Feb 1, 2019
You can download version 0.4.b
  • Find a job for Leyna
  • Leyna's Dream
  • Hotsprings with Alexa
  • Photographer
Hotfix:
  • Police station: you can't do the event when Leyna is alone
  • Picking flowers: You can't enter here before speaking with all the job offers
  • Alexa festival: you won't be traped when seeing Alexa in the forest

Sorry for the delay, it may seem a bit short but we are still working on improving the updates
Hope you enjoy it!!! Please let us know about any bug

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
i have a question. is this game about cuckolding or can i play it so that the wife is just cheating behind his back? i like it more when the guy is oblivius about what is happening. i played the last update a while ago and think to remeber that when dont go for cuck points you miss most of the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

whisperer

Jul 30, 2017
So, I found an area with a sword (a little below of where the entrance of the river is), and when I took it it said: "Welcome to the CUM zone". Any idea if it does anything yet or is it just an easter egg?

Reactions: Aedirn Studio

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I think I messed up something, I was following the daily objects from top to bottom, but on the first time for photographer it has 2 separate options, but the second didn't work, the the next day it had photo 3 which worked with husband. The next day it was the same options again.
Does the order of events matter that much and why did it get stuck on that day I completed all events on?

I found the error I made on second photo event, will see if it clears up things later. Still, if I missed that event it shouldn't let me move on to the 3rd.

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small update but solid! Now we know Leyna can work in the Bar and Hot springs in the next update these open a lot of possibilities. Don't forget that the photographer is increased erotism of photoshots. The prisioner can scape and his first target is cute Leyna. The guys in the Lake... Aedirn did their homework.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Small update but look like it open lot of possible outcome and event for the future updates, but right now I know for sure I'm gonna enjoy this one. So do we need to start a new game or just simply continue the save where we left at?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think I messed up something, I was following the daily objects from top to bottom, but on the first time for photographer it has 2 separate options, but the second didn't work, the the next day it had photo 3 which worked with husband. The next day it was the same options again.
Does the order of events matter that much and why did it get stuck on that day I completed all events on?

I found the error I made on second photo event, will see if it clears up things later. Still, if I missed that event it shouldn't let me move on to the 3rd.
As soon as I can, I will do the checks, thanks for letting us know!!!

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I do love this game :)
Simple in concept (but not details), but enthralling all the same....

1 minor 'thingy' - the night party is currently almost a loose end (2 nights to do plus shop, more complex than all the othewr events) and the pub definitely shuts too early ;)

• Red Heart

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Still cant trigger that event with MC alone with guy in jail..
Try to make all events in sequence because you need the variable Corruption for unlock a lot of events...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i have a question. is this game about cuckolding or can i play it so that the wife is just cheating behind his back? i like it more when the guy is oblivius about what is happening. i played the last update a while ago and think to remeber that when dont go for cuck points you miss most of the content.
the main path will be netorare, So Johan on the main road will not be attracted by what the villagers do to Leyna. Later on we will continue to create alternative routes to add the cuckholding route

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Try to make all events in sequence because you need the variable Corruption for unlock a lot of events...

Did all that still nothing... what i mean even trigers only with her BF there aswell? It will not if she is alone?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes