VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not in favor of patreon polls deciding the games I make, for the simple reason that if I'm forced to do something I don't like doing, then I won't do it right... I think a post-apocalyptic theme should be quite popular anyway!
As long as you don't go into weirdness with green or purple animals....or girls:D

Icenia

Mar 27, 2018
I'm not in favor of patreon polls deciding the games I make, for the simple reason that if I'm forced to do something I don't like doing, then I won't do it right... I think a post-apocalyptic theme should be quite popular anyway!
Ofcause, you gotta do what you're comfortable with. Back when I made my shitty html games there were many things I weren't comfortable with making being suggested. But that's why you would make the poll and filter out all the things you don't wanna make. Either way! You do you and I think you're doing great work. And you're probably right that a post-apocalyptic theme will do great, though I think your style and humour is what really stands out :D (I hope you don't mind my suggestions though)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I was thinking more like Mad Max, not like Marvel Comics. And the banner picture that Tim showed looked more like Mad Max to me.
Yes, it will be more like Mad Max.
I gave a short description on my patreon page:

The basic story is you wake up after the nuclear holocaust and your body has changed - huge muscles and huge cock obviously. Most men died due to beta-radiations, you were lucky and received alpha-radiations. Women were unaffected by beta-radiations and alpha-radiations also enhanced their sexual attributes... You reach a resistance compound in the desert where you are enrolled to do various missions, including exploring a map, with the ultimate aim of finding "Trump City" and killing him (ultimate aim of the game I guess). In the meantime, it's a harem game, you can recruit girls in your harem after reaching a certain lust level with each of them. Each girl has skills that could be useful for various missions (like stealth, seduction, firearms, close combat). There are also five factions that girls and yourself can belong to (Deep State, Club Sierra, Road Warriors, Church of the Redeeming Phallus, Trumpsters) which might help or not in certain missions.

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, it will be more like Mad Max.
I gave a short description of my patreon page:

The basic story is you wake up after the nuclear holocaust and your body has changed - huge muscles and huge cock obviously. Most men died due to beta-radiations, you were lucky and received alpha-radiations.
I assume the ''alpha-radiations'' won't have affected the stature/height of the MC?
Would be cool to be an imposing figure and not be a manlet again
I mean I get the whole young guy image dynamic and contrast with the milfs and what not, but still

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I assume the ''alpha-radiations'' won't have affected the stature/height of the MC?
Would be cool to be an imposing figure and not be a manlet again
I mean I get the whole young guy image dynamic and contrast with the milfs and what not, but still
The MC will be taller than in BotB, but certainly not a giant.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
One thing I wonder is with 5 girls but 3 days remaining what will be the spread of availability. All 5 on day 6 so then day 7 and 8 will be catch-up or second scene with already achieved girls. Or 3 or so on Friday with one being the prize for the muscle stud competition. I assume a family threesome will likely come at some point. Still a lot to look forward too.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Tim has already stated that Brittney will be Friday. Looking forward to that

I assume Saturday will have a bunch of possibilities seeing as there's no school

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I noticed a slightly faster point gain.

In my very first run, he unfortunately got two of the new ones almost immediately on Monday.

I was still ahead 9-3 when Day5 ended but it was still the first time I'd ever seen him get 3

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes