bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls [v0.1.3] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 3.10GB

Download PC (701MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
I remember last time playing this save files keep on getting corrupted and wont save on where you saved but rewind to certain save times.
it also happen to me back in the day, i have no choice, restart from beginning again

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
For VIP tickets you need to watch 9 times a movie she likes(pretty random and requires like 30+ movies, or console CinePuntos=10)

I've managed to get just about everything this versions with some care except Carol, no matter which variables I tried swithing (also literal 3+months of cheching pool) the pool scene just doesn't show up.
For other bugs, finish leo quest before getting apartment or Sophie never asks to go to the beach and you get stuck.
Also not sure if intended but I got Karina mother scenes before apartment which ended up tping me to apartment prematurely

As for the apartment, what a bloody mess.
The biggest issue with it is the lack of continuity, opposite arrow rarelly cancel each other. If say you take arrow left and find yourself in the wrong room arrow right should take you back, but in most of the mansion it doesn't.
In several places you take an arrow left and go back with an arrow down, you enter a door and exit with an arrow, you enter with stair and exit with arrow. Also NEVER swap the camera 180º when entering a room (foyer to living room, you enter top arrow and exit top arrow???). The outside of the house is the worst to navigate and I don't see half of these areas being relevant storywise, just random corridors. There are several paths to the same areas but that just makes people go around in circle rather than make areas more acessible.

Too many useless rooms(for now), a shortcut from mc room to city square would help a lot(9 click to get there WTF).

Reactions: trau de

tails

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know how to trigger the sleepover event? i keep doing to sports with paula but she never shows up in the kitchen

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls [v0.1.3] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 3.10GB

Download PC (701MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you Brother!

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I am not able to download from any (full version) of the links:frown: nvm I got mega to download finally..

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
Workupload has a 2GB limit. I'll fix the nofiles link but you'd probably be just as well off using boss' crunched version
if nofiles fixed, i'll probably use that :3
because mega its pain in the ass to use now, Filescdn and Filesupload not stable for me, download speed its between 50kb-100kb instead 1MB Full Speed :/

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
ah dang, he remove Mission/Quest Tracker
also does anyone know what to do in 0.13?
i'm literally stuck and don't know what to do

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes