markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

posted

Hello everyone, I am Leocid2 and I have good news we have finished the game, first of all I and my team apologize for the delay, but a series of unfortunate events made it a great delay. The game will be released this afternoon by streaming by Pandora. Once again thank you for your support and patience.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
So then there we have it the New Update is.
and now Dig(CK) Deep in to the WOrld of The Bastard Girls oh and bring some Lubing with you.
Oh and befor i forget it can some one of you uplode the new version this will be Purrrfect =^.^= Thanks and Love your Pussy'S

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also somebody know after how many hours its gonna be release. Of course its write down that its gonna be release it afternoon but we live in different countries and we all have different time zones.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
:FeelsBadMan: I was excited. Oh well, let's hope it gets released in a few hours. I have work tomorrow gotta sleep soon.
He posted something new on his patreon page just now. Maybe it's out?
They livestreaming... For the update... Because why not...
Patreon basicly has this:
We gonna talk of the new features:

The menu

The language in preferences

DONNOT USE THE OLD SAVES, IT DOESN'T WORK

A complete overhauling

New animations

A lot of events

We wanted to do more but the wasn't our friend​
But since I have to work tomorrow, that's it for me for today... Hopefully there won't be much spoiler until I get home... :p

Reactions: Ruffuss

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
What is the point of this stream...to rake in more $$ before posting the link through stream donations?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes