Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
a question ... this new update will have a Galeria mode ??? I used to use the slots ... for certain key moments

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
A company once needed a new model of truck.
The old model was a fair handy truck, but still, drivers were not really satisfied, by several minor and 1-2 bigger issues.
So, the company gave out orders to create something, which shall amaze evryone.
The developing engineers had bunches of ideas and build in lots of things, they thought about being nice.
They even took lots of effort in the outlay of that truck to have a real shiny star out there.
When the first prototype was ready to run, they called a skilled driver to do hard tests on it.
Evryone was sure, that new truck will beat just the hardest test.
After the driver returned, he was asked, how he feels about his test and how great that truck would have been.
His answer: "The best thing on this truck is.....you need to deal with it."
That model was sold about 70% less than the one before.

Now guess my answer to your comment ;)
Culain,I agree with you completely, of course, the game will no longer be in the same genre to which we are used, but let's see what happens out of it, even in pictures it looks okay. Of course, it was better not to place full emphasis on the combat system (more precisely, pumping) and leave everything as it is, but let's see how it will be in May if work is underway in April to complete the game of light. But as said, the game will be divided into 2 fronts 50 to 50 lamborghini.jpg

Reactions: Culain

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Bloodhunter...
I have no need to wait again and again and only get more and more delays for....getting a useless battlesystem.
If dev only wants to get his battlesystem into a game, hey...create an egoshooter, done.

He could have taken the same time for recreation for BG, working out some better movement of the masion and story, the game would already be finished.
But hey...a fucking battlesystem must be in, so lets have all people wait for months.

Sorry, no way...
I respect devs, who have ideas and try to build them. But a good dev checks first, if his idea fits to a game or not.
A bad one builds first and checks later. An ugly one is not able to check his errors.
Hard words?...maybe, but true.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Bloodhunter...
I have no need to wait again and again and only get more and more delays for....getting a useless battlesystem.
If dev only wants to get his battlesystem into a game, hey...create an egoshooter, done.

He could have taken the same time for recreation for BG, working out some better movement of the masion and story, the game would already be finished.
But hey...a fucking battlesystem must be in, so lets have all people wait for months.

Sorry, no way...
I respect devs, who have ideas and try to build them. But a good dev checks first, if his idea fits to a game or not.
A bad one builds first and checks later. An ugly one is not able to check his errors.
Hard words?...maybe, but true.
And in the end, the battlesystem will look something like this. "Superhero Landing":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Imagine, this would not be a game, it would be a girl, you want to date.
You wait for weeks and months and only get the usual "maybe next week".
After 3 months, she tells you, you "may" find her...somewhere in a hall, but you need to fight and hit all the people in there just for a kiss.

I`ll tell ya....I´d just hit by my local pub and order a beer instead for sure.
(...and have some fun with the waitress after xD)

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Yes I'm the Minority on this Site but im actually like to see the finished Product, before i judge it. All your last post are all about the same "change is bad, i'm afraid of change"

Im not a english natural, so if you can't read it don't try it ;)

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok I been reading the message board and the new update will have less sex? will the sex scenes still be there from old updates?. or they haven't said anything yet?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Imagine, this would not be a game, it would be a girl, you want to date.
You wait for weeks and months and only get the usual "maybe next week".
After 3 months, she tells you, you "may" find her...somewhere in a hall, but you need to fight and hit all the people in there just for a kiss.

I`ll tell ya....I´d just hit by my local pub and order a beer instead for sure.
(...and have some fun with the waitress after xD)
Yes, to hell with this woman. I'd rather go to a bar and order a beer or brandy, and the best thing I will call friends and drink together is brandy, beer, wine, then we will go to the bathhouse and then we will go to the strip club tumblr_mkaqi9lmHb1s9q73fo1_500.gif

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
ok I been reading the message board and the new update will have less sex? will the sex scenes still be there from old updates?. or they haven't said anything yet?
Yes, there will be less sex for more battles (not like in the MK, but as in Fantasy) and pumping (especially the mansion).
Will nobody know the old sex scenes from the old version, it’s not even clear with the old saves, whether they can be inserted into the new version (although it’s unlikely that this will be possible with the new version with a clean sheet)

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
tell me pls what to do after Lilith leaves the crypt?
and Olivia opens her apartment for the main character

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, there will be less sex for more battles (not like in the MK, but as in Fantasy) and pumping (especially the mansion).
Will nobody know the old sex scenes from the old version, it’s not even clear with the old saves, whether they can be inserted into the new version (although it’s unlikely that this will be possible with the new version with a clean sheet)
Ok thanks, we will find out next week then

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
My honest oppinion:

Things that need this game:

- Better english dialogues and... surprise! Better spanish dialogues, I'm from Spain and the spanish level of this game it's like a 4 years old spanish kid.

- Better plot: the main plot is explained but after that a bunch of histories are throwed whith a good start but never being finished. At the end you find yourself going everywhere every day time looking for random events not explained.

- Better game mechanics. Light and clear grinding. You don't know how much you need to grind a character to trigger the next level or the next scene.

- Fixing navigation system (mainly the mansion) . Asked ad nauseam by everybody here and pretty sure by your patreons.

- More sex scenes. We are here for playing a good VN and for the sex right? The more sex the more fun the more fapping. Easy.

Things that DON'T need this game:

-Combat system: I mean...why? In your patreon page @Leocid2 you present yourself like a player of adult games bored of playing adult games whith bad plot or questionable actions. Where fills a combat system in all of this? You want a game like Final Fantasy ? Why ? you have it allready! It's called Final Fantasy! You don't have the team, the tools (hardware and software) and you don't have the skills, so why wasting your time by doing a much worse combat system compared to final fantasy? Where do you read, which poll you made that make you think that a combat system is what players are looking for when they play an adult game?

Look out there, look at the market you are in. And find one successful adult game whith combat system. None. I whish you luck, but I saw canceled games here by bad dev moves and imo this is not a good move.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
My honest oppinion:

Things that need this game:

- Better english dialogues and... surprise! Better spanish dialogues, I'm from Spain and the spanish level of this game it's like a 4 years old spanish kid.

- Better plot: the main plot is explained but after that a bunch of histories are throwed whith a good start but never being finished. At the end you find yourself going everywhere every day time looking for random events not explained.

- Better game mechanics. Light and clear grinding. You don't know how much you need to grind a character to trigger the next level or the next scene.

- Fixing navigation system (mainly the mansion) . Asked ad nauseam by everybody here and pretty sure by your patreons.

- More sex scenes. We are here for playing a good VN and for the sex right? The more sex the more fun the more fapping. Easy.

Things that DON'T need this game:

-Combat system: I mean...why? In your patreon page @Leocid2 you present yourself like a player of adult games bored of playing adult games whith bad plot or questionable actions. Where fills a combat system in all of this? You want a game like Final Fantasy ? Why ? you have it allready! It's called Final Fantasy! You don't have the team, the tools (hardware and software) and you don't have the skills, so why wasting your time by doing a much worse combat system compared to final fantasy? Where do you read, which poll you made that make you think that a combat system is what players are looking for when they play an adult game?

Look out there, look at the market you are in. And find one successful adult game whith combat system. None. I whish you luck, but I saw canceled games here by bad dev moves and imo this is not a good move.
giphy2mb.gif giphys.gif 36f55eb952ce17fd7a7a743b26a86ea5.gif

Scatta

May 25, 2017
i seem to be stuck. would need a save too or do i have to replay everything because i have an old savegame? Have been seeing scenes that i havent gotten to

mago de oz

Mar 18, 2019
estais criticando mucho al juego cuando aun no ha sido lanzado,hay que pacientes y ver como es el juego,y una vez jugado se podria decir cosas como falta esto sobra aquello etc,porque a lo mejor los que criticais tanto vais a tener que tragaros las palabras y luego direis que es un juegazo,asi que paciencia y vamos a esperar como es el juego y una cosa no he querido meterme con nadie solo decir que critacais algo que no ha salido aun.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes