Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
They can't even say hard for crying out loud. They say rich instead of it. And daddy replaced by papi in several places, and half Spanish half English dialogues 90% of the events and sex scenes. The only good translation is the couple of lines the main story. Not to mention the peek button label is missing

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If the attack on the base occurs before you start the Olivia's sadness quest then are you screwed to move forward? Is this a major glitch in the game or what? I started the Olivia quest after the attack, and can't do anything with Olivia's ring.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So the problem I'm having, is that Sophie is keeping Olivia, in my room, at the apartment, but after talking to Anias, it won't let me return to my old room there?

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
The game has potential, but frankly after giving it several opportunities over several months, I decided to delete it.
The story is very messy, it is difficult to understand, and the fact that on top of it, some fragments are partially translated, which does not help either.
The updates are tiny, with little content.
A pity, the plot was exciting.

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
Love the idea behind the game and i'm like 5 minutes into the game but the English is so unbearably dreadful it's hard to enjoy it to its fullest.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Heyo all! Let's see some sutff before sleep, hehh :D

1) Questions
How do I set the variables?
I would try to use the console if I were you. :p But it would be better we know where you stucked. If the whole storyline didn't start for you, then writ in the console: jump Dia8
After you watch the scene, the following stuff will be unlocked. If you stucked somewhere else, then you have to check the variables where you stucked.
If you eternally lost, just post a save file here.

I finally got the Mansion but I can only have breakfast with the girls and in the afternoon I see Sophie training the 3 new dolls in the back yard nothing else

from time to time I reappear in the old house and when I try to leave the Mansion at night gives me an error

Miranda and Alexia never apear in the Mansion and Lillith completely disappeard
Yep and yep and they will appear after the interview. What you expected? A great mansion full of hot chicks to fuck day and night? Yeah, me too. :p

Anyone with full walkthrough or just a little help with Olivia route?
There are 13 fix for this game, and still have bugs, I'll wait with the WT a bit more. :)

and I can not see the three girls (Carol, Sasha, Elena) any more except breakfast.
Yeah, no mater how many times you post it, they won't just magically reappear. :D

aaaa now i understand :D plz when is fix tell me
Not the language is the problem, well it is, but that just causes the incomprehensibly game, the other bugs have other sources.

i downloaded the bug fix it did not fix the English at all
I talked with the dev, he got another guy (he hired Pandora for translate too) for the translate, and it will be done when it will be done, but this time it has to be perfect. :D

yes maybe they still work for fix this one exemple is you cant find Olivia key ...
You don't have to find it yourself, since you autmatically got it. If you did drink with her and still don't get the key (and you tried to visit her), then you still have the option to manually solve it, by tweaking some variables. I love variables. XD

Anything with Karina beyond taking her to the movies yet? Seems to be hit or miss either gaining affection or losing affection by the choice of movie! Any other places to meet her besides the coffee shop, playground, MC's home, and/or the cinema?
Movie watching and movie sex. And nope, no other place yet.

Where do you install this fix, and does it replace an existing file? Will it work with existing saves or do you have to start over from scratch? Thanks!
You have to extract the fix into the game's folder. And you don't have to start over, except if you stucked so much that it's better to start over.

Still nothing, Olivia disappears after request from Anias.
What you mean disappear? She has to be either in school, at her home, or at your home. :O

hay so the temple has been attack and they want me to wait but it has been like 2 month in game. What am i supposed t do
Well... wait. :) The funeral is not in the game yet, so you have to wait.

i just meet karmen in pizzeria and it was on tuesday not wednesday and i payed her 2000 to take the ring
When you do the quest for Olivia, it's no matter what day is it, Karmen will be at the pizza restaurant, yep.

If the attack on the base occurs before you start the Olivia's sadness quest then are you screwed to move forward? Is this a major glitch in the game or what? I started the Olivia quest after the attack, and can't do anything with Olivia's ring.
Oh my... I forgot this... :S
Either you start over and do Olivia before the attack, or modify the variables.

So the problem I'm having, is that Sophie is keeping Olivia, in my room, at the apartment, but after talking to Anias, it won't let me return to my old room there?
I don't know if I said this before in this post, but I love variables, so set sem as you want. :) Or try the attached stuff, see if you can go back to your apartment and check if they are there.

A doubt this Bug Fix fixes most or all busg that come out?
And if I put it in the game, will I have to start again or can I continue from where I stay?
Nope, it's not fix every bug. You can continue, yep. The question is, do you want to? :D

2) Something something
Well, there are lots of players who are grumpy because of the maze mansion, the lack of acctecion with the girls and such, so there are a litle something.

If it work as intended, the following will happen:
- There is a map icon if you are in the mansion, on the map you can see the blueprint of the mansion, and you can click on each room and the ingame room picture will be displayed. Clicking on the empty part of the map will close this image. Next phase will be the GPS. :p
- There is a cheat option in the preferences, in the main menu. If you turn it on, then you won't pay, so you can buy as many gifts as you want, with which you can increase the relationship with the girls to the sky! Also if the cheat is enabled you won't pay for the movie VIP tickets, for the tent, for the stuffs on the dates.
Also with the cheat enabled, the game will display the exact number of the relationship of each girls, not just the heart, so you can see how much more you need. generally 100 (rarely 200) enough. :)
Other small somethings:
- I changed the main menu's image because it bothered me the "Star" button. :D
- The ingame menu (right mouse button) got his Load and Main Menu buttons back.
- Karmen will appear in the city when her cart appears.
- You can go back in your apartment if you want after you got the mansion (cheat enabled needed).

While I tried to test everything, as I'm not a developer (cause devs do perfect games, right? :p) there is always a chance that something wrong happends, so backup before extract this. And if anything cause any error please let me know, I'll fix as soon as possible.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I would try to use the console if I were you. :p But it would be better we know where you stucked. If the whole storyline didn't start for you, then writ in the console: jump Dia8
After you watch the scene, the following stuff will be unlocked. If you stucked somewhere else, then you have to check the variables where you stucked.
Thank you Manfegor, that worked perfect.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Heyo all! Let's see some sutff before sleep, hehh :D

1) Questions

Yep and yep and they will appear after the interview. What you expected? A great mansion full of hot chicks to fuck day and night? Yeah, me too. :p

There are 13 fix for this game, and still have bugs, I'll wait with the WT a bit more. :)

Yeah, no mater how many times you post it, they won't just magically reappear. :D

Not the language is the problem, well it is, but that just causes the incomprehensibly game, the other bugs have other sources.

I talked with the dev, he got another guy (he hired Pandora for translate too) for the translate, and it will be done when it will be done, but this time it has to be perfect. :D

You don't have to find it yourself, since you autmatically got it. If you did drink with her and still don't get the key (and you tried to visit her), then you still have the option to manually solve it, by tweaking some variables. I love variables. XD

Movie watching and movie sex. And nope, no other place yet.

You have to extract the fix into the game's folder. And you don't have to start over, except if you stucked so much that it's better to start over.

What you mean disappear? She has to be either in school, at her home, or at your home. :O

Well... wait. :) The funeral is not in the game yet, so you have to wait.

When you do the quest for Olivia, it's no matter what day is it, Karmen will be at the pizza restaurant, yep.

Oh my... I forgot this... :S
Either you start over and do Olivia before the attack, or modify the variables.

I don't know if I said this before in this post, but I love variables, so set sem as you want. :) Or try the attached stuff, see if you can go back to your apartment and check if they are there.

Nope, it's not fix every bug. You can continue, yep. The question is, do you want to? :D

2) Something something
Well, there are lots of players who are grumpy because of the maze mansion, the lack of acctecion with the girls and such, so there are a litle something.

If it work as intended, the following will happen:
- There is a map icon if you are in the mansion, on the map you can see the blueprint of the mansion, and you can click on each room and the ingame room picture will be displayed. Clicking on the empty part of the map will close this image. Next phase will be the GPS. :p
- There is a cheat option in the preferences, in the main menu. If you turn it on, then you won't pay, so you can buy as many gifts as you want, with which you can increase the relationship with the girls to the sky! Also if the cheat is enabled you won't pay for the movie VIP tickets, for the tent, for the stuffs on the dates.
Also with the cheat enabled, the game will display the exact number of the relationship of each girls, not just the heart, so you can see how much more you need. generally 100 (rarely 200) enough. :)
Other small somethings:
- I changed the main menu's image because it bothered me the "Star" button. :D
- The ingame menu (right mouse button) got his Load and Main Menu buttons back.
- Karmen will appear in the city when her cart appears.
- You can go back in your apartment if you want after you got the mansion (cheat enabled needed).

While I tried to test everything, as I'm not a developer (cause devs do perfect games, right? :p) there is always a chance that something wrong happends, so backup before extract this. And if anything cause any error please let me know, I'll fix as soon as possible.
I appreciate your advice, but contradicts what is in the v. 0.10 WT. The 0.10 WT says that it is important to finish Lenora's visits quest before you do Olivia's quest. In Events XII, it says "Attack from helicopter - Happens after you and Lenora talk with Lady Victoria (last step of Lenora's visits), open up funeral instead of carnival. Should I start Olivia's sadness quest before I finish Lenora's visits quest, to be able to get rid of Olivia's ring? This would contradict what is in v. 0.10's WT though. Do you have the option in this game to have either the carnival or the funeral? Thanks again for all your help.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
tomorrow version 1.1b will release and if all goes well on 31 july ver 1.2 will release as well

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
couple of thing dont need walkthrough for this game just a step by step for each girl plz. seems the rest is automatic.
is there a way out of teacher room with the 3 teachers in it bc there talk with them but if do all 3 cant rollback out which is the only way ive seen to leave during the

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Do this... Start Olivia quest first... Talk to her at the bar, go to the Brotherhood temple, ask to deliver the package, go to the Temple of the Servants Guild (both of them say no) then go to the pizza restaurant, talk to Karmen (she can deliver the ring - pay $2000) DO NOT talk to Olivia at the beach bar yet... Let a little time pass... Do the "Leonora Quest" till the end... (after that the attack comes) THEN go talk to Olivia at the beach bar and finish her quest (enjoy!!)
This way work for me.

Reactions: Manfegor

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I appreciate your advice, but contradicts what is in the v. 0.10 WT. The 0.10 WT says that it is important to finish Lenora's visits quest before you do Olivia's quest. In Events XII, it says "Attack from helicopter - Happens after you and Lenora talk with Lady Victoria (last step of Lenora's visits), open up funeral instead of carnival. Should I start Olivia's sadness quest before I finish Lenora's visits quest, to be able to get rid of Olivia's ring? This would contradict what is in v. 0.10's WT though. Do you have the option in this game to have either the carnival or the funeral? Thanks again for all your help.
I checked the code again because I remember otherwise, but yeah there seems something wrongly ordered in the code, so for now the solution of @Buster65 is the best and I'll work on solving it.

couple of thing dont need walkthrough for this game just a step by step for each girl plz. seems the rest is automatic.
is there a way out of teacher room with the 3 teachers in it bc there talk with them but if do all 3 cant rollback out which is the only way ive seen to leave during the
If you move the cursor to the right side of the scene there will be the orange stuff with which you can leave the scene. Dev forgot to add the button there.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck at two places.
1. How to help Lilith. I have had my checkup at the hospital but after that when I go to Lilith and she asks I say I forgot to go to the hospital and so she says to go the hospital and help her.
2. How to trigger the gym event? I go there and then both trainer and Elena are there and then Elena goes into the locker room. What next?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I am stuck at two places.
1. How to help Lilith. I have had my checkup at the hospital but after that when I go to Lilith and she asks I say I forgot to go to the hospital and so she says to go the hospital and help her.
2. How to trigger the gym event? I go there and then both trainer and Elena are there and then Elena goes into the locker room. What next?
1) To be able to help her, you need to be at least lovers with Miranda, so go for it. :)
2) Umm, go to the locker room and enjoy? :D If you mean the basketball event, then you have to talk with Elena after school in the cafeteria, and choose the sport icon.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Do this... Start Olivia quest first... Talk to her at the bar, go to the Brotherhood temple, ask to deliver the package, go to the Temple of the Servants Guild (both of them say no) then go to the pizza restaurant, talk to Karmen (she can deliver the ring - pay $2000) DO NOT talk to Olivia at the beach bar yet... Let a little time pass... Do the "Leonora Quest" till the end... (after that the attack comes) THEN go talk to Olivia at the beach bar and finish her quest (enjoy!!)
This way work for me.
Thanks, I was able to finally complete the Olivia's sadness quest by starting it before completing the final step of Leonora's visits quest. I waited until I had completed the entire Olivia's quest before triggering the attack on the base by visiting Lady Victoria and Leonora on the beach for ending the dispute. So I technically completed Leonora's quest after Olivia's and it worked, which is contrary to the 0.10 WT! The game is a little too linear, and doesn't allow for much play out of sequence. Thanks again, good luck bro!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
One question. Once the mansion has been unlocked (where it's crazy to find a room without getting lost, it would take an interactive map of the house at this point), can you go to visit the girls in their rooms (as in the old apartment) or it didn't implement yet ? I ask why I didn't find where they are ...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes