wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
so far i know nothing ..... i want that new Game/version !!!By the Power of Grayskull!!! I need it give it to me or i send you Battlecat to cuddle you to dea öhm i mean sleep ...

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
I just want to say I really like this game. Mostly because of the repetitive sex scenes and how you changed the dialogue like when you visit elena. I'm bummed though that I can't do the same thing with Sasha in terms of going to her room and fucking her. It's very well animated and am very thankful for making it free for us to play on. I hope when I make decent amount of money i'll be able to suppor this game

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
No offense, but... What the hell???

I download the update and right off the back the game will not start due to an "unexpected" error... even though I completely erased the game and stated from scratch!
I shouldn't have any duplicate files unless that's the way they were uploaded.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm sorry to tell you that the Bastard girls game will be delayed to mid or late April. We are aware of the disappointment that many will have of this news, but we will explain point by point of which are the arrears.
Script Hole.
Some parts of the script, it did not make sense, and that was due to the initial team with which began to develop the game, as you could not render the images by a or B motive. Some scenes had to be sacrificed much of the history, to be able to meet the dates.
This is still being corrected, for giving a simple example people call you master, but you're just a simple candidate to be the Lord of the island. For many it was confusing, and this is being corrected.
A school with few options
As some should know, the system of affection has been eliminated, by one of progression. To give an example, Elena, you only had to give gifts and ready, to bed. Now you must show your strength as a true male, in Carol's case, you must not be an idiot without a brain. Also you must do some favors to listen to you = (missions)
Kyo
Kyo, he's a bad girl, but nobody knew why he had so much power if she's not the student president. This problem had to be corrected because she played on important role in history and was truly reflected. In this new version you will be able to know it better, but it took a long time to make it work properly.
Create your empire from the basics.
You wondered how the devil came to be the master of the island. Now if you can create your empire by running the clubhouse. You must manage to manage the place and the girls. This idea is the marrow of the game, and I take a lot of time to just get 50% of the operation of this place. And we will continue to work the idea despite after the day of delivery.
Your contenders
Leonora is not your only contender there are many, but we had to postpone this much for lack of time to take us.
A battle system
The creation of this system has gone an odyssey, every enemy to each, and your characters, will be completely animated. But we still lack the special effects, try if it serves the system of experience and special blows. If it's a full-fledged Final Fantasy. And this has been the one that has not led to the greatest delay.
Mansion
The mansion will have many events, and depending on who you have met to see you, but...

This version will have very little sex :(
We have worked so much at different points that it has not given time, to create scenes with sex. They'll only have the rituals every time you get a new character.
As you can imagine and see, the game is no longer a linear novel, and it happens in a more tactical way. But it's going to require waiting longer. Since programming all this you have to do it almost from 0. We also do not know that time delay the person we have hired to translate it to a better English. And I'm not going to lie to you even today many images are missing. We have confidence that it may be in the middle or end of April the basis of the game.
And I say base of the game because as mentioned, it will not come with much sexual content, because the most important thing is that the game looks robust at the base. And the most important thing is that you can program the old saved ones, they can work with the new ones.
But all this is in your hands, as you know the game will be free your deliveries, just ask that we continue to support and be patient.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm sorry to tell you that the Bastard girls game will be delayed to mid or late April. We are aware of the disappointment that many will have of this news, but we will explain point by point of which are the arrears.
Script Hole.
Some parts of the script, it did not make sense, and that was due to the initial team with which began to develop the game, as you could not render the images by a or B motive. Some scenes had to be sacrificed much of the history, to be able to meet the dates.
This is still being corrected, for giving a simple example people call you master, but you're just a simple candidate to be the Lord of the island. For many it was confusing, and this is being corrected.
As some should know, the system of affection has been eliminated, by one of progression. To give an example, Elena, you only had to give gifts and ready, to bed. Now you must show your strength as a true male, in Carol's case, you must not be an idiot without a brain. Also you must do some favors to listen to you = (missions)
Kyo
Kyo, he's a bad girl, but nobody knew why he had so much power if she's not the student president. This problem had to be corrected because she played on important role in history and was truly reflected. In this new version you will be able to know it better, but it took a long time to make it work properly.
You wondered how the devil came to be the master of the island. Now if you can create your empire by running the clubhouse. You must manage to manage the place and the girls. This idea is the marrow of the game, and I take a lot of time to just get 50% of the operation of this place. And we will continue to work the idea despite after the day of delivery.
Your contenders
Leonora is not your only contender there are many, but we had to postpone this much for lack of time to take us.
A battle system
The creation of this system has gone an odyssey, every enemy to each, and your characters, will be completely animated. But we still lack the special effects, try if it serves the system of experience and special blows. If it's a full-fledged Final Fantasy. And this has been the one that has not led to the greatest delay.
Mansion
The mansion will have many events, and depending on who you have met to see you, but...

We have worked so much at different points that it has not given time, to create scenes with sex. They'll only have the rituals every time you get a new character.
As you can imagine and see, the game is no longer a linear novel, and it happens in a more tactical way. But it's going to require waiting longer. Since programming all this you have to do it almost from 0. We also do not know that time delay the person we have hired to translate it to a better English. And I'm not going to lie to you even today many images are missing. We have confidence that it may be in the middle or end of April the basis of the game.
And I say base of the game because as mentioned, it will not come with much sexual content, because the most important thing is that the game looks robust at the base. And the most important thing is that you can program the old saved ones, they can work with the new ones.
But all this is in your hands, as you know the game will be free your deliveries, just ask that we continue to support and be patient.
After reading this news, I have several reactions index.jpg Гоцман.jpg

Reactions: Ruffuss

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Oh boy, looks like they changed Kyo's blonde sidekick's face and body. Sad news for me.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Script Hole.
Kyo
Your contenders
A battle system
Mansion

Serious?.....long story short, just to build in that f...g battle system, it kills most of the soul of the game?

You`d better switched to one of those thousand battle pages and create such game there but havn`t touched the original.
If I wanted to play any battle game, I´d do so. There are bunches even with adult content.
bastard girls was great until mansion came out, so all which would have needed is to recreate something, that helps moving in that mansion and then just go on with the story.
But somehow, such seeems to be too hard to understand and now the whole game is f...ked up.
Well done...really.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes