danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The real question is:
Is it gonna be the newest updated yet unreleased version, so that we won't have to wait for TL, or the old version that we have already access on?
Well, it depends on Kagura and his marketing, sometimes they come out in the form of DLC like summer memories + curse of kubel + and other times all the content comes out at once, it all depends on when the game is released, if the content is added after the release of the game by kagura, they sell it to you as dlc, but if the content has been released completely before the launch of the game by kagura, they include everything and do not sell it to you separately

For example, the most anticipated game currently is stolen Monica of Acerola, as the entire content has already been released and there is no more, they will probably sell you the entire game + the DLC, now let's say Sister Fantasy, as an example, the game has been released but there is a DLC scheduled, you probably have to pay as dlc. Unless Kagura announces these contents for free as they did with Country Girl Keiko, Yutaka or Fleeting Iris

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Kagura decensors all the cg in his games when he makes a release they don't need to put it because almost everyone already knows it.
you have to go to their page and download their patch to recover the content, that's if you buy them on Steam, if you buy on their website you don't need a patch
is there anything to uncensor in this game?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
is there anything to uncensor in this game?
genitals, although this game at least doesn't abuse of the pixels, I've played waffle games that are outrageous

but for me that is not a problem, there are games that, as we know, are going to be censored because they are going to be sold in Japan and they do not put any kind of effort into drawing cocks or vaginas, so when these games come out uncensored they are so poorly drawn that I prefer what pixelate them again :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
genitals, although this game at least doesn't abuse of the pixels, I've played waffle games that are outrageous

but for me that is not a problem, there are games that, as we know, are going to be censored because they are going to be sold in Japan and they do not put any kind of effort into drawing cocks or vaginas, so when these games come out uncensored they are so poorly drawn that I prefer what pixelate them again :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
My god so that's why some dicks look so ugly when uncensored. I learned something new today XD

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Just got an email saying that ci-en isn't accepting my card anymore so hopefully people here are still able to post the paid plan stuff still.

Reactions: LostBR

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Kagura decensors all the cg in his games when he makes a release they don't need to put it because almost everyone already knows it.
you have to go to their page and download their patch to recover the content, that's if you buy them on Steam, if you buy on their website you don't need a patch
Just like you wrote. Kagura is known for promoting the other license H games and translating MTL into a different dialogue or better quality. But in this case, it was very well written by ChubbyCat .

In my opinion, what ChubbyCat has done for this game on the translation side, I find Kagura taking over now really disrespectful!

Just like you wrote. Kagura is known for promoting the other license H games and translating MTL into a different dialogue or better quality. But in this case, ChubbyCat wrote it very well.
In my opinion, what ChubbyCat has done for this game on the translation side, I find Kagura taking over now really disrespectful!

I would be very surprised if he (Kagura) took over all the dialogue and just changed something, then ChubbyCat should get paid too!

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Just like you wrote. Kagura is known for promoting the other license H games and translating MTL into a different dialogue or better quality. But in this case, it was very well written by ChubbyCat .

Just like you wrote. Kagura is known for promoting the other license H games and translating MTL into a different dialogue or better quality. But in this case, ChubbyCat wrote it very well.

I would be very surprised if he (Kagura) took over all the dialogue and just changed something, then ChubbyCat should get paid too!
I don't mind if Kagura decides to pick up this game, though. Like I said before, if anyone is willing to translate this game into a better one, I would happily support them. I wouldn't say my translation is perfect; there are still many flaws with it. Also, with Kagura picking this game up, I can finally retire my project to translate the DLC or expansion when it comes out. So, it's a win-win situation for me :D.

Reactions: Lamphead and SGGG

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I don't mind if Kagura decides to pick up this game, though. Like I said before, if anyone is willing to translate this game into a better one, I would happily support them. I wouldn't say my translation is perfect; there are still many flaws with it. Also, with Kagura picking this game up, I can finally retire my project to translate the DLC or expansion when it comes out. So, it's a win-win situation for me :D.
ChubbyCat

but it is a lose lose for us because it will take at least a year until the game is on sale (and I'm positive)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, stuff like that is what anoys me about steam, still its sadly the most accecible platform i know about for now.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
ChubbyCat

but it is a lose lose for us because it will take at least a year until the game is on sale (and I'm positive)
Hopefully not, since they managed to release less than 3 months after it's announcement and in 7 months, considering how big and complex the story is. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for the expansion for the game to release first before completing their translation, so it's going to take some time.

Also, I think this new expansion for the game is not a small expansion. But... if it's not too big, I think I can manage to translate it when it comes out while waiting for the official release from Kagura.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Honestly the only thing this game is lacking is better pixel art. Which confuses me a bit because pixel animations should be both cheaper and easier to do than full made CGs.
I mean the game is infinitely close to perfect but it's a bit of a shame seeing scenes like these without animation, just the sprites not moving at all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Hopefully not, since they managed to release less than 3 months after it's announcement and in 7 months, considering how big and complex the story is. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for the expansion for the game to release first before completing their translation, so it's going to take some time.

Also, I think this new expansion for the game is not a small expansion. But... if it's not too big, I think I can manage to translate it when it comes out while waiting for the official release from Kagura.
good to know you so open mind, in the end, kagura just a small company, not suprise they steath someone work

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes