VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

ZorggroZ

May 18, 2020
Thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed the game!
I will look into the bugs you mentioned. From the top of my head, I can answer that the Maddy fuck on Sunday shouldn't count as a win, because if you didn't save her, then José necessarily did on Thursday afternoon (normally, she appears as a "fail" in the computer interface at this stage). Don't you remember getting a text message from him at 4pm? I'll check that this is indeed the case in all situations, because this is how I intended it to be.

Edit: For Katsumi, I also intended for the MC not to be able to drink the white bull. You're naked and too far from your backpack.
Sorry about that but I forgot to mention in my post because it was obvious that I indeed SAVED Maddy Wednesday (it makes sense that you don't get to fuck her if you don't save her). So there was no fail screen since I rescued her in time. The point was to NOT trigger her sex scene at that moment because I needed the time and the stamina elsewhere and there are two ways of achieving just that :

- first option (the smart play because you get to spare another hour): don't do the gym event with Maddy on Monday or Tuesday.

-acting like a scumbag when you save her by choosing the second dialog option ("Oh good. Cos I hate sloppy seconds after a rape.")

I tried of course the first option (not doing the gym event) because when you know what you are doing in the game (not that the good answers are that difficult to guess by the way) you can still win enough lust points with her and easily trigger an epiclust on the last day at the swim contest. But you don't get the win by following this strategy. It is as if you have never fucked her (same thing as Nikki on Saturday Night).

Otherwise, I never tried the second option because it would have been too many hassle to test it at that time and it surely didn't fit my style of play.

Last edited:

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
Am I dumbass or what, but where do you click in the arm wrestling game? It keeps saying 'click the hand' but there's no highlight, there's nothing visible for me to click. I keep clicking anyways and nothing happens, I just lost. Can anyone help?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]
(Incest Patched)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Crazygamer43 for compressed version

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Am I dumbass or what, but where do you click in the arm wrestling game? It keeps saying 'click the hand' but there's no highlight, there's nothing visible for me to click. I keep clicking anyways and nothing happens, I just lost. Can anyone help?
You need at least strength 8.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I like the art in this game, though I certainly get how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. There are two reasons I have basically given up on it. One is the anti-cheat measure. Yeah, there's a patch for it, but let the player decide how to play the game, it's not like you're in competition with another player. Second, the MC is written as such a juvenile (and dumb) douche. It's an attempt at humor, I know, but it really falls flat for me and just makes him unlikable.

Reactions: MrJay

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Congratulations to the authors of this game. The reason I do not play this type of game is the multiple ending of story. Maybe if the authors think of a project similar to games based Sims like The Twist, Holiday Island, Lab Rats 2 and etc. would be great.
Anyway admiration for work and perseverance.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Holy shit 1.0?!
FUCK YEAH

Is the incest patch stil compatible tho? :rolleyes:
Not quite sure what you mean by "compatible". There is a download link for the patch and instructions how to use within.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Congratulations to the authors of this game. The reason I do not play this type of game is the multiple ending of story. Maybe if the authors think of a project similar to games based Sims like The Twist, Holiday Island, Lab Rats 2 and etc. would be great.
Anyway admiration for work and perseverance.
There are only two endings. You win or you lose. And you'd have to suck big time to lose.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
question
Iv played this game and their other Apocalypse and was wondering, this has gotten a bunch of updates I am assuming to finish it all at once, is Apocalypse still going?

Reactions: pemil

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
question
Iv played this game and their other Apocalypse and was wondering, this has gotten a bunch of updates I am assuming to finish it all at once, is Apocalypse still going?
Of course, Apocalypse is still ongoing. v0.4 will be out this saturday.

Reactions: Shadow Song
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes