Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How do i earn $$$?.
You need to work in pizzeria, which you unlock as you progress in the story, I think it's Sophie who tells you about it or something, and later in the story you can work in the spa (or is it a tanning salon?).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
they could correct the study system, please
That's only a minor thing and doesn't really bother much, I don't even know if that study thing matters all too much after Olivia, the teacher has become MC's girlfriend, well, at least not in this current version, haha.

A bigger issue is the utterly flawed English translation, half of it still seem to be in Spanish, the bit that is in English, is barely understandable.

But on the plus side the story actually is pretty cool, basically it's the ultimate Harem Island, and lots of good looking chicks, and animations are great.

If only someone would like a challenge and volunteer to translate and proofread the English version, there's a lot that needs fixing :p

Reactions: DoriansDad

DoriansDad

Dec 22, 2017
Even if you play in English, there's still lots of dialogue in Spanish, the dev could seriously use a proper translator and a proofreader.

But you should be able to change the language setting in Preferences/Options.
Ah okay I see. It would really be helpful if there any labeling in the preferences!
But thanks for the Answer =)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

DoriansDad

Dec 22, 2017
That's only a minor thing and doesn't really bother much, I don't even know if that study thing matters all too much after Olivia, the teacher has become MC's girlfriend, well, at least not in this current version, haha.

A bigger issue is the utterly flawed English translation, half of it still seem to be in Spanish, the bit that is in English, is barely understandable.

But on the plus side the story actually is pretty cool, basically it's the ultimate Harem Island, and lots of good looking chicks, and animations are great.

If only someone would like a challenge and volunteer to translate and proofread the English version, there's a lot that needs fixing :p

Even a Google translation would turn out to be good enough for me since I play many QSP games...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Wow, the 'Engrish' in this game is so pronounced that it might as well be a machine translation, and it is very difficult to become immersed in a story, or concentrate on what is supposed to be happening when the text is just so appallingly bad. We're at "All your base are belong to us!" levels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The screens in the spoiler are all from just the first few minutes of play, before you even get to choose your first free movement ...

So, if you never read the text and just play for the pictures, well, this game should be okay. Terrible to navigate, but okay.

But if you hope to be able to actually follow the story, learn Spanish. The 'Engrish' version is on a par with the very worst games you'll have met, and seriously hurt any chance at enjoyment or immersion.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
hope somone will update the walkthough. I think i found all the scenes in the game from this update.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Had two errors within first 5 minutes of playing.. will try again at another version

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know where to find the shovel near the mausoleum im clicking on all the trees as thats where walkthough states it is but nothing happens?

D

Deleted member 10607

Having an issue whenever I go the church looking place where Lady Marian normally tells me to wait for the carnival. Now Juliette is there but the game doesn't load the text of what she's saying. Just shows her name on the chat window. Anyone else encounter and/or know a fix?

D

Deleted member 68726

anyone know where to find the shovel near the mausoleum im clicking on all the trees as thats where walkthough states it is but nothing happens?
its in front of one of the trees i believe kind of in the middle of the screen that shows lilith's tomb. it took me the longest time to find it too

Reactions: ViperGts151
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes