Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys when i get the mansion it’s broken, because it’s not letting me sleep in the other house with the girls
It's not broken. Once you get to the mansion, you can't go back to the apartment. The problem is that the mansion does not have many events completed yet, so the evenings are kind of dull there. You can't visit any of the rooms yet, except Miranda and Alexia's, and the room of the 3 dolls, and you can't do anything except sex at the pool with Alexia, work out with Elena and Paula, or go to the movies with Karina.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
It's not broken. Once you get to the mansion, you can't go back to the apartment. The problem is that the mansion does not have many events completed yet, so the evenings are kind of dull there. You can't visit any of the rooms yet, except Miranda and Alexia's, and the room of the 3 dolls, and you can't do anything except sex at the pool with Alexia, work out with Elena and Paula, or go to the movies with Karina.
ok thanks

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone who finish this game, give me save game folder?Save game folder with full sex scene if i may.

ska89

Dec 29, 2017
Could you give me the MEGA page where are the folders with all the images of the game? I was in this forum but I do not remember where

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is there any news about the new update?
no date on 1.5 yet that i have seen seems they havent even done much on it looking at the patreon page seems there still making there plans to me though im not sure im just sharing my point of veiw if you want to look the link is on page one of the fourm

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hey I was just wondering if there is a bug that prevents me anais or there's a specific day to see Lady Anais because see posts mentioning she's at school by the two stairs (I assume outside the principle's office and maintenance lady) but she doesn't appear for me at all. I also saw just click on the stairs until you're ready to go home but i just (mastubating girl scenes and eventually the girl rush that forces me home.) any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!
you have to visit both guilds and then see the owner laddy at the beach and talk to her then lady annnis shows u

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
My Relationship with Puala is maxed out and I still get a blank response with her which is preventing me from accomplishing the sleepover event. Is there away around this or is this just messed until its fixed.
did you go to gym with her yet when you see her in cavateria press the excersize button then you can+ you have to have all the 3 girls dating you sasha and the outher 2 coral and the last 1 then the sleep over event will start

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes