VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Yep, I don't think he'd last much longer than getting the chance to type, 'Hi, my name is Tim Donehy and my game is about...' before he got bounced off of there :(
I keep seeing people talk about how Tim would be bounced from patreon as soon as he starts one. The thing is, I'm a patreon for a few creators that are most surely creating content that is beyond the site's rules but they aren't having any issues. Animopron is a perfect example. If you don't know who this guy is, he's the one who made the amazing animation with Lara and her Horse. Whether you're into that sort of thing or not is a whole nother discussion. But, the point being, he is able to keep his patreon going and pulls in a ton of money off it. He just doesn't post any of his work directly to patreon. He created a website and posts links for his patrons to see his work. Whether Tim wants to start a patreon or not is totally up to him. I'm just trying to point out that there are ways around the sites new content rules if he chooses to do so. You just have to be really careful with how you go about it, which might be more of a headache then he wants.

Also, I love the look of that new lifeguard, Tim! I can't wait to see all that is in store for day three whenever you finish it. Much, much appreciation for all the hard work you put into this thing so your fans can have some fun. Thanks so much!

Sep 1, 2017
am i missing something here? Game looks really ugly but has a high score.
Normally i value art the most, but first of all he makes everything else better than 90% of the games on this site.
No bugs, actually puts efforts into making the download as small as possible, not the same rip offed models which every other games uses ( if i see the dating my daugher girl one more time i will punch a wall ) and so on.

No risk of a shut down by patreon because he makes the game by himself in his free time i think.

Also he covers more rare fetishes than just your obvious flat is justice/d cup is the best/incest.

Story is funny in it's own way too. At this point we probaly have covered any possiblity of blackmail situations in the various games here so having a story about something else is fun too.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Normally i value art the most, but first of all he makes everything else better than 90% of the games on this site.
No bugs, actually puts efforts into making the download as small as possible, not the same rip offed models which every other games uses ( if i see the dating my daugher girl one more time i will punch a wall ) and so on.

No risk of a shut down by patreon because he makes the game by himself in his free time i think.

Also he covers more rare fetishes than just your obvious flat is justice/d cup is the best/incest.

Story is funny in it's own way too. At this point we probaly have covered any possiblity of blackmail situations in the various games here so having a story about something else is fun too.
Thanks for the response was genuinely curious, might give it a shot for the hell of it since its under 300mb

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
am i missing something here? Game looks really ugly but has a high score.
What do you mean by "ugly" exactly?
You don't like the body proportions?
Because as far as the renders go, they are NOT grainy like in many other games, there is actual lighting, not just the bland "camera lights on" setting like in many other games, and I also use scripts to make it so the clothes don't hug every curve of the women's body so you don't have a chasm between the tits, like in some other games, including some popular ones, who don't use this simple trick.
Finally, I postwork my renders to increase lighting and contrast specifically on the characters.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Because as far as the renders, they are NOT grainy like in many other games, there is actual lighting, not just the bland "camera lights on" setting like in many other games, and I also use scripts to make it so the clothes don't hug every curve of the women's body so you don't have a chasm between the tits, like in some other games, including some popular ones, who don't use this simple trick.
Finally, I postwork my renders to increase lighting and contrast specifically on the characters.
Please dont take people like that to much into consideration...I mean...if he actually had no trolling in mind...wouldn't he already say what he finds off or give an idea to how make it better? ..."complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining" so jeah...dont give it to much when ppl say something like that.

Reactions: EpicLust

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Because as far as the renders go, they are NOT grainy like in many other games, there is actual lighting, not just the bland "camera lights on" setting like in many other games, and I also use scripts to make it so the clothes don't hug every curve of the women's body so you don't have a chasm between the tits, like in some other games, including some popular ones, who don't use this simple trick.
said in another post was genuinely asking. models didnt look appealing to me, doesnt mean they aren't done well and based on what i played they are. Actually liked it, worst part is that started getting really into it and then it was over. Dont take negative comments so hard man, its a consumer product, you can make the greatest thing in the world and someones not gonna like it because "different strokes for different folks"

aelmonte

Jan 22, 2018
This game is great and I want to thank the creator. You did a really good job and I can see that this is a passion project! I enjoy the humor and the over the top sexuality. It's also a really nice concept, this battle between the protagonist and antagonist. Never seen that before in an adult game.

You actually helped inspire me to make my own adult ren'py game and for that I thank you most of all! Keep doing what you do, I'll be here to check it out!

I signed up specifically to tell you this and if you need some more specific feedback I'd be glad to give it.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game is great and I want to thank the creator. You did a really good job and I can see that this is a passion project! I enjoy the humor and the over the top sexuality. It's also a really nice concept, this battle between the protagonist and antagonist. Never seen that before in an adult game.

You actually helped inspire me to make my own adult ren'py game and for that I thank you most of all! Keep doing what you do, I'll be here to check it out!

I signed up specifically to tell you this and if you need some more specific feedback I'd be glad to give it.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! It's cool you are working also on a ren'py game! Will you be posting a demo here?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes