VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
out of curiosity can you cheat to lower Jose's lust?
You mean José's lust with the girls? lust_pointsB[girl number] = in the console should do it. But why would you do that? If he doesn't get a girl it doesn't matter if he is at 1 or 9, and if he does get a girl simply reload from a save before that. So save often and defeat José.

AHD

May 26, 2017
Apart from the silly looking protagonist i enjoy the proportions way more than i expected. Keep up the great work!

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I know, what i meant is did something happens to have 0.5 take 5 months.
He has a very long vacation that took away time developing the game and other stuff probably came up it happens 4-5 months in between days is normal. This one did take longer than expected so maybe next update is quicker, regardless it's worth the wait.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
13:001:00take bus to beach, get pheromones

This never works, on any path.
Before you go on the bus make a save. Step onto the bus. If you don't meet the old lady restore the save, and try again until you meet her. Then, sit next to her, I can't wait..., ask her politely... and you get the pheromones.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Before you go on the bus make a save. Step onto the bus. If you don't meet the old lady restore the save, and try again until you meet her. Then, sit next to her, I can't wait..., ask her politely... and you get the pheromones.
I tried it a lot of times, the old lady comes up if you take the bus downtown, not on the beach. Weird.

Later edit: Finally, for the 100th time, she appeared on the way to the beach.

Reactions: Sourav093

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
It has been ages since I last played this game. There was a way to edit the day so you could do more. I forget how to do it. I will try the save game editor. That would be the only thing I would cheat on, for this game, is the day, so I can maximize interactions, and get more girls than Jose. And also an updated walkthrough? Or point me to it? Thanks.

I know it can be done, translating the game. If someone, not me because I don't speak or read French, were to translate this to say French, would it be possible?

Timdonehy, I love your work, it's great. Just something to think about. I know you just released the latest edition, so I am not going to mention future things on BotB. What I am going to do is for a "break" think about your other projects, maybe put a bit of work on them, maybe just story, or content, or something. You don't have to do much, just relax a little, and think about things. Then, come back to BotB, and work on it. I know you have, probably, far reaching plans. I just wanted to make some small suggestion and see where things go. Anyway, keep up the work, and thanks.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
How to meet with Francin in the gym? When the main character invites her, she says "warn me when you are there." What's next?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
when someone gets the chance could you please put saves for the new scenes? I really dont feel like starting over right now and dont have any good saves to get the new stuff.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes