Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Karina full affection but still same scenes, help please.
She won't become your girlfriend yet. But if you tell me exactly what scene you talks about, I can tell (probably) if there are more or not.

I believe her and Paula don't have endings yet.
Your belive is right. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you ever read his earlier post when he was giving credit to a user for fixing the English but breaking the game on accident? He was the one doing that, but the dev seemed to not use his work anymore so why would I waste my time?
I don't get it now, I'm sorry. First you said you do the translation, then now "why would I waste my time". Nowadays he just posts stupid livestream stuff, so I don't know if he changed that he give credit for fixing... :O

Where is milk)?
Don't search for the milk, just...

Do you know how the Alexia line starts after meeting her at the bar? Can't seem to figure that out.
Just sleep in the mansion... For some night... That's it. :)

Can anyone help me please i get shut down no igore option

ScriptError: could not find label 'BanioSexNovia'. files and folder are missing
Check if ElenaRoom.rpy is exists in your game directory. If not, that's the problem.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
the mansion is a nightmare!!! Couldn't he just add a freaking directory like all other games. IT'S EASIER!
How can I add Miranda & Alexia to the mansion? I can see them sleeping, but not any events.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
the mansion is a nightmare!!! Couldn't he just add a freaking directory like all other games. IT'S EASIER!
How can I add Miranda & Alexia to the mansion? I can see them sleeping, but not any events.
1) Directory?
2) Next version... Or bugfix... Probably.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I don't get it now, I'm sorry. First you said you do the translation, then now "why would I waste my time". Nowadays he just posts stupid livestream stuff, so I don't know if he changed that he give credit for fixing... :O
What I meant was why would I help the dev in this. The other person on Patron was helping him before and after a while he stopped using his rewrite. Sorry for the confusion.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
1) I mean a list for rooms instead of going blind, we could just add a floor image or a room list for everyone.
Ah okay. Yes, that would be better, but after a hour of wandering you can recongnize where to go to arrive to certain room. :p

What I meant was why would I help the dev in this. The other person on Patron was helping him before and after a while he stopped using his rewrite. Sorry for the confusion.
I see now, yes in this case I totally agree with you.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Ah okay. Yes, that would be better, but after a hour of wandering you can recongnize where to go to arrive to certain room. :p

I see now, yes in this case I totally agree with you.
the second problem is the inconsistency in story mechanics. i get if you want to have to search to find a scene, but waiting seems too stupid makes me go around the ENTIRE GAME for scenes that I have no idea IF they even work D:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
She won't become your girlfriend yet. But if you tell me exactly what scene you talks about, I can tell (probably) if there are more or not.

Your belive is right. :D

Don't search for the milk, just...

Just sleep in the mansion... For some night... That's it. :)

Check if ElenaRoom.rpy is exists in your game directory. If not, that's the problem.
I checked ElanaRoom.rpy in in the game.Im going to upload my traceback maybe that can help you help me i only get error when its her in the shower sceane for sex

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
the second problem is the inconsistency in story mechanics. i get if you want to have to search to find a scene, but waiting seems too stupid makes me go around the ENTIRE GAME for scenes that I have no idea IF they even work D:
Yep a quest log would be nice. Perhaps in the future.

I checked ElanaRoom.rpy in in the game.Im going to upload my traceback maybe that can help you help me i only get error when its her in the shower sceane for sex
Exactly when you get this error? What you do in the game?

vlad123123

Feb 10, 2018
When you see Elena on the couch at the afternoon, go with the to the rehab.

What is meen rehab, its hospital? if yes i dont have any options there(

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yep a quest log would be nice. Perhaps in the future.

Exactly when you get this error? What you do in the game?
Thats easy i only get that message when i try to enter shower when its the shower event with Elena and there is no ignore or rollback it gives me no choice but to close game and restart by using ctrl+alt+del

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I finally unlocked the mansion. That shit is really a hot fucking mess. He needs a map button. I'm sure he plays other open world renpy games and see how they do it. He should just really copy Max's Life map style with all the rooms at the bottom.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Now at home from work, can do important stuff. XD

When you see Elena on the couch at the afternoon, go with the to the rehab.

What is meen rehab, its hospital? if yes i dont have any options there(
You just click on her, and you go to the hospital with her (if you have on her good side). You need to do this until she is fully recovered from her injury.

Hmmmm I don't know how to even stat Alexia event. I never saw her in the bar.
Since you get the mansion, you have to sleep some night there to get her event. And yep, the mansion is a maze.

here is the log
Seems the dev forgot or simply ignored a simple stuff. "Do not use special character in game code"... Try to del, the PasilloA.rpy and PasilloA.rpyc and use the one I attached here.

How to get event with Paula and her photoshoot?
Why do you think there is something like that? :p

Reactions: RSB and Ruffuss

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Manefrgor, buddy I've been sleeping in the mansion every day and the farthest I've gone with Alexia is the interview and her & Miranda moving in, and their night scene. however she has a scene after those. Do you know how to unlock them? one with books?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Now at home from work, can do important stuff. XD

You just click on her, and you go to the hospital with her (if you have on her good side). You need to do this until she is fully recovered from her injury.

Since you get the mansion, you have to sleep some night there to get her event. And yep, the mansion is a maze.

Seems the dev forgot or simply ignored a simple stuff. "Do not use special character in game code"... Try to del, the PasilloA.rpy and PasilloA.rpyc and use the one I attached here.

Why do you think there is something like that? :p
Your the best the second i replaced it it work great funny how the dev never checks there stuff before release i must have gotten about 14 script error's so far and your the only one i know that nose what there doing thank you vary much friend

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
you have to talk to the 2 guilds first they say there prepairing for a carnival got to next guild the maids guild they say the cant and say find some one who can leave island go to pizza place and talk to karmen i think her name is costs 2000 for her to do it.
It's not possible for me to talk to both of guilds because attack of the base ever appeared...so i am stucked?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes