hater45

Mar 7, 2017
You're a bunch of haters lol
If this is the Pandora from the streams then holy shit what are ya doing here? Enjoying the comments? Second, does the translator just through the text into google translate and call it a day? Because there is way too many spelling error and grammar mistakes( even though you had already English rewrite to take the text from and did more work in redoing the script)

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Well if i rip the images i cant really find the big update there....there are the same images over and over but named differently which suggests scenes with kyo, sasha, paulina etc...but no new content besides a rather short photoshoot. The images are missing.

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Trying to get the mansion but I can't seem to trigger anything anymore. Like I got the teacher before Leonara so I don't know if that locked me out of leonara....

Kira Kira

Feb 27, 2018
Trying to get the mansion but I can't seem to trigger anything anymore. Like I got the teacher before Leonara so I don't know if that locked me out of leonara....
If it is the same as previous version, it will locked you out of leonara.

U

User_151686

you must go to the Graveyard and there is a shovel on a tree. On the Graveyard you can dig the grave. In the Crave is a Key. If you have the Key then you can go to teh buidling who Lilith is normaly and you come then in a Dungeon with a anagram riddle if you solve this then you become the mansion from Lillith.

Reactions: Kira Kira

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So do you guys have missing images for Sasha (and many many other) scenes too ? /park sex, library sex, etc/

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes