VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Loving this game, keen to see more updates.

Wish MC's muscles grew with each workout!
That would not be viable, then I'd have to make different versions of too many renders depending on his progress.
And come on guys, the MC already has MASSIVE muscles!

Reactions: WorshipThor
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Tim, seems like the next large update is going smooth so far. Keep up the good work! Couple of quick questions:

1) It seems like we will be able to achieve Epiclust with Nancy (the mother) by Day 3. Can we hope to do the same with Anna? She's my favourite ;)

2) It seems like a lot of people are willing to donate money to aid in developing your game. I can understand if you don't want to feel forced to meet deadlines (like you would be on Patreon) as this takes the fun out of making the game. That being said, have you thought about implementing a "Donate" button on your website through Paypal or e-Transfers? Just for occassional donations or such? That way you can stick to your own deadline and avoid legal issues while receiving a bit of cash on the side.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
1) It seems like we will be able to achieve Epiclust with Nancy (the mother) by Day 3. Can we hope to do the same with Anna? She's my favourite ;)
No Anna on day03 I'm afraid... Too much stuff going on to include her on top of that...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Are there any women here by chance who would be willing to contribute with their voices a few sentences to go with some of the sex animations in the game?
All you need is a computer with a microphone and just say a few scripted things and send it to me as an mp3 file and I'll do the rest to incorporate it into the game to make it better! Thanks in advance, PM here or at: timdonehy200@yahoo.com

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes