Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
i think this is a great game and i wonder why it not more popular as it is.
but i also got some questions
1 why keep (teacher) Johanna mad/angry at me?
Is it because i failed a test , not rally important but can it be solved.
if yes, how?

2 why felt (teacher) Olivia s full filled hart back to empty
not visiting enough or because she needs to say daddy or....?

3 Why dont lilith return (only blue glow beside the grave yard
end off event in this version? (SOLVED)

4 How comes Paula not further developping as train/exercise and fotgraphing flowers?
Is it in combination with photo studio which is still closed for me?

5 FUNERAL HONOURS dfrom the sisters
event is finished , continues in nest update or....?

6 maiden
when can i expect to give lady anis her ''reward''
As astrid says, beautifull ritual hopefully next is soon ,,,,, i only can agree

i know a lot off questions but i am eager to found out and i think the walktrough has not
the answers for these
I did not play this game from first edition , just from the one what is now on first page
so i dont know how it developped and what to expect

greetz

Edit

found the answer for question 3 , ;-)
Dude... chill.
The updates will happen when they happen, and bombarding someone with a bunch of questions that will be answered every other update gets annoying and overwhelming. I mean, you do what him to finish the game, right?
Just be patient and all your questions will be answered when the time comes.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
dude chill????

PFF
because i like the game , but not verry familiar with it , i may ask as much questions as i want and better do it
in one as in 10 posts ( and others may decide to answer or not) therefore this is a open forum , members help others
and receive help for themselves as well

BUT pls do understand i dont push dev to do or don,t do anything .
If there are players who can tell me at question nr.. you reached the end and you have to wait for an update , fine with me , thats why i ask and not to get pissed over.

So i must assume you know this game verry well and all my questions cant be answered yet so i have to conclude i reached the (so far) end off the game (in this version nr)

if you have any complains about my english than pleace accept my humble appoligies for it cause its not my native language and that could be a reason i dont explain myself proper in my above alinea ,s (and i still refuse to use google translate or some other lame translator)

STILL FRIENDS?

greetz

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Where can you buy the Deluxe Ticket for the movies? I did find her in the mansion in the television room to go to the movies.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Where can you buy the Deluxe Ticket for the movies? I did find her in the mansion in the television room to go to the movies.
At some point after you pick the third movie it automatically asks if you want to pay $200 for the VIP seats. You don't have to go anywhere.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
At some point after you pick the third movie it automatically asks if you want to pay $200 for the VIP seats. You don't have to go anywhere.
Thanks for the info, but I have been to dozens of movies and have never seen that. Oh, well.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info, but I have been to dozens of movies and have never seen that. Oh, well.
No problem. And yeah, the game can have weird triggers. Might need to advance other storylines or Paula's event first. But here is the walkthrough answer I found for you.

Karina’s movie night • Achieve high affection • Go for a squash match with Karina • After you get enough affection Karina will come to your home in the afternoon (you can find her in the kitchen) • Go to see a movie that she likes with her (at least 9 times) • Next time choose the third movie, and pay for the VIP tickets

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This game looks pretty good, shame you have to play it as a black dude though. Not my thing at all.
Renders look nice, but i imagine its probably the 'having to play as a bbc' that is putting some off and detracting from this games popularity.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This game looks pretty good, shame you have to play it as a black dude though. Not my thing at all.
Renders look nice, but i imagine its probably the 'having to play as a bbc' that is putting some off and detracting from this games popularity.
I don't see him as black. I see him more as a Vijay Singh-like manifestation. Hard to make a game that you can input any of your own likes into them. Would be a huge file. I enjoy the variety.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
No problem. And yeah, the game can have weird triggers. Might need to advance other storylines or Paula's event first. But here is the walkthrough answer I found for you.

Karina’s movie night • Achieve high affection • Go for a squash match with Karina • After you get enough affection Karina will come to your home in the afternoon (you can find her in the kitchen) • Go to see a movie that she likes with her (at least 9 times) • Next time choose the third movie, and pay for the VIP tickets
Well it took many more trips to the movies, but it finally happened! Maybe she has to LIKE the film many times before the impending full theatre.

mm1978

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry Guys,
but i played over a week and always went directly after school the Rosa, but Karmen is not there. Can i edit my save-file with saveeditonline.com? I sometimes also try first to go to the guild and guardin but this has no affect. I can not see my mistake.

Thank you for helping

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i think this is a great game and i wonder why it not more popular as it is.
but i also got some questions
1 why keep (teacher) Johanna mad/angry at me?
Is it because i failed a test , not rally important but can it be solved.
if yes, how?

2 why felt (teacher) Olivia s full filled hart back to empty
not visiting enough or because she needs to say daddy or....?

4 How comes Paula not further developping as train/exercise and fotgraphing flowers?
Is it in combination with photo studio which is still closed for me?

5 FUNERAL HONOURS dfrom the sisters
event is finished , continues in nest update or....?

6 maiden
when can i expect to give lady anis her ''reward''
As astrid says, beautifull ritual hopefully next is soon ,,,,, i only can agree
1) Envy? LOL :D
2) If you finished the questline, then it's not important for now. But you should know, that Olivia got -90 affection every time you fail the exam. Gain larger number of affection is possible during the questline, otherwise you can get +10 if you pass the exam. :)
4) Paula further stuff is in 0.1.2. You can go make a photo shoot with her... and other stuff.
5) Not finished (as you can even see), who knows when it will be continued...
6) Even the Wise Old Man [RuneScape, anybody?] can't say that... why you asks these type of questions?

And the WT has the answers for question that actually has answers and those that connect with the story... Like who knows what will comes in the future? Who cares why Johanna is angry? :D

and what i also wonder
cant you study in the mansion?
Cannot find a pc so i will not pass any test at school?
You can return to the apartment, and you can study in the mansion.... Well okay, you can't now, but tomorrow you'll be able to do so.

Well it took many more trips to the movies, but it finally happened! Maybe she has to LIKE the film many times before the impending full theatre.
WTF man? The WT @Naypwn quotes literally say that "see a movie that she likes" :D

Sorry Guys,
but i played over a week and always went directly after school the Rosa, but Karmen is not there. Can i edit my save-file with saveeditonline.com? I sometimes also try first to go to the guild and guardin but this has no affect. I can not see my mistake.

Thank you for helping
Read the WT please. You have to visit the temple and guild before Rosa.
If you did that, then 100%, that your variable didn't set, so you maybe should do that manually.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
1) Envy? LOL :D
2) If you finished the questline, then it's not important for now. But you should know, that Olivia got -90 affection every time you fail the exam. Gain larger number of affection is possible during the questline, otherwise you can get +10 if you pass the exam. :)
4) Paula further stuff is in 0.1.2. You can go make a photo shoot with her... and other stuff.
5) Not finished (as you can even see), who knows when it will be continued...
6) Even the Wise Old Man [RuneScape, anybody?] can't say that... why you asks these type of questions?

And the WT has the answers for question that actually has answers and those that connect with the story... Like who knows what will comes in the future? Who cares why Johanna is angry? :D

You can return to the apartment, and you can study in the mansion.... Well okay, you can't now, but tomorrow you'll be able to do so.

WTF man? The WT @Naypwn quotes literally say that "see a movie that she likes" :D

Read the WT please. You have to visit the temple and guild before Rosa.
If you did that, then 100%, that your variable didn't set, so you maybe should do that manually.
Ha! But half the time she didn't like the third movie. It seemed random. Enjoyed it. It almost seemed like I was out with a real woman! (But honey, you liked this movie last week!)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ha! But half the time she didn't like the third movie. It seemed random. Enjoyed it. It almost seemed like I was out with a real woman! (But honey, you liked this movie last week!)
Not just the third movie, any movie... Yep it's random if she likes the movie or not.
Dating a real woman? I don't know what that even mean. :p XD

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
@Manfegor
thnx for answering my questions

The only reason why i care that johana is angry is quite simpel.
I think this charactar has a pretty pritty damn shape and i really want
to hammer that one, which never gonna happen ID shes angry with/on mc
(or other nice content which i do not wanna miss)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@Manfegor
thnx for answering my questions

The only reason why i care that johana is angry is quite simpel.
I think this charactar has a pretty pritty damn shape and i really want
to hammer that one, which never gonna happen ID shes angry with/on mc
(or other nice content which i do not wanna miss)
Well, the list:
Sophie(10/50), Sasha(10/80), Carol(15/90), Elena(10/25), Katerina(10/50), Kyo(10/50), Veronica(10/90), Johanna(10/90), Alexia(10/75), Bianca(10/50), Olivia(10/90), Karina(10/80), Leonora(10/100), Paula(10/70), Ruby(10/50), Alice(10/50), Valeria(10/100), Elisa(10/20)
These are the girls got (+/-) depends on your test result. As you can see just as Olivia, Johanna's affection can be lowered easily. :D
But anyway, when (and if) the game will contain something with her, I'm sure there will be more stuff for her to increase the affection.

Reactions: djustmie

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I don't see him as black. I see him more as a Vijay Singh-like manifestation. Hard to make a game that you can input any of your own likes into them. Would be a huge file. I enjoy the variety.
I may be wrong, but I believe it was developed as a Hispanic based game. Possibly Cuban? Original language is Spanish

taquito

Aug 5, 2017
can someone give me the archive.rpa that is in the game folder ? please?
I downloaded the entire game and that file does not work

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes