the secret crypt, and you'll get your mansion.
I forgot to say that you need to wait until you've completed the Olivia and Leonora (in that order with the bugs) quests before unlocking the mansion last.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
No matter what I do, the shop stand with Karmen is never there. I've checked every day for like an in game month and nothing. Not sure what's preventing that from happening!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
No matter what I do, the shop stand with Karmen is never there. I've checked every day for like an in game month and nothing. Not sure what's preventing that from happening!
Did you unlock Event III. in the 0.10 WT, where Rosa and Karmen talk in the city square early in the game to open Karmen's shop (cart) on Wednesdays?

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Can somebody tell me if its possible to return to previous area without having to scroll back through history? Because I get stuck when going to the teachers room or visiting the gym when class is in session.

EDIT: If this was mention before I am sorry I did try to search through the thread but couldn't find anything

Reactions: ricardowre

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can somebody tell me if its possible to return to previous area without having to scroll back through history? Because I get stuck when going to the teachers room or visiting the gym when class is in session.

EDIT: If this was mention before I am sorry I did try to search through the thread but couldn't find anything
My experience is that you can only scroll back so far, and probably not back to where you always want to be. I've been creating saving often because of bad decisions, but have to tediously exit game, save game, reload game, and then load the desired save.

There needs to be a "Load" feature installed on the main page of the game, so you don't have to completely exit the game to load a previous save!;)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Did you unlock Event III. in the 0.10 WT, where Rosa and Karmen talk in the city square early in the game to open Karmen's shop (cart) on Wednesdays?
I'm not even sure at this point. I've gone through a lot of the game twice already trying to work out what makes different things work and occasionally running into weird bugs I have to rollback from etc. Maybe it'll unlock as I go but I never had trouble with it the first two times so it's just strange haha. Grinding out stats without gifts is a pain.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
My experience is that you can only scroll back so far, and probably not back to where you always want to be. I've been creating saving often because of bad decisions, but have to tediously exit game, save game, reload game, and then load the desired save.

There needs to be a "Load" feature installed on the main page of the game, so you don't have to completely exit the game to load a previous save!;)
That's not what I asked. What I meant is can't I visit those places and still return some way to the previous area or is this just bugged and do I have to wait for the next update?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm not even sure at this point. I've gone through a lot of the game twice already trying to work out what makes different things work and occasionally running into weird bugs I have to rollback from etc. Maybe it'll unlock as I go but I never had trouble with it the first two times so it's just strange haha. Grinding out stats without gifts is a pain.
I feel your pain bro! I almost gave up but was bored last night and against better judgment started over a 2nd time. I religiously followed the 0.10 WT, except for completing the Olivia quest before the Leonora one (See my posts above). Everything except for a few bugs (Mostly Elena but hit either ignore or rollback) worked and think I'm at or near the end of the last version in only 2-3 hours of grinding.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
That's not what I asked. What I meant is can't I visit those places and still return some way to the previous area or is this just bugged and do I have to wait for the next update?
Guess I'm not following you well bro without an example(s), but there are some major bugs that are supposedly being fixed. I'm currently in the mansion with my small harem, but am still being transported back to the apartment a lot.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I feel your pain bro! I almost gave up but was bored last night and against better judgment started over a 2nd time. I religiously followed the 0.10 WT, except for completing the Olivia quest before the Leonora one (See my posts above). Everything except for a few bugs (Mostly Elena but hit either ignore or rollback) worked and think I'm at or near the end of the last version in only 2-3 hours of grinding.
I'm about ready to call it a day haha. I tried following the guide to see if it would help but so many steps for whatever reason seem to just not work the way I expected. Like the step I'm at is to go to the Brotherhood about sending some item but whenever I go they're just crying about some funeral instead. Karmen never shows up at the pizza place for the next steps either. Might leave it until it's polished up some more.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Guess I'm not following you well bro without an example(s), but there are some major bugs that are supposedly being fixed. I'm currently in the mansion with my small harem, but am still being transported back to the apartment a lot.
I don't understand what you aren't getting as my question is kinda simple but ill try to be more descriptive.

For example: After school your screen will show the school overview. If you click on the teacher room/lounge you're scene switches to that area. Once in the teacher room/lounge there is no icon for returning to the scene with the school overview and your stuck unless you use history to go back. Same for Gym when its class/club is in session there except there is a return icon (door with arrow) but its just not working when you click on it.

Can you use console command or something to return to other area without skipping said events.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't understand what you aren't getting as my question is kinda simple but ill try to be more descriptive.

For example: After school your screen will show the school overview. If you click on the teacher room/lounge you're scene switches to that area. Once in the teacher room/lounge there is no icon for returning to the scene with the school overview and your stuck unless you use history to go back. Same for Gym when its class/club is in session there except there is a return icon (door with arrow) but its just not working when you click on it.

Can you use console command or something to return to other area without skipping said events.
The switch in the teacher's lounge is hidden on the right side of the screen. Move your cursor to the right sid to e and the switch will appear to get out of the teacher's lounge. Took me a while to figure that one out for myself. Not sure if it is intentional but needs to be clarified as to not piss people off too much! To exit the gym bypass the expected switch and just click on the exit door of the gym to leave. Doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is?!

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I decided to properly translate this garbage to English. Should be ready in a couple of days. Someone tell me how to recompile .rpy though pls

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes