VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
Which version did you play with? In the october update there was a problem at the start of day 4 where you didn't get -1 for wearing the black tanktop. I don't think there was a published version of V0.4 where that was corrected. But it is for sure corrected in V0.5. The tanning room is 3 points (no other variants). But you could lose a point on helping Anna. There is both a 1 point and a 2 point variant there.
Just replayed day 4 again and got 176 again (actually can't find where i'm missing the last point and i got the 2 point variant from anna), the difference is jose got to aunt debby first which is sucks and that didn't happen on my first run. Do you know why? Thank you in advance.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
When is the new version for $10 patrons is coming? I did get an email with a bugfix for 0.5 but not the new version itself?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
When is the new version for $10 patrons is coming? I did get an email with a bugfix for 0.5 but not the new version itself?
You should have, the $10 patrons have receive the V0.5 update. If you didn't it went wrong somehow. But as you have Tim's BotB emailaddress write him and he will likely correct it.

Give me the all sex event data file.
Doesn't exist. But you can view the scenes from the gallery. From the V0.4 october update onwards press 'a' to get the gallery.

Just replayed day 4 again and got 176 again (actually can't find where i'm missing the last point and i got the 2 point variant from anna), the difference is jose got to aunt debby first which is sucks and that didn't happen on my first run. Do you know why? Thank you in advance.
José fucking a girl first is purely random. If you don't like that restore to a point before he did, and play forward again. He then randomly hits other girls, most likely not getting a fuck.

Reactions: blinkGG

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Thing about this game that current "NTR" (jose sending you messages after he wins on certain girl) is good enough for me to not want anymore. I mean we'll get some more of it if new girls are introduced, right? Hopefully some new positions xD

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thing about this game that current "NTR" (jose sending you messages after he wins on certain girl) is good enough for me to not want anymore. I mean we'll get some more of it if new girls are introduced, right? Hopefully some new positions xD
I very mucht doubt new girls will be introduced. Tim designed it with these girls for a duration of 8 game days. I would be very surprised if he would deviate from that. In fact on his blog you can see he is already thinking about a new game.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I will indeed not deviate from that and there will be no further images of José, because my game is NOT an NTR game and never will be.
Well technically the game has netori content (which is you cuckolding someone by stealing their girl) but i can see arguing this point would only bring discord here so let's no go further. ;)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes