Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I have chosen Baralis friendly path, I can't talk with Baralis at the tavern because "I feel like I should earn his trust more". I gave him the potion and the wine from Hartlepool. What else can I do to raise the friendship with him? (I can't buy the wine again it seems).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, don't worry too much about it, given that we have to restart for the next version anyways.
1000093560.jpg

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So am i understanding correctly from that list, on the friend path, you can only get 50 points with Baralis, but you are required 70 to progress with Robin? I did all the things from the list.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So am i understanding correctly from that list, on the friend path, you can only get 50 points with Baralis, but you are required 70 to progress with Robin? I did all the things from the list.
Robin it's for killed path or enemy.
Baralis for friendship

The intro dialogue and potion misión give bonus

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
you start with 50. so 100+ is achieveable.
Baralis doesn't like Irena that much. He starts at 30 humor. Maybe doing most dialogue right is required to get to 70. But Papers for humor are defenitely not requiered.

Well, it will be revised anyways.

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
you start with 50. so 100+ is achieveable.
Baralis doesn't like Irena that much. He starts at 30 humor. Maybe doing most dialogue right is required to get to 70. But Papers for humor are defenitely not requiered.

Well, it will be revised anyways.
I definitely gave him the papers as well. Please make the exact humor value visible somewhere in the relations menus or something, I don't even know if the humor level is the issue.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I definitely gave him the papers as well. Please make the exact humor value visible somewhere in the relations menus or something, I don't even know if the humor level is the issue.
If you send me the save via discord I can just check it with a unity file save editor. Hell, in fact, you could edit yourself the Variable number 20 to 100, and be good with it.

What joey says is that when the papers are given, it can boost Humor OR affinity. And defenitely, changing them for humor is not needed. Anyway as said, falls inside the world of possibility that you left blocked hanging in 65 or wathever.

Anyway, if you wish to see all the content Robin in that version, just restart the game, Skip prologue, choose Dead path, and in very few time you'll be seeing new content. But, there is a bug with the new scene if you have less than 300 lewdness (It would not show anything either, you need more than 300 to see it), but the scene blocks if having less than 300. (Being fixed in 0.21)

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you send me the save via discord I can just check it with a unity file save editor. Hell, in fact, you could edit yourself the Variable number 20 to 100, and be good with it.

What joey says is that when the papers are given, it can boost Humor OR affinity. And defenitely, changing them for humor is not needed. Anyway as said, falls inside the world of possibility that you left blocked hanging in 65 or wathever.

Anyway, if you wish to see all the content Robin in that version, just restart the game, Skip prologue, choose Dead path, and in very few time you'll be seeing new content. But, there is a bug with the new scene if you have less than 300 lewdness (It would not show anything either, you need more than 300 to see it), but the scene blocks if having less than 300. (Being fixed in 0.21)
Oh, ok, now i understand what went wrong, I didn't use the papers for humour, but for affinity. That was the problem, I checked the save and it shows: "|20:65|", so I was just shy of getting past the line. Is belinda's variable 21 or 23 by any chance? I've noticed those two are 65 and 55, so both would be a candidate for being close, but not quite. I'll edit and see what happens.

Appreciate all the help!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Oh, ok, now i understand what went wrong, I didn't use the papers for humour, but for affinity. That was the problem, I checked the save and it shows: "|20:65|", so I was just shy of getting past the line. Is belinda's variable 21 or 23 by any chance? I've noticed those two are 65 and 55, so both would be a candidate for being close, but not quite. I'll edit and see what happens.

Appreciate all the help!
Belinda humor is var22.

I'll leave on the discord some sticked variables for when these extreme cases... At least cheating the humor variable don't should break the game.

Reactions: albul

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I guess that's an Ubuntu problem.

Mmmm, I'll note down to make the the "letters"/buttons clickable with mouse in case this could help more people or be useful (probably I guess)

Anyway, the three instances were combat happens (one avoidable), even if you fail, you will not lose "almost" anything.

I'm getting that no other keyboard shortcuts work for you, like space for next dialogue, esc for cancel menus, H for hiding text... or is just a combat thing? If that's the case, code difference lays elsewhere, will be good to know.

You may have hidden it with H key?
For next version I put a failsafe to unhide it automatically.
probably it's a combat/ubuntu problem, because I don't have any issues with the keys during the dialogues

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.20c bug?

I load my old autosave file from 0.19f and saved immediately in 0.20c on the next free place the problem ist the save have no date and clock time anymore (like in the other versions) so how I should know when I play further what is the last save?

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
0.20c bug?

I load my old autosave file from 0.19f and saved immediately in 0.20c on the next free place the problem ist the save have no date and clock time anymore (like in the other versions) so how I should know when I play further what is the last save?
Mmm, not sure. I know that if correctly saving with no custom save file name (Like an empty space or something), date and time is added. But the days of 0.20 are numbered, 0.21 is on the corner.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Mmm, not sure. I know that if correctly saving with no custom save file name (Like an empty space or something), date and time is added. But the days of 0.20 are numbered, 0.21 is on the corner.
Look Save 47 [no name Save 47] no date nothing and this is only the same as the autosave normally. For me it makes no sense to try to play further when I don`t know after a time what save is the newest.

The newest is only my autosave I don`t know why from 11.08.2021 20:56 all other saves (46) are from 2020. And the loaded autosave and immediately saved is Save 47.

Last edited:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Think I’ve encountered something trying to complete act 1 with the friendly approach with Baralis. No matter what I do to earn friendship with him (following the guide) I can not speak with him in the Inn, nor can I progress with the innkeeper.

the aggressive and killing approach work fine and can do everything and progress.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Think I’ve encountered something trying to complete act 1 with the friendly approach with Baralis. No matter what I do to earn friendship with him (following the guide) I can not speak with him in the Inn, nor can I progress with the innkeeper.

the aggressive and killing approach work fine and can do everything and progress.
1000093877.jpg

Take lewdness when you're en potion misión that give plus and in the intro last answer

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes