matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah we need someone to share with us 0.1.1b verison. Someone know what in this version. What they fix?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
changelog
-all the arrangements implemented
-new pictures of Sasha in her room and in the student longue
-correction of the start that was misspelled

1.1b fix
major correction in Olivia's story

this ver does not include the correction of the history of Karina

Official WT?
on ver 1.2

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yeah, there is a fix for the fix which fixes the fix before and that fix itself again fixes the fix...

-all the arrangements implemented
This mean the missing texts? Or what?

-new pictures of Sasha in her room and in the student longue
Yesss... well, like 5 pic in the room, and honestly I don't find any in the student lounge... also which room he calls "student lougne"? :D

-correction of the start that was misspelled
Mmmmmhm...

1.1b fix
major correction in Olivia's story
Now that's good, you can now finish Olivia's quest even if the attack happens before. :O
But still the dev wrote a new part of code which then he doesn't use. :D Still, the quest can be done if I saw that right.

On the other hand, the mansion madness remained.

Reactions: Twistty

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone help me please. I deleted the old version 0.1 and downloaded the new 0.1.1 but my old saves are still showing up ? My saves file is empty yet they keep popping up ? It's a problem because i want to put other saves i got from this forum in the map but even when i do that the saves (that i got from this forum) aren't showing up but the old saves do.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can anyone help me please. I deleted the old version 0.1 and downloaded the new 0.1.1 but my old saves are still showing up ? My saves file is empty yet they keep popping up ? It's a problem because i want to put other saves i got from this forum in the map but even when i do that the saves (that i got from this forum) aren't showing up but the old saves do.
RenPy saves in AppData folder too, you have to delete those too.

Reactions: pj13

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
on karmen her store cart is the one that appears on wed in section just b4 spa.
u need to click on it to open the spot i find is somewhere near edge of screen.
i found accidently after 2 weeks game time after camping gear request. i figured what hell just started to click all over cart than open karmens shop.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I think I'll give up for now until the dev remake the mansion feature... I can't even find the kitchen every morning

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I think I'll give up for now until the dev remake the mansion feature... I can't even find the kitchen every morning
One possible route - red arrow to the south -> purple stair icon -> purple stair icon -> red arrow to the north -> red arrow to the left.

I'll make the GPS thing in the afternoon.

darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
again
I still have a problem with Elena bath room :confounded::(:'(
Please send the file link ... because I did not find the fix page ....
or which page is it ?

tnx :test:

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes