ipps

Dec 27, 2018
if it's after the moira fight (Lilith is injured - not the broken hymen quest), then you have to wait for the next update.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to warn you of the state of the game. Unfortunately the game could not be completed, this is due to the huge programming. It is not a simple copy and paste as planned. We discovered that all the old mechanics of the game was useless with the new version of the game.
The stories of the main characters had poor content and didn't work with the new mechanics of the game. So I had to step back and sit in the chair and almost write a new script. To give an example, it is no longer enough to fulfill a requirement, now you will have to complete some requests that the girls make to you. When we finished programming a good part of the game, we realized that it wasn't the old BG. So I've decided to rename the game Bastard Girls R.
But even though all this sounds interesting my biggest frustration is that the game is at 5% compared to the old version. And it's up to you if you want me to deliver this new version or wait for it to have more content. Regardless of the decision that is made, on the 28th I will be writing privately to each person who has decided to be a translator of the game to deliver a batch with the files that need to be translated. They will then receive a new batch every 15 days.

Jan 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to warn you of the state of the game. Unfortunately the game could not be completed, this is due to the huge programming. It is not a simple copy and paste as planned. We discovered that all the old mechanics of the game was useless with the new version of the game.
The stories of the main characters had poor content and didn't work with the new mechanics of the game. So I had to step back and sit in the chair and almost write a new script. To give an example, it is no longer enough to fulfill a requirement, now you will have to complete some requests that the girls make to you. When we finished programming a good part of the game, we realized that it wasn't the old BG. So I've decided to rename the game Bastard Girls R.
But even though all this sounds interesting my biggest frustration is that the game is at 5% compared to the old version. And it's up to you if you want me to deliver this new version or wait for it to have more content. Regardless of the decision that is made, on the 28th I will be writing privately to each person who has decided to be a translator of the game to deliver a batch with the files that need to be translated. They will then receive a new batch every 15 days.
Thank you for the update. Some news is better than no news.

mago de oz

Mar 18, 2019
yo tenia mucha confianza en el juego,pero viendo lo visto al final ha pasado lo que mucha gente dijo,ha querido abarcar mas de lo que podia y al final se ha atragantado.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
yo tenia mucha confianza en el juego,pero viendo lo visto al final ha pasado lo que mucha gente dijo,ha querido abarcar mas de lo que podia y al final se ha atragantado.
Falso, porque todo está hecho, lo prometido, en cuestión de imágenes y menú, el problema radica en dos puntos, su programación, yo soy el único que programa todo, y que las historias iniciales tienen poco contenido, ejemplo "Carol y Sasha" tanto en sus historias y sus habitaciones carecían de desarrollo. Ahora tu puedes ir a votar y solicitar que entregue el 5 % del desarrollo.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

this is a post the Dev made

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
game could not be completed or os it delayed

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
It is delayed because it is re-adapting its initial part, imagine that RPG game that has almost nothing in its initial content and you will understand the delay.
Np i love the game and i am not rushing you please take all the time you need i would rather wait for quality then play a bugged game or a game with no content

Reactions: Canade and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is one of the first games I tried, both for being in Spanish and for the story, I think it's a good game in general and the changes that the developer wants to make can be fruitful over time, BUT ... I just hope that his patreons and followers know how to wait and continue with the support, but the most important thing is that the final product really is worth the wait. :confused:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
how do i finish Carols quest? :/
depends at what stage your at if you have good stats go to pool after school and she will be swimming then bang her gently allso you will go to 2 dates with her you will need 60 gold for a teddy bear and 40 for pizza affter allso affter all that study with her at school you get bonus bang in the library

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018
depends at what stage your at if you have good stats go to pool after school and she will be swimming then bang her gently allso you will go to 2 dates with her you will need 60 gold for a teddy bear and 40 for pizza affter allso affter all that study with her at school you get bonus bang in the library
yea i did all that and that's where i'm at with her going down on her in the library. is that it?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
affter library the next time you could have sex is spying on her at apartment random sex events there in shower and bedroom + library sex is repeteable
allso dont forget the sleep over event try whalkthrough it is good for checking what you missed and what you need to do to continue read it all first you could break game if you dont do thing in order happened to me a few times

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes