Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How to get to the mansion and how much is the cost tu buy it?
Hmm, I literally wrote in my previous post. :p
Ohh and it costs nothing really. :)

When will girls have sleepover?
You have to be the boyfriend of Elena and Sasha. You also have to go to the park with Elena and Paula, and of course you have to do everything that needed for those. :)

Since the english didn't get better, my last hope is that the bug in sophias bedroom is fixed...
What bug you exactly wrote about?

Also if somebody need, I added a hidden WT link into the mod for the MC's room in the apartment and in the mansion too. Won't be there at night tho, and of course you need to find it.:devilish:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hmm, I literally wrote in my previous post. :p
Ohh and it costs nothing really. :)

You have to be the boyfriend of Elena and Sasha. You also have to go to the park with Elena and Paula, and of course you have to do everything that needed for those. :)

What bug you exactly wrote about?

Also if somebody need, I added a hidden WT link into the mod for the MC's room in the apartment and in the mansion too. Won't be there at night tho, and of course you need to find it.:devilish:
I had it in an older version that i always got an error when i had sex with sophie in her room in the afternoon, but that seems to be fixed. The only error i found yet is a certain scene in the cafe after school, maybe i'll get it again then i'll post the log.

RalleMacLAchlan

Nov 14, 2018
playing Bastard Girls in Cheat mode. if i open the Smartphone menu and click on the quest menu the Point under the Girls i get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 2183, in script
call screen QuestLog
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1657, in execute
screen QuestLog:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1657, in execute
screen QuestLog:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1658, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1959, in execute
if cheat==1:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1960, in execute
vbox:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 1973, in execute
if SepeliInHis == 1 and ConteSepe == 0:
NameError: name 'SepeliInHis' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 2183, in script
call screen QuestLog
File "C:\Users\Ralfie\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Ralfie\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)

RalleMacLAchlan

Nov 14, 2018
and again. after School i go to the Cafeteria and get this
While running game code:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 4771, in script
if SepeliInHis ==1:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 4771, in <module>
if SepeliInHis ==1:
Full traceback:
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 4771, in script
if SepeliInHis ==1:
File "C:\Users\Ralfie\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Ralfie\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Ralfie\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/cheatMod/CheatMod.rpy", line 4771, in <module>
if SepeliInHis ==1:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.4

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@RalleMacLAchlan I'm pretty sure you use the mod with wrong game version... cause that variable what your game don't find was intruduced in the last version, and not in the mod, but in the plain game itself, so if it can't be found, then your game version is wrong, or just the update was unsuccessful, and the new variable weren't initialized, but either way it's not the mod.

But now as I read again your stuff... Look at this (i copied this from your post):
1546533855182.png
Now look at the mod's topic, and see which version needed.
Mystery solved. :)

RalleMacLAchlan

Nov 14, 2018
badgirls again
now i have Olivia as a gf after anais helped with the Business of her Father. but if i go to her and say we go to bed upstairs is Nothing and she is in the livingroom. i just finger her now. first time i was after 10 tries upstairs and lsept in her hose. but i couldnt manage to get breakfast with her. so i restarted and didnt Sleep over. and now we have the Problem i mentioned at the beginning

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
After I had sex with Miranda at the car park after school Ive got this error:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/MirandaSexParking.rpy", line 111, in script
    $ Miranda_points -=1000
  File "game/MirandaSexParking.rpy", line 111, in <module>
    $ Miranda_points -=1000
NameError: name 'Miranda_points' is not defined

Full traceback:
    $ Miranda_points -=1000
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-all-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-all-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Miranda_points -=1000

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bastard Girls 0.1.5
Fri Jan 04 19:53:16 2019
Should the "Miranda_point" variable the normal "Miranda" variable (the one for the affaction points) or is it a special variable because it is reduced by 1000?
I can ignore it but has the "Miranda_points" something to do later on?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
badgirls again
now i have Olivia as a gf after anais helped with the Business of her Father. but if i go to her and say we go to bed upstairs is Nothing and she is in the livingroom. i just finger her now. first time i was after 10 tries upstairs and lsept in her hose. but i couldnt manage to get breakfast with her. so i restarted and didnt Sleep over. and now we have the Problem i mentioned at the beginning
This was caused by the mod, fixed.

After I had sex with Miranda at the car park after school Ive got this error:

Code:

While running game code:
    $ Miranda_points -=1000
    $ Miranda_points -=1000

Full traceback:
    $ Miranda_points -=1000
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-all-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.1.5-2-all-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Miranda_points -=1000

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bastard Girls 0.1.5
Fri Jan 04 19:53:16 2019
Should the "Miranda_point" variable the normal "Miranda" variable (the one for the affaction points) or is it a special variable because it is reduced by 1000?
I can ignore it but has the "Miranda_points" something to do later on?
It has even no sense to remove so much points on that event. Also yep, the Miranda_points is undefined, and you can ignore it, won't be used in other place.

any 1 have walkthrough for 1.5.2:)
Well, that would be a bit difficult, cause there is no version 1.5.2, insted it's 0.1.5. :p
Also it's like 7-8 post back. :)

Reactions: Cherfo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This was caused by the mod, fixed.

It has even no sense to remove so much points on that event. Also yep, the Miranda_points is undefined, and you can ignore it, won't be used in other place.

Well, that would be a bit difficult, cause there is no version 1.5.2, insted it's 0.1.5. :p
Also it's like 7-8 post back. :)
0.1.5-2 :p

anyway is this game dead? or ive just lost track of time? feels like no update for long time?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
anyway is this game dead? or ive just lost track of time? feels like no update for long time?
It was updated at the end of november, so it was not that much more than a month away. :p And the dev said that the new sysem will be done at the end of january/in february, so the next update will be somewhere there. :)

Reactions: Belnick

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
ok, we'll have to wait ... and hopefully in these months that have passed ... come a lot of content in this update

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes