Oneesama

May 25, 2017
it is normal that you already have the mansion to return to the apartment and it is normal that when you want to leave noshe the mansion will buguee.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The maps in this game SERIOUSLY need to be reworked with markers or tool tips showing what the hell each location is. It's also annoying how many clicks it requires just for the MC to leave his bedroom to go outside.

Reactions: XKimky

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Ohh I know. There should be like a title or something for the girls (girlfriend, wife, lover, etc), which you can of course change as you wish. :D :p Sasha the slut... perfect...
lol I'm kinda sad there's only one scene with her after her status change that's repeatable.

Reactions: Manfegor

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
A little "help text" on each of the huge amount of "action icon" ,just to know what does what would be nice , might need a traductor spanglish not always easy to follow :)

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
can someone please share there me walkthrough list for 0.10 and list what to do for the new version of BG. thank you so much really stuck at olivia quest

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MansionVenusNOCHE.rpy", line 2755, in script
jump MansionVMN
ScriptError: could not find label 'MansionVMN'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MansionVenusNOCHE.rpy", line 2755, in script
jump MansionVMN
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Bastard Girls\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\BastardGirls-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'MansionVMN'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.1.1

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
its possible a future torrent to download this game :V :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Does Anyone know the command to raise a girls affection?
Not sure what the command is? But you can give them gifts, Use the Coffee cup icon on the map straight after class "Break time"! You can get the Gifts from The city centre on Wednesdays

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
i swear if this had a proper walkthrough id pledge 10$, but man is this a huge clusterfuck. i cant advance any of my shit and have no idea of what is happening, since ive skipped most of the text. wheres the mansion?

Reactions: bernthal

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know I said kind of before but damn did the dev seriously think that mansion bullshit was fun? That damn maze will make people quit and just look at CG.

Reactions: ugz2
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes