Kiymalihelva

Dec 7, 2017
Man how the hell can i get money or is there a command for it i checked a lot of replies but didn't found any about money

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry I tried.. I really have. I like to see naked girls like eryone here BUT.... there is a BIG BUT... I saw a lots of title with a big number of issue and this is one of them. First of all the UI sucks... I cannot understand it, second the plot is confused and it's not clear what you should do. there are too many images that have no purpose That made the game to be heavy without reason. More than continuing putting more you should rework the basis.. my friend.

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Sorry I tried.. I really have. I like to see naked girls like eryone here BUT.... there is a BIG BUT... I saw a lots of title with a big number of issue and this is one of them. First of all the UI sucks... I cannot understand it, second the plot is confused and it's not clear what you should do. there are too many images that have no purpose That made the game to be heavy without reason. More than continuing putting more you should rework the basis.. my friend.
I really don't think the dev read this, and even if he read, I don't think he will care...

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Here's the official WT (for 1.5 only)
The next update will be on January 31
And the changes are:
1. There will be new job on day 0
2. A mine, where you will find treasures
3. A combat system
4. Each girl will give you an object every day as long as your affinity is the best
5. A new store where you can buy new items

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I really don't think the dev read this, and even if he read, I don't think he will care...
Can you please make a WT from the beginning again or at least please continue your old WT so that it can cover up to the latest version, it would help us a lot i think, thx

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
1. There will be new job on day 0
2. A mine, where you will find treasures
3. A combat system
4. Each girl will give you an object every day as long as your affinity is the best
5. A new store where you can buy new items
1) Why? Also this either means nothing for most of the players as they are too far from day 0 or "old saves won't work" will happen.
2) Is this really that important? I'M curious tho what treasures you can find and what can you do with them. :D
3) Umm, is the "untimate battle between good and evil" comes? Or why this needed?
4) Again, why? :D Wouldn't the story be more important than this? >.>
5) Great, more place to spend your money for... still can't think anything that could be the reason for buying things. :O

And I would immediately and glady change all of those for a good translation. Seriously.

As for the WT, since you posted the last "official", which is well... ehh... there is no need for one, but I'll make one anyway, just the mod is more important now. :p

Reactions: Rijin and Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
1) Why? Also this either means nothing for most of the players as they are too far from day 0 or "old saves won't work" will happen.
2) Is this really that important? I'M curious tho what treasures you can find and what can you do with them. :D
3) Umm, is the "untimate battle between good and evil" comes? Or why this needed?
5) Great, more place to spend your money for... still can't think anything that could be the reason for buying things. :O

And I would immediately and glady change all of those for a good translation. Seriously.

As for the WT, since you posted the last "official", which is well... ehh... there is no need for one, but I'll make one anyway, just the mod is more important now. :p
honestly I also asked the same thing but I only quoted what they wrote, and I can't wait for your WT and MOD, your last WT is very good (visually and content) more detail than WT from the game dev itself, I follow every steps you wrote and I did not get any errors or bugs, I hope you update it immediately , thx for your hard work

Last edited:

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
just open the console and type money = 10000

To access the console go to your renpy/common folder and look for 00console file. Search for config.console = false and change it to true. To open the console in game, press shift+o
Can you share the console file here so we can just download and replace please?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I like this game a lot, except for navigating the mansion ... at least for me, it's extremely complicated ... for example, I have to find one of the little girls that is in a bathroom, but I've gone all over the house and can not find it. .. I always end up in the same places ...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me what that means? After playing for almost 3 hours, I saved it and when I tried to open it again, this error appears ... I already extracted the file that I downloaded again ...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Is there someone who can help me open the mansion?
Go to the city center and shout out loud: Open Sesame!!!
If that doesn't help, then make Sasha and Elena your girlfriends and watch their "fight" at the sleepover event, then go to the cemetery and do the quest there. Tadaaaa, sesame opened. :p

Can you share the console file here so we can just download and replace please?
You don't need it, you just need a little program, named unren, which can be found on this forum. I know that everyone wants just an easy solution for everything, but work for your "easier" gaming. :p

I like this game a lot, except for navigating the mansion ... at least for me, it's extremely complicated ... for example, I have to find one of the little girls that is in a bathroom, but I've gone all over the house and can not find it. .. I always end up in the same places ...
And when you visited every bathroom, you'll be surprised that she is not in any of them, cause she is in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mansion is quite a mess at the first time, but belive me, you can find your way after a few time using it. I can find every room I want to go, without a map now. ;)

Can anyone tell me what that means? After playing for almost 3 hours, I saved it and when I tried to open it again, this error appears ... I already extracted the file that I downloaded again ...
You installed a mod (which was a bad idea), or some older version (which was bad idea), cause the new version got rid of the menu.rpy, instead there is a menu1.rpy and menu2.rpy, but they have the same labels as the menu.rpy had.
RenPy won't allow that, so you have to delete the menu.rpy and the menu.rpyc.
And when you downloaded and extracted the whole game again, the problem wasn't solved, because the extract overwrites just those files that exist in the .rar, and the menu.rpy is not one of those, so you have to delete that manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruodger

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

tumblr_m0dudiaHTv1qzv8qko1_500.gif

Last edited:

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Go to the city center and shout out loud: Open Sesame!!!
If that doesn't help, then make Sasha and Elena your girlfriends and watch their "fight" at the sleepover event, then go to the cemetery and do the quest there. Tadaaaa, sesame opened. :p

You don't need it, you just need a little program, named unren, which can be found on this forum. I know that everyone wants just an easy solution for everything, but work for your "easier" gaming. :p

And when you visited every bathroom, you'll be surprised that she is not in any of them, cause she is in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mansion is quite a mess at the first time, but belive me, you can find your way after a few time using it. I can find every room I want to go, without a map now. ;)

You installed a mod (which was a bad idea), or some older version (which was bad idea), cause the new version got rid of the menu.rpy, instead there is a menu1.rpy and menu2.rpy, but they have the same labels as the menu.rpy had.
RenPy won't allow that, so you have to delete the menu.rpy and the menu.rpyc.
And when you downloaded and extracted the whole game again, the problem wasn't solved, because the extract overwrites just those files that exist in the .rar, and the menu.rpy is not one of those, so you have to delete that manually.
thx

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
More explanation needed. What clouds? What host? Whaaaat? :D

Okay, firstly I just answered that, and secondly i don't really understand... why you quoted my post from 60 page back? :O :D
I did it but I'll do what I can not get in the way olivia got angry with me?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes