battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Seeing Lesbic scenes, while just one for the moment and quickly skippable, is not avoidable. 25% Lewd scenes on this game will be M/F/F/(f/f...), (maybe now is just 5%), while in those cases isn't focused on lesbic involvement. 95% of the sex scenes of the game are avoidable as the game is not about sex. If you don't want to see that content, it will be hard to avoid in the future.
Will the lesbian scenes just be NPCs or will LI's be involved?
If it is NPCs then it is just voyeurism and a waste of renders in my opinion as I am only interested in the MC having sex.
If it is a LI, is it optional, only happens if the player decides that it does?
If it is not optional, will the Li be optional so that the situation can be avoided?
If it only occurs in threesomes, are the threesomes optional?

I get that some guys think lesbian is hawt but I don't know if that is your opinion as well or if you just put it in your game because you think it sells games.
A lot of us are tired of forced lesbian in games and ask to find out if it is optional before we play or support the developer.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

Jul 12, 2020
About changing MC name, that won't happen for now, unless I have a change of heart in a real far future (Like in game completion), where I can just gather text and add as a translation option "change Sir Patrik for [var:XXX]". Right now would be impossible for me to add the option (for technical and time reaons).
If I have the source code it takes 10 sec to 5 minutes depending if you use the same name and cap for the var or not.
in Renpy games most don't use caps for the var and then it's just twice search and replace in all files.
It's more difficult if there are different spellings like Paatrick Paaatrick Paa-aatrick Pat .... last name is Much easier in general.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
If it is NPCs then it is just voyeurism and a waste of renders in my opinion as I am only interested in the MC having sex.
If it is not optional, will the Li be optional so that the situation can be avoided?

I get that some guys think lesbian is hawt but I don't know if that is your opinion as well or if you just put it in your game because you think it sells games.
A lot of us are tired of forced lesbian in games and ask to find out if it is optional before we play or support the developer.

Don't worry, I'm happy talking about my game.

I'm terrible at marketing...I've not made the game about any tag. I'm not into VNs. I like Bambook and Balsamique. Probably my only estemeed VNs have been written by Tlaero. And Delucca family.

As said, the game is not even about sex XD Only thing I can tell you is that I'm not specially interested into NTR, feet, scatology, nor BDSM. In this game sex tries to be natural, sometimes, casual, but I hope most of the time, trying to be credible, or fun (either). Unless the player is taking the Lewdness routes to advance into more uncasual sex.

I just don't care that much about lesbic content, but is an important part of character building of three characters (Out of more than 20+ girls you can go around right now(Or more right now, I don't keep count until the new romance tracker is finished). of the game. For example about what I'm talking about, Happens when you barely know the characters, and player can just go away or watch a bit more. Story stuff.

Also, as said, MC engaged sex is totally optional. Only compulsory is in a pair of ocassions (of a hundred) (some dreams and stuff).

I don't consider any character a LI in a VN sense, while some have a lot more story time. That's player choice. Going further is spoiler territory. But the player can make the MC go bonkers about some girl, that's for sure (while we are not there yet).

99% of the sex on the screen is optional, can tell it easier than that. As is optional to play casually or Minmaxing the Strategy part ot it. As is optional to Kill or not to kill some people. (Or not...)

Those questions are valid for someone who loves VNs and is making a VN and want his tags perfect.
In BFL those are the wrong questions. In BFL is about if you want to potentially see your friends die or suffer if you make the wrong decisions, If you want to go the darkest route of a man in pain, or if you're just going to play a middle aged lewd man that is just tired of taking life so seriously.
And if that is worth a fap if you're in for the sex.

Oh how I missed this game and so glad it’s back will be doing an extensive playthrough and will update my guide accordingly.
We missed you!

Reactions: battali0n and Lerd0

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Don't worry, I'm happy talking about my game.

I'm terrible at marketing...I've not made the game about any tag. I'm not into VNs. I like Bambook and Balsamique. Probably my only estemeed VNs have been written by Tlaero. And Delucca family.

As said, the game is not even about sex XD Only thing I can tell you is that I'm not specially interested into NTR, feet, scatology, nor BDSM. In this game sex tries to be natural, sometimes, casual, but I hope most of the time, trying to be credible, or fun (either). Unless the player is taking the Lewdness routes to advance into more uncasual sex.

I just don't care that much about lesbic content, but is an important part of character building of three characters (Out of more than 20+ girls you can go around right now(Or more right now, I don't keep count until the new romance tracker is finished). of the game. For example about what I'm talking about, Happens when you barely know the characters, and player can just go away or watch a bit more. Story stuff.

Also, as said, MC engaged sex is totally optional. Only compulsory is in a pair of ocassions (of a hundred) (some dreams and stuff).

I don't consider any character a LI in a VN sense, while some have a lot more story time. That's player choice. Going further is spoiler territory. But the player can make the MC go bonkers about some girl, that's for sure (while we are not there yet).

99% of the sex on the screen is optional, can tell it easier than that. As is optional to play casually or Minmaxing the Strategy part ot it. As is optional to Kill or not to kill some people. (Or not...)

Those questions are valid for someone who loves VNs and is making a VN and want his tags perfect.
In BFL those are the wrong questions. In BFL is about if you want to potentially see your friends die or suffer if you make the wrong decisions, If you want to go the darkest route of a man in pain, or if you're just going to play a middle aged lewd man that is just tired of taking life so seriously.
And if that is worth a fap if you're in for the sex.

We missed you!
Will be back on discord and updating my patrion for you soon buddy. :)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
If I have the source code it takes 10 sec to 5 minutes depending if you use the same name and cap for the var or not.
in Renpy games most don't use caps for the var and then it's just twice search and replace in all files.
It's more difficult if there are different spellings like Paatrick Paaatrick Paa-aatrick Pat .... last name is Much easier in general.
As said, I'll have that in consideration after any Big Stop where text needs to be perfect (pre steam release on Chapter 3 finished ideally), and the end of the game, because technical and time reasons.

I coded a change of font btw :p

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019

But you know, thinking about it and some content that is coming, there is probably too much lesbic content for you, even if you can just ignore and deliverately not see it again, but the first time you have to see it. As said, I don't specially care about it, but doesn't upset me, so it exists for story reasons.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes