RedboysGames

Jul 10, 2018
I want to ask! in the picture in the forder game> images> Mansion Event but how come I can't find Carol scene, Sasha and Elene in the bathroom huh? is the scene just in Version 0.1.4?

sorry my english bad :D

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I want to ask! in the picture in the forder game> images> Mansion Event but how come I can't find Carol scene, Sasha and Elene in the bathroom huh? is the scene just in Version 0.1.4?

sorry my english bad :D
In theory, these scenes should definitely be in this version of the game. I don't know for sure myself

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
dude ever since the 2 last update's i cant progress with her.
I cant even see her at the school garden where Paula take's the photo's.
To bad tbh she's one of the hottest girl's on the game.
If you get the manson, you can't see Karina, instead you will see Paula in the garden. You need to see Karina few times in the garden before getting the Manson from Lilith.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry for the delay, I had to wait at least 24 hours after the initial release of the latest version

Bastard Girls is Owned by Leocid2. I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to Leocid2 ( )

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I saw the information that the update would come out yesterday 2 and then I read some comments and I understand that it did not happen ... is it?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Game is really awesome and great but really big and I cant already download it on mega its very heavy

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Somebody also know whats new in this update?
v.0.1.4
1. A gym in Dagon City.

2. New system to measure your strength and charisma. The charisma can be obtained in the bathroom of the apartment or in the main bathroom of the mansion. And the strength in the gym

3 . New scenes on the beach.

4. three new erotic scenes.

5. The story of Karina and her mother has been corrected. Those who have not had problems, should not start before having your first date with Karina at the cinema.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Game is really awesome and great but really big and I cant already download it on mega its very heavy
for people who having difficulty downloading on mega sites, please download the "MegaDownloader" app on your PC or Laptop, basically the app can make you download all files that are in mega without limitation for free (Functions, how to use, installation, etc available on google)

Devka

May 8, 2017
Hmm... I started a new game and am now stuck. After Elena gets hurt when she is sitting on the couch for the first time she doesn't want to talk and there isn't any buttons to leave the room. You just get stuck in the room and can't advance. Used console for money but nothing else. Thanks I found it @ska89
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ska89

Dec 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "Devka, post: 1154714, miembro: 28422"] Hmm ... Comencé un juego nuevo y ahora estoy atascado. Después de que Elena se lastima cuando está sentada en el sofá por primera vez, no quiere hablar y no hay botones para salir de la habitación. Simplemente te quedas atascado en la habitación y no puedes avanzar. Usé la consola por dinero pero nada más.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

demon135181

Aug 20, 2018
I just played the latest patreon build with the gym, btw both the strengh and charisma at max and no sex wtf!.
So do I.
I got sex with Hana once in GYM, then found erotic scene with two chicas in the wood on beach in weekend.
That's all I can find, without the third new erotic scene.

demon135181

Aug 20, 2018
All story about school pricipal Valeria seem to be in Version 0.13.
some people can't trigger Valeria in 0.13, it's fixed now.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So do I.
I got sex with Hana once in GYM, then found erotic scene with two chicas in the wood on beach in weekend.
That's all I can find, without the third new erotic scene.
Found 3 scenes. 1st gym scene 2nd Scene 2 girls in the locker room, which is the third scene blonde standing on the beach with his back to you. If those three scenes that were in the description do updates in the game, I am very disappointed.

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
can someone post save file with scene, with woman on beach bar. Mine always crush when i get the begining of this scene...

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
I think I missed out on being able to go to the beach with Sophie due to moving into the mansion??? Now I'm stuck and cant finish the rest of Leonaras story, is there a script or something I can run to force the scene to happen?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes