VN Ren'Py BattleArenaReyka [v0.0.3] [Artisnal Depravity]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Release v0.0.2 is out! The fight-system with all art for all the ladies is 100% complete and playable (pheewww). There's a short, informational chat with marcus that has some backstory bits, and a new scene with octave related to the aftermath of your tussle in the first training session. I wanted to have a few more scenes fleshed out, but figured earlier was better, and nice timing with new-years day.

I've also included a cheat menu in marcus's training menu to give you the ability to tweak the girl's stats and experiment with the fight system. The training system also works; you'll see that as you fight, you'll earn points toward new moves, and profiency in the art of whatever girl you fight against. There's also an intro skip option so you don't need to sit through the entire intro; the octave bath scene is also skippable.

ANYWAY enjoy and lemme know what you think.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Release v0.0.2 is out! The fight-system with all art for all the ladies is 100% complete and playable (pheewww). There's a short, informational chat with marcus that has some backstory bits, and a new scene with octave related to the aftermath of your tussle in the first training session. I wanted to have a few more scenes fleshed out, but figured earlier was better, and nice timing with new-years day.

I've also included a cheat menu in marcus's training menu to give you the ability to tweak the girl's stats and experiment with the fight system. The training system also works; you'll see that as you fight, you'll earn points toward new moves, and profiency in the art of whatever girl you fight against. There's also an intro skip option so you don't need to sit through the entire intro; the octave bath scene is also skippable.

ANYWAY enjoy and lemme know what you think.
Awesome work, gonna try it out soon. Also I recommend you update the thread, it still shows 0.1 and the game doesn't show up as updated games do when filtering by date on the latest updates section. Taking care of that will give your game way more visibility and bring in new testers.

Reactions: artisnal.depravity

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Hey yall. I just realized there's a huge bug in this release that causes maya to start out knowing all possible moves, oops. I'm going to give it a few days for other bugs to get found, and then bust out a follow-up bug patch.

Reactions: dawiorx

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Oh shit the 2dcg police finally caught up with me.

I guess I don't understand that tag? I thought it indicated the gameplay style rather than the tools used to create the art? I unno man.

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Work's been pretty zany lately so not much progress. I've done a little scene work and a lot of thinking about how I can keep the casual sexual encounters between the girls in the house from becoming repetitive. I have this notion of a sexy-fun-time minigame type thing, that I haven't really had a chance to put any code behind. More on that later. For now here's a sneak-peek of the Joy "q&a" scene I've been working on

Blck

May 22, 2017
Work's been pretty zany lately so not much progress. I've done a little scene work and a lot of thinking about how I can keep the casual sexual encounters between the girls in the house from becoming repetitive. I have this notion of a sexy-fun-time minigame type thing, that I haven't really had a chance to put any code behind. More on that later. For now here's a sneak-peek of the Joy "q&a" scene I've been working on
Will there be update soon?

Last edited:

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Probably not "soon". My roadmap for the next update looks like...

* Joy "interrogation" scene, intended to give some backstory on the factions
* Harry scene introduces a shop where we can "buy" contraband and other stuff
* The first tournament match

I'm finished with the joy scene, about 3/4 done with the harry scene, and haven't started on the tournament coding yet.

Reactions: Blck

Blck

May 22, 2017
Probably not "soon". My roadmap for the next update looks like...

* Joy "interrogation" scene, intended to give some backstory on the factions
* Harry scene introduces a shop where we can "buy" contraband and other stuff
* The first tournament match

I'm finished with the joy scene, about 3/4 done with the harry scene, and haven't started on the tournament coding yet.
Will there be then update post?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes