VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "zapallbugs, post: 1742630, member: 743845"] Должно ли вложение быть заменяющим? Я все еще получаю неправильный.
И лучше двойная проверка. GymChoiceThirdcDay06 тоже кажется неправильным ярлыком. [/ QUOTE]

I also have this error, provided that I put a new script (which was made today and posted on page 219)
Please wait for a bit. Things have gone out of whack with the dev. He's sorting it, give him time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Should the attachment be a replacement one? I am still getting the wrong one.
And better doublecheck. GymChoiceThirdcDay06 seems a wrong label too.
I just donwloaded the attachment on page 219 and it seems fine... Doesn't have any GymChoiceThirdcDay06 in it at all.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I just donwloaded the attachment on page 219 and it seems fine... Doesn't have any GymChoiceThirdcDay06 in it at all.
My bad, some caching was going on and I got the previously downloaded version. For others, make sure you refresh the page the attachment is on. @Tiberii you can try now with the new script06 that Tim uploaded. I just checked, it contains all the changes I was trying to explain to you.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any guide for this game? Not like a strict walkthrough, but more of a guide of what actions get the most lust for each girl?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any guide for this game? Not like a strict walkthrough, but more of a guide of what actions get the most lust for each girl?
Try the paths in my xls here. https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-6-epiclust.5528/page-214#post-1739036
The outcome of some scenes are random, so make a save before (or roll back to before and then make the save) and reload. Then try again. You usually succeed in the desired outcome in a few tries. I make it a habit to save on each 'where should I go' and go back to that when I don't like the outcome of a scene.

d15c

Dec 29, 2018
Zap, love your guides to this game, but one small thing: you don't mention in the class on Day 02 whether to take the +1 lust with Teagan (talk about New Major City) or the +1 with Kate and Frieda (say you want to get to know the girls).

As I'm sure you know, you have to do the Teagan line to get the double-delight at BigDong Falls at the beginning of Day 04 - and I realised I wasn't getting the double-delight when you said I should and that was what I tracked it back to. You might want to include that choice in your paths next time you update the spreadsheet.

PS, thanks again for doing these walkthroughs/paths, they're great and make the game so much more interesting.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question, is the game supposed to halt at the end of friday after the bikini pageant?
Because i thought it strange, as Jose's initial bet with the MC mentions next Sunday.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Zap, love your guides to this game, but one small thing: you don't mention in the class on Day 02 whether to take the +1 lust with Teagan (talk about New Major City) or the +1 with Kate and Frieda (say you want to get to know the girls).

As I'm sure you know, you have to do the Teagan line to get the double-delight at BigDong Falls at the beginning of Day 04 - and I realised I wasn't getting the double-delight when you said I should and that was what I tracked it back to. You might want to include that choice in your paths next time you update the spreadsheet.

PS, thanks again for doing these walkthroughs/paths, they're great and make the game so much more interesting.
Talking to the girls before class (+5) plus telling you want to meet the girls at the start of class (+2) totals as 7 points.
Teagan's +1 for correctly answering the question in class is evened out by Kate's -1, so the French lesson ends up with 0 points.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question, is the game supposed to halt at the end of friday after the bikini pageant?
Because i thought it strange, as Jose's initial bet with the MC mentions next Sunday.
Yep, that is the current end as Friday is day 6. Days 7 and 8 are yet to come.

Jul 3, 2018
Here are some paths for V0.6. See attached xlsx. Description of what is in each tab:
- tab 1, list of girl numbers, number of girls that can reach epiclust per day, list of achievements and what to do to get them,
places to peep, places to get a muscleman point (no achievement for that yet)
- tab 2, a path for 19 girls
- tab 3, a path for max points 220 (final screen attached)
- tab 4, a path that reaches strength 11 (on the assumption that will be relevant for the Muscle Stud competition)
Note, there are only a few points between them. That's because the maximum number of points in the end will be 24 girls times 10 = 240 points. So for the second path there are only 20 left and 5 of those are in the second day of lifeguard duty that I left out of the final strength focused path. View attachment 271229
Is there a way I can get Sandy Chantelle or Pamela at the expense of Tanya, Maddy, Laura, or Katsumi?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes