ios123

Oct 26, 2017
great story but too many bug :( devs really need to fix them before adding more contents

anyone can help me with sasha, i follow the guide but there is no taking to her

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a bug with Paula's sport thing? Because every time I click it I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then it goes back to the school hub, is it just me or can I have some help?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there a bug with Paula's sport thing? Because every time I click it I get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then it goes back to the school hub, is it just me or can I have some help?
That means you don't have enough relationship with her or it's not the moment for Paula's sport event to be triggered.

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone, can some one help me with Carol path? I can`t trigger her sex scene, i am sure that i have 300+ affection but the scene doesnt start.

lordanarchy11

Oct 14, 2017
can u fix nit the good scence get black and say there a error and its in the game also i think its from the cheat
but i wont get rid of the cheat beacuse it make the game or easy

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
My game seems utterly broken so might aswell ask here. Anyone have a (latest update) save file around this part according to the walkthrough guide where it talks about Olivia:

"Go to the teacher’s room again and talk with Olivia.
After Olivia comes to you, go to the Servant’s Guild and talk with Lady Anais.
Go home and talk with the girls then go with Olivia to Lady Anais.
After the next class with Olivia, go to the teacher’s room.
Now at the afternoon if you go to Olivia’s apartment, you can explore the place."

Or somewhere around there. :)

Reactions: 13bluesky

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
This is a nice game but I think the navigation and feedback in the game is not so good. You rarely know how much you have to grind or what you have to do or how often you have to do something. There are still too many dead ends where the Quest series simply ends. That should definitely be fixed. Otherwise I'm really happy with the game. (at least if I assume it is the beta1 phase)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Old Changelog and much older Walkthrough...but new Bugs...well an old Bug, but in new places -,-
The Grayscreens all come from here and disrupt even working Dialogs/Events from previous Versions:

renpy\execution.py", line 438, in run
node.execute()
renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chien' is not defined.

you have to ignore each line of the buggy dialogues/events to continue
(i play in english with the latest Version + Hotfix, if it makes any difference)

P.S:
I started a new Game since i got stuck in my old...there are two completely new Bugs until now (currently waiting for the Beach invitation from Sophie to finish Leonora Questline):
1. Every Time i leave the Schooldirector (before and after her Sex-Event) i run into the Brotherhood Bitch at the hallway and get the whole Day 1 Event from Sophie defending me, driving me home, the talk at the Roof up to meeting the Girls in the Apartment, even if i already own the Mansion...and the Calendar resets to Day 1.
2. I got the wrong Mansion from Lilith...or anyone broke in and stole my Laptop together with my Desk...

P.P.S:
I wanted to ask this since a few Versions: Are the locked Doors in the Mansion of any use? And where are my Girls? Since the Mansion i can only get Alex and only at Weekends...so whats the point in living with 5 Girlfriends under the same Roof, only seeing them at breakfast and living like a Monk? I prefer the Apartment...it is more useful and you cant lose your Way...cannot count how much time i wasted by searching the kitchen or the exit in the Mansion ^^

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes