InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
This game looks pretty good, shame you have to play it as a black dude though. Not my thing at all.
Renders look nice, but i imagine its probably the 'having to play as a bbc' that is putting some off and detracting from this games popularity.
I find the bbc main as refreshing given that most games have an overly hung white kid with the body of a 12 year old

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I know is a stupid question but can someone tell me how i can see the stat points and if there is jurnnal or something to see the quests ?

The only thing i saw is the girl list but you cant cick on them to see eanything !
By default you can only see the heart icon slowly(or not so slowly) filling up. That's all. If you wanna see the exact stat point you need to use the cheat.
By default there is no quests, and I just made up the quest names, lol. Anyway, you need the mod to see the quest list in your room (in apartment and mansion too).

im not being mean but... is there any way to improve the English? im having a huge headache reading dialogue...
The developer stated that he hired a new guy to solve this problem. Also someone from this forum also working on improved texts. Wait patiently...

Hey I'm having trouble the Olivia quest. I have talked with Anais and she wants me to bring Olivia to her. But when I get home I cant find Olivia. Did anyone else have this problem?
That some weird shit. I mean, can you give me a save? I'll take a look on the variables to solve the problem.

Seems I might need a full save since I locked myself out the Principals daughter movie nights lol. I unlocked my mansion before she came to apartment now she never shows up. Also seems like that reporter got mansion scenes I looked at the CGI. I'll be damned if I try to navigate in the maze mansion. That's the first thing he needs to fix since it would literally make people quit.
She appears in the mansion too in plain game. Also if you use the mod you can return the apartment.
If you use the mod, there is a map for the apartment and mansion, and if you use the cheat the map became a teleporter with which you can go to different rooms immediately. The moving around can't possibly be easier than that. :D

Anyone got the console commands the old "Elana_Points" is not working?
Use the cheat to set the points, as 500 is more than enough. Other than that, the correct variable name is Elena.

Does cheat work?
Yeeeep... Or it's not working for you? If you encounter any problem with that please report it on the mod's topic.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Nah i was Just asking to see should i download it or not, so thanks :D
By default you can only see the heart icon slowly(or not so slowly) filling up. That's all. If you wanna see the exact stat point you need to use the cheat.
By default there is no quests, and I just made up the quest names, lol. Anyway, you need the mod to see the quest list in your room (in apartment and mansion too).

The developer stated that he hired a new guy to solve this problem. Also someone from this forum also working on improved texts. Wait patiently...

That some weird shit. I mean, can you give me a save? I'll take a look on the variables to solve the problem.

She appears in the mansion too in plain game. Also if you use the mod you can return the apartment.
If you use the mod, there is a map for the apartment and mansion, and if you use the cheat the map became a teleporter with which you can go to different rooms immediately. The moving around can't possibly be easier than that. :D

Use the cheat to set the points, as 500 is more than enough. Other than that, the correct variable name is Elena.

Yeeeep... Or it's not working for you? If you encounter any problem with that please report it on the mod's topic.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
It's automatically opened after a few day (on thursday if I remember right).

Still if you find any problem, please report it so fix can be done asap. :)
I've gone through the full 31 days like 4 times and it hasn't happened and it hasn't opened.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I've gone through the full 31 days like 4 times and it hasn't happened and it hasn't opened.
Open a console and write:
ActivaKarmeShop=1
Capital letters are important. That will solve it. I'll place a settings into the next version of the mod for this.

Reactions: Muck

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I tried to play the game in Spanish as default but I can't handle some latin american expressions (sorry, nothing personal). Then I switched the game language to English but my eyes started to bleed. Maybe you should ask for some help with the English translation and set English as default language.

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
So everybody agrees on the fact that this game is fuckin great but they also agree on the fact that Team BG desperately needs somebody who speaks english at a good level. Not only for the in-game contect but also for the changelogs and the communication with the donors and the people of this forum.
Honestly the last changelog sounds like gibberish to me.
I don't want to offend anybody, trust me I know it's hard to learn other languages but should they consider a good translator many people would be happier and their game would benefit in popularity.

Reactions: Setzer

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played this since like 6 or 7 versions ago, has it improved?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh in a previous play through. She did come to the mansion for movies only when she did in the apartment. Plus thanks about the mod I didn't know there was one.

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
The english translation for the game is still a goddamn mess. It seems there are grammar errors that weren't there in previous versions.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes