Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Bastard Girls v0.1.5-2 Skunked (1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
"Was"? It's even worse than before... my eyes are bleeding after a few sec of playing with the new version...
yeah.. I'll continue to pass on it. The last time i tried it was filled with numerous head-scratches and WTFs..

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
I really like(d) this game. The creator went a little nuts a few months ago, and I felt a little pushed out of my patreon sponsorship, but I'm glad it's still updating.

But yeah over time it feels like the attention to English has dropped considerably. I don't speak much Italian, but I can usually figure out what's going on.

Also to be honest, a girl screaming "pregnant me! PREGNANT ME!" is kinda funny.

I hope someday you are able to pregnant her.

Zerk33

Jan 16, 2018
This game has so much potential and yet is so bad. I got so mad playing this cause nothing makes sense it's just a random chain of events. Just put 20 sex scenes and that is it.

Reactions: hentaijose

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, the language is pretty funny but I don't think too much about it. Most of the time you get the meaning, I guess. :)

@Terryujin
1.1 Mansion breakfast
1.2 Mansion Bathroom (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
1.3 Mansion Bathroom-Door? (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
1.4 Mansion Bathroom Latest Update (Day of the Dead-Day)

2. Mansion, don't know where. (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
3. Mansion, MC-Room. Not sure if this was at day of arrival? Forgot, sorry.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So confused. I've found a few clues here in the forum, but no matter what I do, I see the first doll on the patio outside and then she disappears. I've run all over the mansion, talked to everyone a dozen times, seen the doll (and zombie) a ton, but nothing ever progresses. Tried clicking on her, but she still vanishes. Read somewhere that there's supposed to be an even to the left of the main entrance... never saw that.

Any clues?

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Cheat mod should be removed from OP until it's updated, it disables opening the game once you install it currently.

Reactions: PJ95X

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
And these scenes for when?
Yeah, the language is pretty funny but I don't think too much about it. Most of the time you get the meaning, I guess. :)

@Terryujin
1.1 Mansion breakfast
1.2 Mansion Bathroom (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
1.3 Mansion Bathroom-Door? (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
1.4 Mansion Bathroom Latest Update (Day of the Dead-Day)

2. Mansion, don't know where. (didn't had that scene yet, not implemented?)
3. Mansion, MC-Room. Not sure if this was at day of arrival? Forgot, sorry.
You ask yourself the stuffs? :p
What you ask if they are not implemented they are indeed not implemented yet. :) And bathroom door it is.
The third is not in the game either. Don't know if it will at any time... >.<

any patch notes for this version? what's new?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So confused. I've found a few clues here in the forum, but no matter what I do, I see the first doll on the patio outside and then she disappears. I've run all over the mansion, talked to everyone a dozen times, seen the doll (and zombie) a ton, but nothing ever progresses. Tried clicking on her, but she still vanishes. Read somewhere that there's supposed to be an even to the left of the main entrance... never saw that.

Any clues?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat mod should be removed from OP until it's updated, it disables opening the game once you install it currently.
You saw the game version in the mod's topic (which means it's compatibility), and still copy-pasted it? Great job! :p
Unfortunately with the new stuff still will be a little time until the update. :/

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes