matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I think its gonna be better to working that he already have in game. Working characters that we have, for new scenes and events. Not changing all game that gonna take so much time to add something useless in game

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
The WT is in the mod... well... kind of WT... :unsure:
on your last WT you explained in detail about which story of the character must be started / completed first due to a bug, so we need you to continuing that, like which story we must start/completed first

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
on your last WT you explained in detail about which story of the character must be started / completed first due to a bug, so we need you to continuing that, like which story we must start/completed first
But the quest log writes the same, it writes if you have to wait, or do another quest. Well, except if there is a bug in which case I apologies, but if those are reported I can fix them... maybe. :)

On the other hand, after you got the mansion (and in that case I assume you are done with Elena, Olivia, Leonora, Sasha quest), then you have to wait for Miranda and the TV stuff, then some more waiting for Paula and the photoshoot stuff, and even more waiting for the Day of Dead event. In the meantime you can gather affection with Karina, go to the cimema and experience the stuff with her mum, but that will just happen, so you can't go wrong. :)
Did I miss something?

Reactions: PacoTaco

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello i am Leocid2, creator of bastard Girls. My intention on this page will not be to give technical support. I'm just here to clarify doubts, because many times, some people say things that are not true, because they are poorly informed. I will answer some questions, as long as it is with respect.
The 0.1.6 version will change the mechanics of the game. I won't post the progress of the game and its new mechanics. But I will answer some concerns to avoid false rumors.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello i am Leocid2, creator of bastard Girls. My intention on this page will not be to give technical support. I'm just here to clarify doubts, because many times, some people say things that are not true, because they are poorly informed. I will answer some questions, as long as it is with respect.
The 0.1.6 version will change the mechanics of the game. I won't post the progress of the game and its new mechanics. But I will answer some concerns to avoid false rumors.
Can you please say for what you want to change your game mechanic. First its gonna take so much time and second its gonna be for nothing. You make perfect game with amazing girls and why you just dont continue on working on them. adding new scenes, new events, make ability to buy like some new sexy kind of closing for our girls and move story forward. Because its feeling like game story stop and dont moving. We have ceremony only with Sophie and only with her and we cant make ritual with any other girls.
Then you want to make that mc need food, just for what it have no sense. And also you want to make Kyo and some other girls like mc villains. Just why not to makethem mc new sluts and girlfriends?
Your game is really amazing but you want to add something that this game doesnt need.

Reactions: PaulGaul

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Can you please say for what you want to change your game mechanic. First its gonna take so much time and second its gonna be for nothing. You make perfect game with amazing girls and why you just dont continue on working on them. adding new scenes, new events, make ability to buy like some new sexy kind of closing for our girls and move story forward. Because its feeling like game story stop and dont moving. We have ceremony only with Sophie and only with her and we cant make ritual with any other girls.
Then you want to make that mc need food, just for what it have no sense. And also you want to make Kyo and some other girls like mc villains. Just why not to makethem mc new sluts and girlfriends?
Your game is really amazing but you want to add something that this game doesnt need.
Exactly. Making this really cool game more grindy is not the right way to make it more appealing. The effect will be exactly opposite.
Maybe look for somebody to help you with translating it into proper English? If not, well stay with you are currently doing. Actual plot and not adding multiple additional supporting characters because it will only make you less focus on what game already has.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Exactly. Making this really cool game more grindy is not the right way to make it more appealing. The effect will be exactly opposite.
Maybe look for somebody to help you with translating it into proper English? If not, well stay with you are currently doing. Actual plot and not adding multiple additional supporting characters because it will only make you less focus on what game already has.
It is true that the translation is not the best and I have had very encounted, but I need a person who can really translate from Spanish to English perfectly. I want a dedicated person, and not a person who says today I help you, not tomorrow . Right now the translation is making a new girl, but not his strong some dialogue (the sex part). I hope to find a good translator. So once again I apologize for the bad translation.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello, the new version is going to introduce Cornelia, and can be used in the battle system. Since history begins the struggle for power. The new mechanics have different purposes, originally the game was designed to be a combination between RPG and Sim , but in the absence of good teams to work, this idea had to be paused. In the future, the four maids will be included in the battle system. The items you find you can improve the rooms of the girls and then your properties. (Island and business). The changes will be very great, the mansion, the school and the cities have a lot of life, you will not see a vacuum. Kyo and her friends, can be your girls, that goal never changed, but now they will be the classic villains of schools. Both Sophie and the other maids will be able to order. From cooking, until I'm going to bring a gift to one of your girls. But you must be careful what a maid you've chosen. The results can be varied...
I hope this helps you understand the changes I will make in the mechanics of the game.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Leocid2 i have just 1 realy big question will mc ever be able to realy get Married to his lovely maid Sofie she deserves to lift the maids curse and have alot of little bambions

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
game freezes with an uncought exception that says

NameError: name 'Esmeralda' is not defined in including trace back if anyone can help

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Leocid2 i have just 1 realy big question will mc ever be able to realy get Married to his lovely maid Sofie she deserves to lift the maids curse and have alot of little bambions
If it is planned that they are together, but before that Sophie, it will have to overcome some important barriers.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes