MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I swear, this game is the most confusing and random thing at times. Like, How do you even get Lillith to the surgery? I can only talk to the reception chick and that dont go nowhere. Also, Most of the events seem random as hell at times.

Also the Olivia quest, the ring i assume it's something to do with Karmen, but i've been at her twice after getting the ring and nada.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
any updated walktrough?
Not yet, first we need a fix...

it is normal that you already have the mansion to return to the apartment and it is normal that when you want to leave noshe the mansion will buguee.
You should already guessed that this is not normal, but we need to wait for th fix..

The maps in this game SERIOUSLY need to be reworked with markers or tool tips showing what the hell each location is. It's also annoying how many clicks it requires just for the MC to leave his bedroom to go outside.
You know that the map icons has been reworked, right? :D

A little "help text" on each of the huge amount of "action icon" ,just to know what does what would be nice , might need a traductor spanglish not always easy to follow :)
Yeah, also a better relationship marker, a questlog, etc-etc.... Well we can only hope this will be fixed.

is buged, i chose the 3 (save backup) and don´t like the movie
It's not bugged. It's random. There are times when she likes all three even during a rollback and times where she doesn't like any of them.
The movie is Karina not Paula, Paule don't have ending now...

can someone please share there me walkthrough list for 0.10 and list what to do for the new version of BG. thank you so much really stuck at olivia quest
First wait for the fix, then the WT. But if you tell me where you stuck I can tell you what needed to be done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no such label in the game, well nice bug. I can figure out something after I got home from work for this. :p

i swear if this had a proper walkthrough id pledge 10$, but man is this a huge clusterfuck. i cant advance any of my shit and have no idea of what is happening, since ive skipped most of the text. wheres the mansion?
The mansion can be reached from the map of the hospital, but it needs to be unlocked by doing Lilith's questline.

Does anyone know how to meet Olivia?
Well, sicne she is your teacher, you meet her every day. :p
But also you have to pass the test

Too easy to lose affection. Among other gameplay issues...
Since there is a bug and you have 1000000000 money, so you can buy enormous amount of necklace, it's pretty easy to gain affection too. :p

I swear, this game is the most confusing and random thing at times. Like, How do you even get Lillith to the surgery? I can only talk to the reception chick and that dont go nowhere. Also, Most of the events seem random as hell at times.

Also the Olivia quest, the ring i assume it's something to do with Karmen, but i've been at her twice after getting the ring and nada.
You need to wait for Sophie to tell you to go to the hospital, then after start dating with Miranda (bar at night), gain huge amount of affection, then she will wait you after school, that night go to the bar again and she will become your lover/bride/girlfirend/whatever. Then go to the beach bar after school and talk with her (and Alexia), then go to Lilith and tell her that surgery is ready.

I assume you goes to Karmen at city center on wednesday, but you have firstly go to the temple, then the guild, then go to the city and talk Karmen in the pizza place!

once lilith gives you the new house what do i do next?
Continue to play, get all the scenes with the girls you can get. Also you can get the TV scene and a 3 " little gift". :p

Reactions: ThrowayNAR

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, Is there like somewhere you can see affection numbers or some sort of title on the girls...Cause One heart above their name tells me extremely little on what each girl is or what.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just started playing this game. The English is weird, but I was fine until I read this: "I forgive myself." That started me laughing helplessly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow, it's actually finally updated... But I might want to wait for bug fix, TBH this is probably my favorite game on this site. @Manfegor How bad is it? I haven't downloaded it yet. If you wanna collab on a custom bug fix or something though I'm in =P.

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i like the idea of this game, gorgeous schoolgirls, but i just can't get anywhere with it. no money to buy gifts, i could do with a walkthrough to get some idea what to do

sashilia

Nov 23, 2017
Hello everyone, i found a key in the graveyard then i discover a basement which leads to a secret passage and then you discover a door but first you need to translate the word ASERONT someone know the answer ?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
i swear if this had a proper walkthrough id pledge 10$, but man is this a huge clusterfuck. i cant advance any of my shit and have no idea of what is happening, since ive skipped most of the text. wheres the mansion?
You have to finish quite a few characters before you can get to the mansion. I believe finishing Miranda and Lilith should bring up Lilith being fixed and the mansion gets unlocked. Post #754
So, Is there like somewhere you can see affection numbers or some sort of title on the girls...Cause One heart above their name tells me extremely little on what each girl is or what.
The heart should start to fill up over time. When it's full. They're event is ready.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Wow, it's actually finally updated... But I might want to wait for bug fix, TBH this is probably my favorite game on this site. @Manfegor How bad is it? I haven't downloaded it yet. If you wanna collab on a custom bug fix or something though I'm in =P.
I wouldn't say it's bad, it just a little messy in certain areas (mansion/apartment after getting mansion) and the rough sentence structure in the translation.

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
I start a new game.. after went to the bathroom this error show up ( Elena router)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/PasilloA.rpy", line 243, in script
    jump BañioSexNovia
ScriptError: could not find label 'BañioSexNovia'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/PasilloA.rpy", line 243, in script
    jump BañioSexNovia
  File "D:\GA\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GA\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'BañioSexNovia'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.1

meth8472

May 1, 2017
I do exercise with sophie in the morning to be able to win the basketball game,right!? if so,how often,cause i did it a lot!!
and is there a variable in saves for that skill?? (like physical or something)

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes