markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Gonna take a bit...creating a new upload now. Don't see a point in posting the patreon link since they seem to be taken down pretty quickly with some devs. probably sometime within the hour:cool: unless someone beats me to it. 2.8 gigs so it will take a bit.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well...the translation is still a mess. Cracks me up sometimes...some things just get lost in translationXD
Atleast you can still make some sense out of it since you know what they're trying to say.:winkytongue:

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Well...the translation is still a mess. Cracks me up sometimes...some things just get lost in translationXD
Atleast you can still make some sense out of it since you know what they're trying to say.:winkytongue:
Don't worry, you guys know I always fix them within the week. I'll probably start doing it tomorrow after my shift.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Are there any time constraints in this game? like having X amount of days to do X event before it becomes impossible to complete...making the game broke in a way.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Are there any time constraints in this game? like having X amount of days to do X event before it becomes impossible to complete...making the game broke in a way.
Not that i know of i have played the game for over 478 hrs on version 10 did all quests to end and still was able to continue

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
as usual...

I don't know if I got used to the patch that corrects the english in the game, but it seems more broken than never now

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
as usual...

I don't know if I got used to the patch that corrects the english in the game, but it seems more broken than never now
Yeah he reverted back to the google translate. All the work I did prior was removed for some odd reason. Ohh well, I'll just copy paste from the old files and mess withit. again

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah he reverted back to the google translate. All the work I did prior was removed for some odd reason. Ohh well, I'll just copy paste from the old files and mess withit. again
you are doing god's work mate

by the way, another complaint, where is the load button at the menu during the game? he forgot to add it? you can only load the game at the main menu. All you can do is quick load if you use quick save

now the navigation in the game got better, much more clear, but he forgot to change some of the navigation buttons (teacher's room), and at least one is not where it's supposed to be (the room with "how to burn a GPU" poster at school)

Reactions: hater45
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes