Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
am i missing something or is the game mostly supposed to be viewed from the gallery? it sucks because i seem to keep missing scenes so the gallerys not in order and i have to use the unlock all option if i want to see things in order but then whats the point of playing the game

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
am i missing something or is the game mostly supposed to be viewed from the gallery? it sucks because i seem to keep missing scenes so the gallerys not in order and i have to use the unlock all option if i want to see things in order but then whats the point of playing the game
Game is very linear just stick to one route/character and you should be able to see it happen in order. Also I think a couple more scenes are getting added as well so that's probably why there's some stuff missing in your gallery if you're doing it correctly.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
no sex scene, so no uncensored, see the tag?
Kagura decensors all the cg in his games when he makes a release they don't need to put it because almost everyone already knows it.
you have to go to their page and download their patch to recover the content, that's if you buy them on Steam, if you buy on their website you don't need a patch

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Kagura decensors all the cg in his games when he makes a release they don't need to put it because almost everyone already knows it.
you have to go to their page and download their patch to recover the content, that's if you buy them on Steam, if you buy on their website you don't need a patch
The real question is:
Is it gonna be the newest updated yet unreleased version, so that we won't have to wait for TL, or the old version that we have already access on?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes