daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah more behind the scenes is welcome and we've got at least a new one from the latest update just not sure we'll see it in a mission from the MC pov

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
What i wish to see is duston vs harry face to face.
In harry route she prefer harry’s cock over duston. It let me curious if two of them have chance to compete each other in the same route who gonna win?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
What i wish to see is duston vs harry face to face.
In harry route she prefer harry’s cock over duston. It let me curious if two of them have chance to compete each other in the same route who gonna win?
Considering how lackluster Harry's path is, I doubt it's even a competition

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Does anyone have walkthrough?
It's such a simplistic one that i fail to see why you need one. Choices except for one or two have no impact. And aside from missions is just about talking to people with ! marks and passing the time

Oct 15, 2021
It's such a simplistic one that i fail to see why you need one. Choices except for one or two have no impact. And aside from missions is just about talking to people with ! marks and passing the time
This along with keeping track of the radar so you don't miss out on the scenes. Which you can view from the vending machine in the base.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah just choose one of the 3 guys and stick with their events and check the radar to find Eleanor to add the scene, and then on replay choose another of the guys and do the same, can't remember if the dvd shop is an automatic event to start getting the mechanic girls dvds or not

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes