gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i have completed all quests no problem but im stuck at olivias story. i even completd leonaras storyline before starting olivia's. when i visited her sixth time in teacher room she got angry and i left, after that nothing is happening she is not coming to me as the walkthrough says. HELP ME OUT GUYS
first you need to go to your home then when you go to living room she comes to you then you should go to maids temple

lonnt

Apr 15, 2018
Got a little problem, i stuck in the mansion, tells me on fuc.... midday that i need breakfast first, doh no breakfast triggerable. Anyone know how pass time via console? (I would like to reload a save file but yeah u can guess doh...)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 134414
how can i get this scene??
To unlock that if i rember correct you need to make first girlfriend miranda the doctor after that you need to challenge her in basketball match and win and to progress the story wheen she get hurt miranda the doctor say to MC that she give some pills to her and pills have side effects heavy sleep at night so you can visit her at night and do what you wish with her

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys, the game is amazing, but now I, living at the mansion, I have a mess....
How do I study now? If I go to the apartment, it shows a pixeled picture and a sentence says "ya no es necesario volver al apartamento" (It is not necessary to return to the apartment). What can I do?
Any map of the mansion?
Thank u all.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know command to jump directly to alexia pool event... shes not appearing for me on saturday or sundays
i found alexia in the hallway near front door perhaps you have to talk to her there first?

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
where's karmen Shop location i can't find that anywhere ? Need buy some pinic tool to going pinic with Elena but i can't fint that shop anywhere

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Man, I wish the dev would seek some help with the Engrish. It is near unreadable. What doe she mean at times?
Nice fetish game, but the story is hard to follow this way...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
jump TelevisoraNa
ScriptError: could not find label 'TelevisoraNa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
jump TelevisoraNa
File "D:\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa

Full traceback:
    jump TelevisoraNa

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can anyone help me with the pool quest with Alexia? Because she is not there at the pool on Saturday and Sunday. If it help, I have the cheat install.
The mod only read the quest variables, not write them.
Did you speak with her in the hallway? If yes, then give me a save file to check.

MY GAME IS BREAKING WHY ?!
Exactly what you do when this error happens?

I'm really struggling to find the night event with Miranda and Alexia. Either I can't find their room or I haven't triggered the right event to get to that scene yet. They've moved into the mansion and i'm stuck at that point.
Their room is... Okay you are in your room, then:
- Red arrow icon to the south
- Purple stair icon
- Purple stair icon
- Red arrow icon to the north
- Red arrow icon to the east
- Red arrow icon to the east
- Red arrow icon to the north
- Go outside (door icon)
Their room can be reached with the left door icon.

does anyone know how to get alexia and miranda at the beach terrance? im like 2000 love with miranda and nothing
Did you finished the quest in which you have to go to the hospital?
If yes, then save file to me! :)

so i finished Olivia quest before Leonora’s visits and i think i am stuck with it , any help ??
What? You finished Olivia's quest and you are stucked with it? How that's possible? :D
Or you mean you are stucked with Leonora's quest? Then where you stucked ecaxtly?

I did everything for the favor for miranda quest but cant get the scene with alexia at the pool
Something is missing. Give me a save file please.

i have completed all quests no problem but im stuck at olivias story. i even completd leonaras storyline before starting olivia's. when i visited her sixth time in teacher room she got angry and i left, after that nothing is happening she is not coming to me as the walkthrough says. HELP ME OUT GUYS
Again you too give me a save file please.

nice game and i love it more and more with each update
THANK YOU

but i have few problems:
1st: where is storage room if it is in school then how much time do i have to wait until Lucy talks to me (pics) i live in mansion
2nd: where are the girls when i move to mansion i can't find any of the in the afternoons.
3rd: where is the bathroom in mansion so i can spy on girls?
4th: what should i do till i take Karina to movies for the first time?
BTW the Dr had moved in
1) Not in this version
2) Not in this version
3) Not in this version (also the bathroom is on the corridor, where the 3 rooms can be found which can't be opened. Also there is a bathroom in Miranda+Alexia's room, and there is a bathroom next to the dolls' room, aaaand on the ground floor at the southern room... Yep.)
4) Umm... spend you time with writing a 18+ RenPy game. :D

Can't find Olivia after going to the maids temple.
Save file please.

Got a little problem, i stuck in the mansion, tells me on fuc.... midday that i need breakfast first, doh no breakfast triggerable. Anyone know how pass time via console? (I would like to reload a save file but yeah u can guess doh...)
The variable for time of the day is lahora, you can set that if you want.

i found alexia in the hallway near front door perhaps you have to talk to her there first?
There is no really "perhaps", that's the deal, you have to talk with her there. :D

where's karmen Shop location i can't find that anywhere ? Need buy some pinic tool to going pinic with Elena but i can't fint that shop anywhere
There it is (only on Wednesday):

Code:

While running game code:
    jump TelevisoraNa

Full traceback:
    jump TelevisoraNa

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

Reactions: lucas69 and gartal

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I got to the same point. Can't advance from that scene with either the front desk chick or announcer. Looks like a missing or mis-named file.

There is a TelevisoraN.rpy...

Ah, I see the fix upthread

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
What? You finished Olivia's quest and you are stucked with it? How that's possible? :D
Or you mean you are stucked with Leonora's quest? Then where you stucked ecaxtly?
Sorry for my English, something similar happens to me with Olivia, I have already gone to the teacher's room 5 times and she has thrown me away, now I can not get her to come home or comment on Lady Anais

kont

May 22, 2017
Wait for Sophie to tell you about the club.
Wait for Sophie to tell you, that you have to go to the hospital.
Go there and meetMiranda
Goto the club and use your charm on Mirandauntil you reach 90 points withher
You’ll meet Miranda after school.
At the night to again to the club, and Miranda became your love
"Goto the club and use your charm on Mirandauntil you reach 90 points withher" where is club

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I started new without mod and have the problem to buy from Karmen the picnic tool. The problem the place is closed for me so I can´t go there (for all days).

The other problem is Olivia

- Go home and talk with the girls then go with Olivia to Lady Anais.(done)
-After the next class with Olivia, go to the teacher’s room. (I can´t get all time the message that I must let her alone for a time , her heart is very low I don´t know if this is the problem)
- Now at the afternoon if you go to Olivia’s apartment, you can explore the place.
- Stay with Olivia and enjoy.
- At the morning, go to the bathroom and enjoy.
- Go to the kitchen and enjoy(if you choose to fuck her, you’ll be late from school and Katerina will punish you).

Know somebody these problems and have somebody a solution for it or give it for that a fix?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes