SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
speaking of Karina (Kaira), how do I choose the right movie? sometimes the 3 suck.
P.S Thnx for the save.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
when will the english translation version be released
Are ya talking about the official English? Just change it in the preference on the main menu. If you are talking about the rewrite, then you gonna have to wait a bit for that, since I'm the one who does it and this game is pretty text heavy and I have to work with broken English.

Reactions: demigod

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
speaking of Karina (Kaira), how do I choose the right movie? sometimes the 3 suck.
P.S Thnx for the save.
Probably you figured out by yourself by now but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are ya talking about the official English? Just change it in the preference on the main menu. If you are talking about the rewrite, then you gonna have to wait a bit for that, since I'm the one who does it and this game is pretty text heavy and I have to work with broken English.
I would wait a few fix, as there are texts which not even broken English, just plain spanish. :D But if you know that language, then (first of all, why didn't you talk with the dev to make a proper official translation? :p) go for it. :D

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I would wait a few fix, as there are texts which not even broken English, just plain spanish. :D But if you know that language, then (first of all, why didn't you talk with the dev to make a proper official translation? :p) go for it. :D

Have you ever read his earlier post when he was giving credit to a user for fixing the English but breaking the game on accident? He was the one doing that, but the dev seemed to not use his work anymore so why would I waste my time?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How send Olivia's ring please?
you have to talk to the 2 guilds first they say there prepairing for a carnival got to next guild the maids guild they say the cant and say find some one who can leave island go to pizza place and talk to karmen i think her name is costs 2000 for her to do it.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone help me please i get shut down no igore option

ScriptError: could not find label 'BanioSexNovia'. files and folder are missing

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes