VN Ren'Py BattleArenaReyka [v0.0.3] [Artisnal Depravity]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
What would that look like do you think?
like the player getting a choice mid combat to give in to a sexual temptation or resist it. For example an enemy presenting their dick, ass or feet or something else and taunting Maya so she can indulge and be submissive or refuse them. These scenarios don't end combat but Maya takes considerable damage if she gives in

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
pluggin away. I've updated renpy to 8+ and had a big of a regression work-through with that because it's python3 now. I'm currently still working on mechanics surrounding the first arena tournament.. things like how/when should it end? (by number of fights? if so how many? etc..) and keeping track of AI fights, determening the tournament winner and etc..

I have no idea how NightGames does these things; Do the ai players move and have fights behind the scenes? If so, how is all that balanced? etc...

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I have no idea how NightGames does these things; Do the ai players move and have fights behind the scenes? If so, how is all that balanced? etc...
not sure about the original one, but "nightgames mod" must have some simulation for inter-ai fights going on, and they definitely moved around. you coud even find two ladies engaged with each other and decide if you want to watch, move on or help one or the other.
in the lategame there everyone is suffering from the negative status effects that pretty much everyone but the player applies (masochism from jewel, mind control from mara, milk addiction from cassie, corruption from reyka...), and since those get triggered/stacked up through certain moves there must be some calculation going on in the background.
it's been awhile for me, but i don't remember a particular lady ever leaving the competition behind. pretty sure there was a catch up mechanic in place. if everyone was level 50 and you switched someone with level 20 in, then she woud have a single terrible round but be level 45+ in the following one.

Last edited:

Blck

May 22, 2017
pluggin away. I've updated renpy to 8+ and had a big of a regression work-through with that because it's python3 now. I'm currently still working on mechanics surrounding the first arena tournament.. things like how/when should it end? (by number of fights? if so how many? etc..) and keeping track of AI fights, determening the tournament winner and etc..

Will there be any progress update soon?

Reactions: Qibirimbur

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
nope not dead. I finished the 1st tournament, and things don't quite feel "release-worthy" so I was thinking about coding up the shop, or at least the first level shop items before I cut another release

Reactions: TMA987

Nahtecraft

May 30, 2023
nope not dead. I finished the 1st tournament, and things don't quite feel "release-worthy" so I was thinking about coding up the shop, or at least the first level shop items before I cut another release
Good to hear man
i know its prob a big ask, but any idea for when you'd like to release the next version?

artisnal.depravity

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
I'm struggling a little bit trying to get things feeling more "sandboxy", and I can't tell whether it's because I've yet to introduce most of the mechanics, and therefore haven't sufficently laid down the runway for the player to take off, or whether it's because I'm not doing the "sanbox" thing correctly. So.. bear with me I guess? I suppose I could cut what I currently have, so yall can play around with arena combat and check out the new scenes, but I really don't want to just be throwing junk out there that's gonna get retconned later, or isn't quite the quality I'd like

Nahtecraft

May 30, 2023
I'm struggling a little bit trying to get things feeling more "sandboxy", and I can't tell whether it's because I've yet to introduce most of the mechanics, and therefore haven't sufficently laid down the runway for the player to take off, or whether it's because I'm not doing the "sanbox" thing correctly. So.. bear with me I guess? I suppose I could cut what I currently have, so yall can play around with arena combat and check out the new scenes, but I really don't want to just be throwing junk out there that's gonna get retconned later, or isn't quite the quality I'd like
i Get what your laying down

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes