VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Tim - there are a couple of image files that appear to missing and the the CG gallery doesn't appear to be updated, although I guess it's coming at a later date

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Tim - there are a couple of image files that appear to missing and the the CG gallery doesn't appear to be updated, although I guess it's coming at a later date
Yha Tim knows about this, he still needs to render them. That said, damn the new character has one hell of a figure. My guess is Melania Trump or Sofia Vergara aswell.

Icenia

Mar 27, 2018
OK, thanks for the guesses, it was in fact meant to be Melania Trump...
Then if you ignore my troll guess, people were pretty on spot meaning your render is pretty good.

//That potential future game is a game where you play as a presidental nominee and compete with Donald Trump for the presidency in a style similar to this game. Non-troll prediction this time

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I have an idea.
What about a secondary epic lust after complete first one which give you threesomes with the girls.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Then if you ignore my troll guess, people were pretty on spot meaning your render is pretty good.

//That potential future game is a game where you play as a presidental nominee and compete with Donald Trump for the presidency in a style similar to this game. Non-troll prediction this time
Wrong guess...
Not before year's end I'm afraid, I fell too far behind lately. I paused December so early January for patreons.
One of the reasons being I pissfarted around too much thinking and working on a future game in parallel, which I shouldn't have. Since I offered this to my patreons yesterday as a proof I wasn't lying, I might as well post it here. It's a title screen for that potential future game. Feedback welcome.

View attachment 190960

Icenia

Mar 27, 2018
Ooooh, I thought that was confirmed to be your side/next project and therefore wasn't a future "potential" game. But can you confirm if the Apocalypse is coming or if it's still just potential?
And that you had been playing with the idea of something themed around the election next year. (Was probably primed by Katsumi's comment lol)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I can say that I am currently looking at a 14 girl run. I can't play it yet as there are a number of bugs blocking it for now. But I have fairly high confidence that by the time we get to the general available version it can be done.
I can now confirm that with the latest set of updates (the ones shipped to the $10 patrons) I can play a 14-0 run. I am not publishing it yet, as v0.5 is not general available, so a lot of people can't check it yet. And now researching for a 15 girl run (and keep debugging of course):D:D

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ooooh, I thought that was confirmed to be your side/next project and therefore wasn't a future "potential" game. But can you confirm if the Apocalypse is coming or if it's still just potential?
And that you had been playing with the idea of something themed around the election next year. (Was probably primed by Katsumi's comment lol)
Apocalypse is not anywhere near ready or done, so it's still just a potential future game at this stage...
No game themed around elections planned though, that would be a rather boring theme to most people I'd say...

Reactions: EpicBulge

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Apocalypse is not anywhere near ready or done, so it's still just a potential future game at this stage...
No game themed around elections planned though, that would be a rather boring theme to most people I'd say...
I hope you keep your sense of humor for the next game but the bodys can be more realistic, I see a lot of talent on you so good luck.

Icenia

Mar 27, 2018
Ah right, then I was misinformed. I was told that you were working on it so it would come after BotB.
Don't get me wrong though. Election-theme could be extraordinarily boring, but if you would like to know what theme people would want you could ask for some themes you would be interested in making, then make a poll on patreon.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ah right, then I was misinformed. I was told that you were working on it so it would come after BotB.
Don't get me wrong though. Election-theme could be extraordinarily boring, but if you would like to know what theme people would want you could ask for some themes you would be interested in making, then make a poll on patreon.
I'm not in favor of patreon polls deciding the games I make, for the simple reason that if I'm forced to do something I don't like doing, then I won't do it right... I think a post-apocalyptic theme should be quite popular anyway!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes