Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
st
Changellog. 1.1.3
1. Two corrected Sophie sex animations. The ritual and sex in her room.

2. Three new sex animations.

3. New erotic events at the beach bar.

4. Fixed the bug of the history of Karina, now occurs new events.

5. Paula's bug corrected. Now players who have spent more than 20 days will be able to continue with the events.

6. Was corrected the bug of the broadcaster.
still waiting for walkthrough
which character has new Animation? :/
i wish that Doctor tho XD

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Dont know what to do - every save I load gets to day 13. I tried to go to Miranda and daughter room in mansion, got error, chose rollback - and got to day 13. And loading saves made BEFORE that got me nothing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxskan

Jul 10, 2018
where I made a mistake, the quest Carnival or funeral, me the guard says that I would wait when they call

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
From patreon vote

"Cause we have low fluis of subscribers we want to do some changes. We want to know if you want that bastard girls wopuld be a RPG, it would be a test. Visually we want to create the game as a graphic novel. For example:

1 The important events of the graphic novel(their images) appear in the RPG

2 The erotic and sex escenes, works the same as a graphic novel

For making this works, we need a month for preparation, we have to create the sprite of every character. BTW look for and recreate as most of the escenographic escenes that we have. And another month to put like the half of the story that we showed in the graphic novel."

And comment section

Jougen
So instead of fixing game's actual problems (bugs and translation) you think that going for RPGMaker that majority of people at f95 for example hates with a passion will make patrons come in? Let's say somehow rpg poll wins, that's two months with zero content and at least third of patrons lost (myself included). This is just depressing :(

Leocid2
We don't give a fuck f95 With love: Pandora

Jougen
You don't give a fuck period and then come crying that no one wants to support your game. Fuck it, i'm out.

Jan 28, 2018
From patreon vote

"Cause we have low fluis of subscribers we want to do some changes. We want to know if you want that bastard girls wopuld be a RPG, it would be a test. Visually we want to create the game as a graphic novel. For example:

1 The important events of the graphic novel(their images) appear in the RPG

2 The erotic and sex escenes, works the same as a graphic novel

For making this works, we need a month for preparation, we have to create the sprite of every character. BTW look for and recreate as most of the escenographic escenes that we have. And another month to put like the half of the story that we showed in the graphic novel."

And comment section

Jougen
So instead of fixing game's actual problems (bugs and translation) you think that going for RPGMaker that majority of people at f95 for example hates with a passion will make patrons come in? Let's say somehow rpg poll wins, that's two months with zero content and at least third of patrons lost (myself included). This is just depressing :(

Leocid2
We don't give a fuck f95 With love: Pandora

Jougen
You don't give a fuck period and then come crying that no one wants to support your game. Fuck it, i'm out.
I don't understand the logic of "we have a low number of patreons: let's change the game engine!" Is RPGM more cost efficient/less expensive to use (in terms of production)? Like, would producing the game in RPGM somehow cost less money than using Ren'Py, for example? Is there some kind of subscription cost to Ren'Py, or even both programs? I'm not a developer, so I don't know.

What I do know, is that if the above isn't true, then changing engines X+ years into production isn't going to draw you more "customers" initially - better advertising and better word of mouth are. So if the goal behind changing the engine is to "advertise better", then I guess that makes sense. But as far as I can tell, the only reason to use RPGM over Ren'Py is if you want to start including interactive elements, like battles/shooting/etc, to which again I would say, what is the goal behind doing so?

Edit: Apparently, RPGM doesn't require coding, so maybe that's why? If they are finding the coding to be particularly difficult, switching might help them to produce the game faster. Something I think we were at F95 and their patreons alike would agree would be beneficial. Nothing helps advertising/growing a customer base quite like consumer confidence.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Because the game needs yet another engine change...

I think his lack of patrons is more due to the uninformative progress reports, and that the game locks you out of far too much just because you did one thing before others.

Edit: For the record, there are still aspects of RPGM that require coding. Scripts are a big part. It will also be more obnoxious to do the multiple languages of the game. And if they don't know what they are doing any more than certain other devs, the game will be even more buggy than it already tends to be.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This made meXD he is going to regret this terrible decision

106 patrons
·
Patrons only

If the votations stay in "i don't like it" we gonna take some actions:
After a week that we deliver the game for the 1$ patreon we gonna eliminate the 1$ patreon.

If someone gets out and unsubscribe that person it's banned forever

4 Likes

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
This made meXD he is going to regret this terrible decision

106 patrons
·
Patrons only

If the votations stay in "i don't like it" we gonna take some actions:
After a week that we deliver the game for the 1$ patreon we gonna eliminate the 1$ patreon.

If someone gets out and unsubscribe that person it's banned forever

4 Likes
He seems to have 20 or so people who cancel their pledge just before it would be processed which is nothing new in patreon and creators banning you if you cancel your payment like wise is nothing new ether

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
So, the reason he has low subscriptions has nothing to do with the game engine. The real problems are, his translations are terrible, and his reliability is worse. I was an original donor, because I saw a very cool story and wanted to be part of it. Then, after months of failed promises of updates - weeks late in every case - he hired a new translator who simply doesn't speak English. I think he's using google translate. Anyway ... RPG or not, these are the real problems, and the reason he is losing support

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
So, the reason he has low subscriptions has nothing to do with the game engine. The real problems are, his translations are terrible, and his reliability is worse. I was an original donor, because I saw a very cool story and wanted to be part of it. Then, after months of failed promises of updates - weeks late in every case - he hired a new translator who simply doesn't speak English. I think he's using google translate. Anyway ... RPG or not, these are the real problems, and the reason he is losing support
I mean he had someone working on the translation who did the rewrite but he just upped and dropped his script for some odd reason. He should try to get him back.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes