Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
So it turns out that now the main character will have to survive in real life like working to get food, gifts for girls and quest things. Here I do not understand a little bit with the free choice of girls is how? For example, I want to choose Miranda from the girls of the 1st and then the 2nd to choose Elena after completing the quest for Miranda?
If you can do that, but you will need to complete certain requirements before you can flirt with any girl. One example is Carol, you must show her that she is intelligent.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Its been 2 months with out an update to this game. I wouldn't say its abandoned but i can say for sure this one i might drop due to it being inconsistent. I mean lets face it the story isn't original there are a few that are similar out there already. I did enjoy the game but there are too many aspects i dislike about it. This game has fallen into the money trap where they put out little content each month to satisfy the fan base to keep you coming back and i hate it. All I'm saying is there are people that do it for the money and people that do it for their fans and it shows. This may seem like a rant and maybe it is but i think the players deserve a voice. To be fair though i am no longer a patron for this game so my voice might not carry much weight but i hope its still heard.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Its been 2 months with out an update to this game. I wouldn't say its abandoned but i can say for sure this one i might drop due to it being inconsistent. I mean lets face it the story isn't original there are a few that are similar out there already. I did enjoy the game but there are too many aspects i dislike about it. This game has fallen into the money trap where they put out little content each month to satisfy the fan base to keep you coming back and i hate it. All I'm saying is there are people that do it for the money and people that do it for their fans and it shows. This may seem like a rant and maybe it is but i think the players deserve a voice. To be fair though i am no longer a patron for this game so my voice might not carry much weight but i hope its still heard.
I think you're really a little lost, first the game is free, second is not updated because it is being changed to a system RPG style, (but not using the RPGM), third the game will be updated on February 28.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I think you're really a little lost, first the game is free, second is not updated because it is being changed to a system RPG style, (but not using the RPGM), third the game will be updated on February 28.
Now it is getting confusing.

Well, the threadgame isnt updated...ok.
The 2nd version, much is said about, but without any outcoming date, it is useless to talk about unlaid eggs.
3rd game?

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Now it is getting confusing.

Well, the threadgame isnt updated...ok.
The 2nd version, much is said about, but without any outcoming date, it is useless to talk about unlaid eggs.
3rd game?
I hope you get me to understand better.

1. The 0.1.6 version is a great update of the gameplay mechanism. You can say it's a new game.
2. The story changes, to adapt to a system of missions that you must perform.
3. It will include a combat system that you will be able to level up.
4. A system of buying and selling objects is included
5. The maps will become bigger. (It's working so you can move like Mario Bros games)
6. A feeding system is included (you can die if you don't eat.)
7. You can order your maids to do certain chores or rest.
8. In the mansion you can improve the girls ' rooms or make new rooms.
9. You must learn to drive to reduce fuel consumption, and fill the gas tank to the car.

As you can see is almost a new game, we hope to have everything ready on February 28 and not have any delays. As you know the game will be free. They can donate if they want or not, it's up to you.

PD: I'm looking for a music of Fanfarea, for when they win the fights, that is not Final Fantasy.

Reactions: setter6

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just tried the newest update. Couldn't get out of the mansion because of errors. No mods or anything. I would complain but considering another version is otw I'll wait and see how that turns out.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
In which one, the next update?
I don't think so, because the game mechanic is a lot different then.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
PD: I'm looking for a music of Fanfarea, for when they win the fights, that is not Final Fantasy.
There are thousands out there.
Depends on your liking and required lengh.
You may take parts from songs like:

Chevaliers de sangreal / Hans Zimmer

High school cadets march + Washington post march / John Philip Sousa

Triumphal March from Aida / Giuseppe Verdi

Les preludes finale / Franz Liszt

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
There are thousands out there.
Depends on your liking and required lengh.
You may take parts from songs like:

Chevaliers de sangreal / Hans Zimmer

High school cadets march + Washington post march / John Philip Sousa

Triumphal March from Aida / Giuseppe Verdi

Les preludes finale / Franz Liszt
Oh, come on, this is not a full out to put such music. There is definitely need music for a battle from the Mortal Kombat.

View attachment Mortal-Kombat-3-Subway-finish-himending(muzofon.com).mp3

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Oh, come on, this is not a full out to put such music. There is definitely need music for a battle from the Mortal Kombat.

View attachment 235361
Well, he wanted a victory fanfare, but did not mention about any style.
So, without any clues, it is up to him, which sort of music and which part of it he chooses.
Depends on the scenery, there could be thousands of possibilities, so I only gave him a start.

Maybe a good idea, if he at least could mention about the lengh of the scene, he wants to put that music in.
Would be easier to choose something then.
Won`t make sense to guess "Ride of walkures" for a 3 second-scene, right? ;)

Reactions: Bloodhunter

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I forgot if I asked this or didn’t but can anyone get pregnant or impregnated in this game by the character you play as?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Will try to implement, in the version 0.1.7 or 8
Somehow, it will get a bit storycrazy.
Well, how shall MC and the girls act with a possible baby?
Anyway, it takes some months until a little crying monster or lovly angel owns the world.
But, though...what then...how shall that fits into the story?
For my view, it wont fit, as long the girl, who gets pregnant, wont leave the place forever with the kid.
If she stays, the will be an acting and caring problem, watching the story.

Reactions: theimpregnator

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
May I request some anal sex for future updates?? Game is pretty good, girls are amazing and the mansion is a fucking laberynth, fix that shit my friend... Anyway I like your style, keep it up!

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes