galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Wow. What an awefull "game". Horrible navigation, nothing to do. action icons you have to guess what they are for. A "story" thats stupid as hell.

.... :(
"awefull" ?

Horrible spelling. Misleading, quite. Many thank you much.

^^
|||

See what I am talking about? :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
"awefull" ?

Horrible spelling. Misleading, quite. Many thank you much.

^^
|||

See what I am talking about? :)
My bad :( - but I am not a native englisch speaker ... and in the end you still understand what I want to say. ;)

and ...

awefull ( awefull, awefull)

1. Obsolete form of .
:tf:

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
My bad :( - but I am not a native englisch speaker ... and in the end you still understand what I want to say. ;)

and ...

:tf:
Yeah, I think the message went through alright :closedeyesmile: My bad, Trasher2018. It's just that I am obsessed with spellings :evilsmile: or... misspellings? :eek:penedeyewink:

And MyBad_2 = I honestly wasn't aware of the older version of the spelling :frown: Which is totally on me.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Anyhow,

Not to make this whole situation (regarding the translation) go sideways:

I would honestly not like it when I myself was sitting in the dev's chair and watch / read all this messages rumbling on over and over and over about how my version of Spanglish is...

So I would actually propose openly: I would commit myself to go through the whole text (narration + dialogues) of this otherwise beautifully written and designed and graphically presented game... should the author(s) accept. I hope, that I will be up to the task and just maybe when I am through I will validate and put Mr Google to a rest forever :)

It would be a ***SHAME*** for the author to abandon this promising project now due to all this negative comments and feedback. Especially, when the story line is this original and unprecedented as here.

Best regards,

Reactions: Master Alaric

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I agree, The translation is not up to par, But this Game is awesome, The Models are probably some of the best i've seen in any game! Animation are top notch, Most of Costumes are original,
So if the spelling is all that's at fault, Then i can live with it...

Double Shadow

Jul 6, 2018
Just got the mansion.
Why is it totally empty? Where are all my girls!?

Any idea?

(the three doors whre i guess they should stay are permanently closed and i never found them anywhere in the house or yard)

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
I cannot seem to increase affection with Karina. Is there a trigger to start her?
you need to spam "talk" at the school. If you had failed exams you need to recover because you have negative affection. So spam "talk" untill you can change to "flirt" and then change to "sport". Thats what i did and it worked. You can go back if you see you lose affection from flirt and try talk again till you have enough affection.
Go forth!

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
Just got the mansion.
Why is it totally empty? Where are all my girls!?

Any idea?

(the three doors whre i guess they should stay are permanently closed and i never found them anywhere in the house or yard)
the mansion is the death of the Sasha, Carol, Elena. You cant interact with this girls anymore in mansion. You will have some scenes with Elena and Paula but thats all. Carol and Sasha dont apear at the mansion beside the brekfest.
New characters that can interact at mansion are
Karina - to go to movies
Paula - going to park with Elena at random days
Alexis - Sunday. Saturday at the pool
If i miss something please reply

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, while there are events in the code for the girls at the mansion, something prevents them from happening. I don't really know Ren'py that well, and my Spanish hasn't been used in about 20 years, so I haven't tried to figure out how they trigger.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Can't get the shop to appear -.-

Anyone know if I can get the camping set by the renpy console and if yes with what command ?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Anyhow,

Not to make this whole situation (regarding the translation) go sideways:

I would honestly not like it when I myself was sitting in the dev's chair and watch / read all this messages rumbling on over and over and over about how my version of Spanglish is...

So I would actually propose openly: I would commit myself to go through the whole text (narration + dialogues) of this otherwise beautifully written and designed and graphically presented game... should the author(s) accept. I hope, that I will be up to the task and just maybe when I am through I will validate and put Mr Google to a rest forever :)

It would be a ***SHAME*** for the author to abandon this promising project now due to all this negative comments and feedback. Especially, when the story line is this original and unprecedented as here.

Best regards,
I mostly agree. I also like this game A LOT! But the English is to terrible that I myself would not dare to make a better translation, because most of the times I am not really sure what the developer wants to say. And these tricky sentences are those that need to be improved. The simply imperfect ones aren't too bad, only the really bad ones are...

Reactions: Master Alaric

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me? In the Elena quest, there is no option to go with her to Rehab, she sits on the couch talking about Sophie only. Sorry for bad English. Thank's!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You may not be quite far enough. If Miranda is your lover before it starts, it takes about a week before the rehab begins. If Miranda is not your lover, it takes 2-3 before it starts.

Reactions: Cesarbr
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes