Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\programa\\BG\\Bastard Girls/game/Menu.rpy', 1500308317, 3) is defined twice, at game/Menu.rpy:353 and game/Menu2.rpy:3.

any help please ??
I checked my game folder, there is no "menu.rpy" file, they are "menu1.rpy" and menu2.rpy".
Try moving "menu.rpy" to a "backup folder" for safe keeping and see how it works.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Okay, I understand ___EVERYTHING___ about this translation problems... and shortcomings. I would even defend the author at some points, regarding the translation.

BUT SRSLY!
What in the world is:

Alexia:
Scarlet? But if she's a wretched wretch...
in this context? The mentioned wretch (which describes someone who one feels sorry for, pities them - in a non-offensive manner) is used in a context where it denotes someone who should be called a wench, or a witch...

My eyes are bleeding - pleased, Operator!
to quote another game's character...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I have a battle facing to Moira, but I can't win
honestly i lose one time and won the second... but i have no clue on how i won.. also because its just one button..
Because the fight is totally random stuff and also the random stuff is also random, so @holapa1 you have to try and you'll be successfull eventually.

It is possible to do anything at the cemetery?
Talk with everybody. ;)

i fucked the director and every time i go to her office she tells me to go out so what i should do next about her?
This game is mostly fuck the girls and leave them, so what you expect? :D

I checked my game folder, there is no "menu.rpy" file, they are "menu1.rpy" and menu2.rpy".
Try moving "menu.rpy" to a "backup folder" for safe keeping and see how it works.
The filename itself not saying much, the problem is the duplicated labels, if the menu.rpy is edited and the labels are removed from there, the game will work just fine even if the file is there.
But the main problem could be what was mentioned before (you probably didn't see it), that he installed the mod, and the labels where moved into the new files, but still there, and in the mod files too, so that won't be good, but there is other issues with that, so it's completely out of order.

Also @mnonyhc why you no use spoiler tag? Anyway, use it!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Неужели автор вышел из комы и сел писать продолжение?! Надеюсь он не помрет прежде чем закончит игру! Надеюсь и я не помру в ожидании!!

Reactions: JonaJon

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
whats new ?
What you mean? For example with me, nothing new...

How do I get out of the mood for Halloween?
I would advise you to try to finish the quest. ;)

How do I get a job? I'm playing for a while and still have no money.
When you got the task to buy the wedding dress, you can go to the pizza shop and work there (talk with Rosa) which will give you money and a nice tip if you are nice.
After Leonora visits you you can work in the spa.

Can not you go to Elena's room to have sex in the mansion?
You can only enter Miranda+Alexia's and Saphiro+Esmeralda+Perla's room.
The other rooms are closed right now.

as active console?
Make a little bit more effort and try to put together a normal, complete sentence...

vlcom

May 6, 2017
I keep hearing a door bell when I get to my room after school, but I can't find anyone. I'm missing something?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes