I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
She won't become your girlfriend yet. But if you tell me exactly what scene you talks about, I can tell (probably) if there are more or not.

Your belive is right. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't get it now, I'm sorry. First you said you do the translation, then now "why would I waste my time". Nowadays he just posts stupid livestream stuff, so I don't know if he changed that he give credit for fixing... :O

Don't search for the milk, just...

Just sleep in the mansion... For some night... That's it. :)

Check if ElenaRoom.rpy is exists in your game directory. If not, that's the problem.
Thanks for the help. I was able to find it. I did see there is another scene in the mansion with those two other than their arrival but I might not have slept in the house enough. Wish it didn't send me back to the apartment.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
It's not possible for me to talk to both of guilds because attack of the base ever appeared...so i am stucked?
you dont have to wait for the attack just go and talk the the 2 woman outside and they say there prepairing for a carnival and that all there members are busy then go talk to the maids guild they say thay cant eather anise says find some one who can leave the island and then go to pizza shop and ttalk to karmen she will do it for 2k in gold.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Manefrgor, buddy I've been sleeping in the mansion every day and the farthest I've gone with Alexia is the interview and her & Miranda moving in, and their night scene. however she has a scene after those. Do you know how to unlock them? one with books?
Thanks for the help. I was able to find it. I did see there is another scene in the mansion with those two other than their arrival but I might not have slept in the house enough. Wish it didn't send me back to the apartment.
After Alexia and Miranda arrive, then you can catch them at night talking and that's all for now... I mean there are pics, but those aren't in the game yet... or my search ability is broken. :D

Your the best the second i replaced it it work great funny how the dev never checks there stuff before release i must have gotten about 14 script error's so far and your the only one i know that nose what there doing thank you vary much friend
It's not that funny. :D I try my best to fix the stuffs... so now working on something. :p

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Can someone tell me how far the karina and lilith route goes and how many brides and wives can have the protagonist right now?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I hope the patch "next week" fixes a lot of this stuff with the apartment/house and some other stuff. It's really rough.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Does this update require a new game or is it possible to continue save from 0.10?
I think yes even if you start a new game must be a lot off buggs better wait for patch fixes and gone be a lot of them one time this game get 10 patch bug fixes better wait and see before download.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
vaya actualizacion,cuatro meses para ese poco contenido
English please...

Can someone tell me how far the karina and lilith route goes and how many brides and wives can have the protagonist right now?
Technically bride = 0, wife = 1, and girlfriends is more... :p

Yeah, like some days ago... :D

Does this update require a new game or is it possible to continue save from 0.10?
New game! Don't even try to use old saves.

I think yes even if you start a new game must be a lot off buggs better wait for patch fixes and gone be a lot of them one time this game get 10 patch bug fixes better wait and see before download.
Well, they can be avoid, except some but someone can provide fast (depends on the time of day) fix for them...
Also I don't know if the fix will be really better... But maybe.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
English please...

Technically bride = 0, wife = 1, and girlfriends is more... :p

Yeah, like some days ago... :D

New game! Don't even try to use old saves.
I thought at least Olivia and Miranda were in the bride role due to them never being called girlfriends. Same with Sophie. (Though Sophie can be excluded because she's more of a maid...though she says something about getitng pregnant....hmm)

He really only marks Alexia, Sasha and Elena as girlfriends.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I thought at least Olivia and Miranda were in the bride role due to them never being called girlfriends. Same with Sophie. (Though Sophie can be excluded because she's more of a maid...though she says something about getitng pregnant....hmm)

He really only marks Alexia, Sasha and Elena as girlfriends.
Sophie is whole different story, because she is the maid, but as well as the wife (although don't know how much we can call someone a wife in this game), but she herself say that.
On the term, and tradition of the island, girlfriends wear the clothes and the necklace... so in this case only Elena and Sasha is the girlfriend... lol :D But if you see, Sasha and Elena is wearing the new clothes in school while Alexia is not... tho, Alexia is not the happiest person for being a "girlfriend". :D
Miranda and Olivia, well, they can be bride, but I think Olivia is more bride than Mirada, she is like a lover or girlfriend... But who cares if you can fuck her... XD

CG for lazy people like me have fun :) I said fuck it and just checked the images. I cba to grind with these bugs.
You should put a notice there, that not every picture can be found in the game, just in case ppl wanna find them all, like some kind of pokemon... :D

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes