Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Great game but ...
Big problem with upload of saved games! We lost part of avancement and some events don't trigger again.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I went for 2 consecutive weeks to his apartment and he always puts me closed
I meant your apartment, not hers. :O

wait for the whole month but Olivia still not come to me ._.
First question where you wait for her. Second question what is the variable show in your game for that questline?

go to the pizzeria place on wednesday only u will find karmen
Nah, that's not Karmen's shop... her shop is on the central place in the city...

From what I understand, the mansion update come after the olivia one, so there shouldn't have been a problem with the saves.
I think the reason that everyone is having problems with it is that in the walkthrouth says that you should finish Lilith questline first (which at this moment are 3 quest: fuck the ghost, restore virginity and the mansion) then finish Leonora quest and then finish Olivia quest.
But that is not accurate. You just need to finish the 1st and 2nd quests on Lilith questline then do Leonora and Olivia quests.
If the mansion update was released after the olivia questline then probably the walkthrough's autor forgot to edit that part and just left it at "Finish Lilith’s questline, before you finish Leonora’s questline" which as I pointed out, now counts the mansion quest too.
While there is a way go to back, this is acutally a good point, thanks. Fixed the WT here. In the attachment. Right there. Can't place into OP tho...

This post is getting too long now but, on another note, while looking through the game CG for scenes I haven't unlocked yet, I've found some that I dont now how to get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those a preview for the next(s) updates? or are implemented in the game already? if anyone know how to unlock those scenes (specially Sophia's one :)) will be nice
Those images are not in the game yet. Only God knows if they will be in next update or in the version after that, or even they won't be there ever...

guys where do i find milena and her daughter at the manson , it say go at night to the red dark room and hear them talking but i cant find there room no matter what i look :(

Reactions: bombusblack

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
Saves in the current (new)version, won't load
You mean yours saves from the older version(0.1.1 I think it was)? mine worked normaly. But for some reason when I started a new game it carried my old saves woman stats and gifts I had on my inventory. So I had to delete all my saves on the "Roaming" folder and on the game folder.
If you mean your saves made in this version (0.1.2), thats probably the mod. After I meet the 3 lolis, any saves made after that event, while using the mod, will always load at the morning after that event. I suppose the load files were bugged.
Try playing without the mod.

Those images are not in the game yet. Only God knows if they will be in next update or in the version after that, or even they won't be there ever...
:( well, I have to wait and see then...

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys,

i have huge problem:
In the Olivia Quest, when you have to send the ring from the island:
I have met Karmen in the pizzeria, but at that time i had not the 2.000 bucks to pay.
Now i have the money but the scenes doesn't appear again. And on wednesdays i just can buy goods from her, but not talk...

I suppose it's a bug? Is there any console command to repeat the Karmen/Pizza Girl scene at the pizzeria?

Any help is appreciated!

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
2 questions:
1- does anyone have a full 0.12 save?
2- i dont know if im wrong. but it as become imposible for me to complete at least one quest.
if i complete lilith quest to do leonoras, i cant do olivias because im in the mansion. if i complete olivias and then lilith, i cant complete leonora quest because it doesn't trigger.
does anyone know what to do there?
thx a lot!

bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
Is this a bug ?
I go sleep in the apartment and wake up in the mansion ?
I can´t finish the leonara quest, because sophie come not to me for the beach. Waiting time was 24 days.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hey guys,

i have huge problem:
In the Olivia Quest, when you have to send the ring from the island:
I have met Karmen in the pizzeria, but at that time i had not the 2.000 bucks to pay.
Now i have the money but the scenes doesn't appear again. And on wednesdays i just can buy goods from her, but not talk...

I suppose it's a bug? Is there any console command to repeat the Karmen/Pizza Girl scene at the pizzeria?

Any help is appreciated!
jump RosaYKarmenP
Use with caution, backup first.

2 questions:
1- does anyone have a full 0.12 save?
2- i dont know if im wrong. but it as become imposible for me to complete at least one quest.
if i complete lilith quest to do leonoras, i cant do olivias because im in the mansion. if i complete olivias and then lilith, i cant complete leonora quest because it doesn't trigger.
does anyone know what to do there?
thx a lot!

Is this a bug ?
I go sleep in the apartment and wake up in the mansion ?
I can´t finish the leonara quest, because sophie come not to me for the beach. Waiting time was 24 days.
The whole apartment should be just removed and every event should be in the mansion after you get that. But that's not the case, and well technicaly it's not a bug, but it should be. :)
Unfortunately you need to see the new WT (which is in my post like 5 posts above) or this:

disculpa el inglés

Lamento que mi pregunta no haya aparecido en la publicación que acabo de enviar
¿Donde obtuviste esas imágenes de spoiler?
English!
Also, those are from the CGs of the game, you can see them if you unren the game.

Reactions: bombusblack and MrJ

ghkejrqnf

Oct 4, 2017
To unlock that if i rember correct you need to make first girlfriend miranda the doctor after that you need to challenge her in basketball match and win and to progress the story wheen she get hurt miranda the doctor say to MC that she give some pills to her and pills have side effects heavy sleep at night so you can visit her at night and do what you wish with her
thx dude!

Aytin

Aug 11, 2018
at the studio both conversations with womens give me this errors
red dressed woman
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
ScriptError: could not find label 'TelevisoraNa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 122, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
  File "C:\Users\Ere\Desktop\Nuova cartella (3)\Nuova cartella (10)\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Ere\Desktop\Nuova cartella (3)\Nuova cartella (10)\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2
the other woman :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/TelevisoraN.rpy", line 97, in script
    jump TelevisoraNa
  File "C:\Users\Ere\Desktop\Nuova cartella (3)\Nuova cartella (10)\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Ere\Desktop\Nuova cartella (3)\Nuova cartella (10)\BastardGirls-0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.2

some fix ?

Reactions: crisbr

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I there a way to change grades/study to max to avoid the tedium of wasting hours on such a useless part of the game ?

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
many thx to Manfegor for this. i managed to complete all quest because of it, you are amazing mate!

now, the last fuck missing: does anyone managed to find Alexia at the pool? i went every weekend for an entire month and nothing.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
I there a way to change grades/study to max to avoid the tedium of wasting hours on such a useless part of the game ?
i believe its shift+o for the console, then estudio= xxx +enter. next, estudios= xxx + enter (been xxx the number you want) i dont really know wich one is it, but i put both and worked for me.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
many thx to Manfegor for this. i managed to complete all quest because of it, you are amazing mate!

now, the last fuck missing: does anyone managed to find Alexia at the pool? i went every weekend for an entire month and nothing.
Did you speak with her in the hallway?

i believe its shift+o for the console, then estudio= xxx +enter. next, estudios= xxx + enter (been xxx the number you want) i dont really know wich one is it, but i put both and worked for me.
It's acutally Estudios, with capital E.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
Did you speak with her in the hallway?
yes i did. close to her room, she is siting, reading i think, she send me to fuck my self but then apologizes, then we talk, and that's it.
also, i cant find Paula in the studio on Tuesday to help her (or fuck her i don't know haha)
thx a lot mate!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
yes i did. close to her room, she is siting, reading i think, she send me to fuck my self but then apologizes, then we talk, and that's it.
also, i cant find Paula in the studio on Tuesday to help her (or fuck her i don't know haha)
thx a lot mate!
Can you give me a save file please?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes