Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hy dudes, somehow i didn t get notified on posts here...

is there already an update with corrected English for that last version?

sry Manfegor, i forgot the name of the guy that posted he ld need something like a week to forge a translation and you have all those links'n'dls :S
I think maybe in 1.2 there will be an official update on translation.

Sorry, I don't know what you trying to say with your last sentence. :O I don't really remember who said that he will do a proper translation tho. :S

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
I already ended Olivia's story, but is there anything to do in the mansion? Every room is empty (only in the kitchen when u get breakfast there's the girls)..

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
1) Unfortunately you are very right here. I messed up. :( The problem was that firstly I make the map, then the teleport, so the exit button remained only on the map (where is works as intended), but left out from the teleporter. Now fixed. ( )
2) The game check only if girl affection >= number, so even if the girl's stat is 500, it's still greaterOrEqual than whatever amount. So it shouldn't cause any problem.
That slider is the game's default, that's why I give you the max value, so you can see, for example the half bar is 250 and so on. Yep, it's not the best, i'll try to see if there is a better one.
3) Now, try with the new version, if still not working, then I'll be angry
Thanks heaps! 1 & 3 confirmed working - and thank you again for the Infos! =) Everything else i saw mentioned here seems to be working to. If we would be doing software/hardware-business, I don't want to know what that 24h service would cost.
Already looking forward to your continues walkthrough!
pov="NewName" worked to!

Addendum: Besides from already missing the Map-Feature in the old apartment now XD it seems that the map isn't available when Sophie is training the three new girls in the mansion yard (and even then only in that "room").
By the way, the two nav-pointers in the Gym are still off (nice addon by the way, you get very used to them even if you didn't really need them before (and i still keep to misclick to the left side of the picture instead when trying to go to spa&pizza....).

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
hm. i'm still missing something in the lilith quest, can't get the mansion. i have the shadow in the graveyard, what then?

also, is there can we get a version and bugfix number shown on either the main or preference windows? so that we can keep track of the bugfixes and quote the game and bugfix versions in error reports?

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
worked out the language setting by trial and error, trying to work out buying gifts i have a shed load of money but cannot select buying anything, also i read people saying the level of affection i can only see full/empty hearts. there is a clipboard but dose not work when clicked and chemistry glass bottle on the top menu have no idea what this dose as dose nothing when clicked. any help would be great, thank you

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
1) You can't buy anything from the normal screen, you only get your inventar. Buying is only possible at Karmens Shop in the city (search this thread for it or the Walkthrough for .10 - or look at the signature in one of 's posts.
2) More than the simple hearts (numbers) is only available with 's cheatmod.
3) Yup, those are mysterious since version idon'tknowalongtimeago and don't do anything (at least as far as I know).
For everything else: See walkthrough, search this thread.

Reactions: gothic

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
still getting a blank screen for cheat mode is there a way to correct it or dose someone have a screen shot were ill know what to click on screenshot0002.png

som63

Jul 24, 2018
I'm stuck on the ceremony. For some reason I can't buy the dress from Astrid when I approach her even though I have the money?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I already ended Olivia's story, but is there anything to do in the mansion? Every room is empty (only in the kitchen when u get breakfast there's the girls)..
Yep, that's all for now (plus you can see Alexia&Miranda sleeping and Sophie training.

Addendum: Besides from already missing the Map-Feature in the old apartment now XD it seems that the map isn't available when Sophie is training the three new girls in the mansion yard (and even then only in that "room").
By the way, the two nav-pointers in the Gym are still off (nice addon by the way, you get very used to them even if you didn't really need them before (and i still keep to misclick to the left side of the picture instead when trying to go to spa&pizza....).
Dang, you find everything, right? :D Fixed it, see the last part of this post.

hm. i'm still missing something in the lilith quest, can't get the mansion. i have the shadow in the graveyard, what then?

also, is there can we get a version and bugfix number shown on either the main or preference windows? so that we can keep track of the bugfixes and quote the game and bugfix versions in error reports?
After the shadow, you have to use the shovel (at the tree next to the mausoleum).
Mod has the version number now displayed, see last part of this post.

version 1.1b works all the way. Thanks
How do I find Olivia's key?
and any Walkthrough for this patch ?
You don't need to find it manually. After you send the ring, go back to Olivia, and after the scene MC automatically find it.
Nope, not yet.

still getting a blank screen for cheat mode is there a way to correct it or dose someone have a screen shot were ill know what to click on
You already got it without the cheat, I mean your previous post about this. Which version you use?

I'm stuck on the ceremony. For some reason I can't buy the dress from Astrid when I approach her even though I have the money?
What happening when you try to buy the clothes? Save file?

Mod version 3

V3 of the mod is here, but for now I created a thread for it. There is some changes, which you can see there, also you can post any found error and suggestion there too. The new stuff is in the change log part.

Reactions: Muck

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
hello, ive got scene with elena in bathroom, already has new suit on her and i can have a sex with her but in bathroom if i want to stay, error appears

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes